Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I always find people willing to listen if you call a large % of the population fucking idiots all the time.
I'd have sympathy for that view if, when you engaged these people with clear and actual evidence, they were capable of dispassionately analysing it and amending their position.

Instead they disregard and ignore all evidence, don't provide any evidence to back up their own position, and continue to blithely vote Tory regardless.

Regardless is the important word in the last sentence.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Oh dear god.

Although it is slightly less annoying than babyshark I suppose.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I just read about this a few minutes ago. What the fuck is happening over there? Who would even consider this with a straight face?
From what I can tell it's some some of patriotic day that a tory donor has come up with and the government, specifically the department of education, have jumped all over it. Genuinely fear inducing.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Wanna know the best thing about it? Scotland will be on their summer holidays on that day.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I am pretty sure they are just freewheeling now. They just couldn't give a fuck.

They will win the next election too.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Thank fuck I am living in a country that prefers their kids and adults alike sing about small frogs on 25th of June (this year due to Midsommar) although like last year this will be done "at distance"

Such Fun!

Yoni

I have done this once the first midsommar I lived here... now it is "normally" about getting together with family, eating, drinking and playing croquet, petanque or frisbee - this year we have chosen not to go anywhere - work has is exhausting at the moment and we need some rest and relaxation.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
In case anyone is interested in Dido Harding's employment history. Clearly knows the right people. Everyone else has to actually be competent at their jobs to succeed.E4WYGA6XoA0ZPtD.jpg

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
As I've said before, I don't think we're any less or more corrupt than other countries on the planet, it's just historically we've been better at hiding it.

They simply do not care anymore.

Embattle

FH is my second home

Remember kids.

Having an affair with someone you made an non-executive director of the health department is a private affair!

Short lived.

Yoni

I feels sorry for his family... him and his aide not so much although this is just distracting from the funds for friends policy the papers should be highlighting.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Quits after having an affair. But not after being responsible for about 150,000 deaths.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Quits after having an affair. But not after being responsible for about 150,000 deaths.
It's definitely scuppered Johnson's plan to use him as a scapegoat. Or... not "scuppered"... maybe "complicated"... because I bet he'll still try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom