Emain empty?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
What have happened. yesterday our group went to emain and it was close to empty all evening. Except for NP the first hour then 2-3fg more hibs joined the party for a hour or so. But where were the albs? Saw FL once or twice and that was the only albs we saw all evening.

Isn´t Emain = zerg zone anymore? can u actually have good 1fg vs 1fg fights there now?

And to NP, FL and the other hib grps. Nice fights we had yesterday. /salute

Martok

Part of the furniture
aye my merc can solo in emain once again and make it to mmg im starting to get scared hasnt been like that since classic :eek2:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Then mids can take back str relics again because no albs are using them anyways :D

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
What have happened. yesterday our group went to emain and it was close to empty all evening. Except for NP the first hour then 2-3fg more hibs joined the party for a hour or so. But where were the albs? Saw FL once or twice and that was the only albs we saw all evening.

Isn´t Emain = zerg zone anymore? can u actually have good 1fg vs 1fg fights there now?

And to NP, FL and the other hib grps. Nice fights we had yesterday. /salute

yesterday the hibs farmed the albs when they try take back our keeps.

the "jackal" effect strikes back imo

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
my guild is not 100 % active now till 1 or 2 weeks, besides i heard maelstrom & bo and EL are not rvring a lot now :) , just when np get emain :).

Is this general inactivity for the period of exams of real life ? :) or i am the only student here ? :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Tuorin said:
Bofbion did it before?
/swings /roundabouts hop on board Mythics current incarnation.

and i suppose it was savagard that did it before that? :flame:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Albs are farmfood for any decent hib grp like Np etc.

Tho its enough for 2 alb grps to beat them Np.

Wonder how many alb grps the excal ones needs to kill Np tho xD

So my conclusion is that Albs suck on all realms but atleast Pryds doesnt suck as much :fluffle:

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
Is this general inactivity for the period of exams of real life ? :) or i am the only student here ? :)

exams here and grappled too much in daoc, soo cba too loggin :p

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
No fun being grappled 24/7.

So can't be arsed til mythic wake the fuck up and realise how shit it is.

Probably ToA sc my wiz but that's to time consuming xE

Yes and nice fights vs you too.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Today there's been a silly amount of stealthers about... reports were about 2fgs in total.

We had a good bit of fun with them and then Hibs popped...

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
i spend 90% of my fighting time either grappled,stunned,mezzed, rooted or snared.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
should have immunity timer and reuse timer on grapple and not having immunity work on the person that grapples.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
y'know, Mid and Alb have Grapple too!

(as we return to the pbaoe lord room defence discussion of 1.5-2 years ago :) )

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
graple pride etc..

GP > Grapple > PBAOE > WIN.... Skills

grapple cant be purged isnt rly on cool down timer, 12 sec re use 10 sec affect, no imm timer and can be nooked = lose. Not saying its cheats its lame or its abuse: Hibs got good players and np thought it over and cracked the code. When mid / alb no1 grps got 10-20% chance of winning its no use running out at all.....

Aye albs mids have grapple too, the lack of GP makes it unplayable...

PS think about it: rr11 getting chain grappled by a rr3 was it ry meant that way? and if it is whats the point in getting rr11 in the 1st place

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Karmatika said:
graple pride etc..

GP > Grapple > PBAOE > WIN.... Skills

grapple cant be purged isnt rly on cool down timer, 12 sec re use 10 sec affect, no imm timer and can be nooked = lose. Not saying its cheats its lame or its abuse: Hibs got good players and np thought it over and cracked the code. When mid / alb no1 grps got 10-20% chance of winning its no use running out at all.....

Aye albs mids have grapple too, the lack of GP makes it unplayable...

PS think about it: rr11 getting chain grappled by a rr3 was it ry meant that way? and if it is whats the point in getting rr11 in the 1st place

Grapple is the worst thing mythic introduced ever in my view...what's the point of a tank being completely helpless in fight.I love bodyguard, that's a good idea but also hibernia eld/chanter combo is best caster combo in the game with the support it has with it(which isn't the best in daoc but with 2xgp it makes it great for caster group).Can't really lose now in hibernia if you have 2 bg'ers/grapplers vs a mid/alb melee group, mythic did a good idea with bodyguard but seems grapple's idea went horribly wrong :/

Also my wizard can noway nuke like a chanter/rc runie. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom