Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Embattle

FH is my second home

Let me guess - Paterson still gets away with it and the story has shifted to the change in the rules instead of the corrupt MP.

As soon as I saw that they were rethinking it I laughed, since the only outcome ends up being Paterson gets his punishment delayed.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

Embattle

FH is my second home
"Cruel world of politics" If the man wasn't bent then it would not be an issue, what an absolute bellend he is. And yes, prosecution, please.

In the end he still doesn't see what he did wrong, this was typified by his response the next day where he said he would of done it exactly the same way again.

I really want to see a push against the Americanization of our political system, where lobbying is little more than a glossy word to cover bribes.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Lobbying is the biggest enemy of democracy going....just ahead of social media.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I'm just hoping that waste of air, Leadsom, gets thrown under the bus in the fallout, it's been a few weeks since the last sleaze inspired reshuffle.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What a nasty little Tory he is.
Bojo sure is cunt for sure.

He'll win the next election tho. So remember, next time you go to town, stop a sec, take a good look at all the people around you...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I don't do towns :)

I am well aware that Thanos could rock up at any time to do his thing, and nobody would notice.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Bojo sure is cunt for sure.

He'll win the next election tho. So remember, next time you go to town, stop a sec, take a good look at all the people around you...

At the very least his majority should disappear, a lot now and as always depends on the other parties getting proper traction without blowing themselves up.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
*Waits patiently for Starmer to bleat a bit then carry on looking over his shoulder*

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Apparently 28 Labour MPs did not vote...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

More of this, please, Angela.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
*Waits patiently for Starmer to bleat a bit then carry on looking over his shoulder*
Lol!

IT'S ALL LABOUR'S FAULT!!!!

It's such bullshit @Raven. It's like voting for your kidnapper - stockholm-syndrome style.

The rational response is anyone else, then deal with whatever they do. But in continuing to vote Tory the British public show themselves to be the terrified of change, whipped ass pussies that they are.

We don't have to vote labour - a vote for monster raving loony is just as rational a response because it sends the message that what the Tories are doing is unacceptable and we won't stand for it - and it tells ALL the parties who's in charge and what the boundaries are.

But we don't. We're scared, beaten slaves - in a very real sense.

So we point at labour and blame them for us being weak twats.

It's our failure - not labour's.

Last edited:

Embattle

FH is my second home
I found two more issues I have with the Owen Paterson issue:

• To me the punishment for the offence, 30 day suspension, is weak.
  • The narrative of trying to use the investigation as part of the reason his wife committed suicide, ultimately the investigation only came about because of Owen Paterson's actions.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I think him (and the Tories) bringing in his wife's suicide is absolutely abysmal...but not in the least bit surprising. Disgusting group of people.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
At least it feels like they're being held to account for once. The media aren't letting them off as easily as they normally seem to.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
They can't pin this on Brexit.

I'm not convinced that this is the most corrupt government we've had though. I think it's just the most corrupt that we know about. I have little doubt that previous governments got away with a lot more.

If anything, it's the most talentless and clueless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom