Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Make sure you take your own pen or pencil.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I did vote for one Tory, but I know her through parish council work, and she is actually pretty decent and does do a lot of work for us.

Other than that, I voted green, spoiled my police commissioner ballot.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
He will be getting my vote today. Khan is shite. Bailey an even bigger waste of space. Loathe to vote Green or LD after this Aimee Challenge fiasco. Also keen for Binface to get more votes than that useless twat Lawrence Fox.

I'd be split between Binface and Max Fosh tbh.

But yeah the only thing I'd be interested in is humiliating Lawrence Fox

Embattle

FH is my second home
Fortunately not living in London any more means I don't have to concern myself with voting for a succession of shit mayoral candidates, Lawrence Fox is a utter wanker and seems fairly dense imo.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Fortunately not living in London any more means I don't have to concern myself with voting for a succession of shit mayoral candidates, Lawrence Fox is a utter wanker and seems fairly dense imo.
He's a complete and utter bell

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The only thing I care about the mayoral election is that penis getting completely humiliated.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I will be voting for Andy Burnham. He seems like a decent guy IMO and he's doing quite a lot of good. Most importantly for me, devoting £160m (as a start) to walking and cycling infrastructure. Getting superb new stuff like this built:

There are lots more of those on the way, expect to see them appear around the UK over the next few years. Loads are planned in Salford.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I will be voting for Andy Burnham. He seems like a decent guy IMO and he's doing quite a lot of good. Most importantly for me, devoting £160m (as a start) to walking and cycling infrastructure. Getting superb new stuff like this built:

There are lots more of those on the way, expect to see them appear around the UK over the next few years. Loads are planned in Salford.

I like Andy. Surely he'll go back to being an MP before long and take another run at the Labour leadership.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Later on today I will be voting independent as much as I can. There's been quite a push to remove the labour local council that have been in power since the dinosaurs roamed the earth.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'll be voting as a protest / for change. Count Binface / Max Fosh for mayor and green for local elections.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Anyway I voted 2x green councillors, and Andy Burnham for mayor with a green candidate as second choice.

Tories have no chance where I live, but more green votes might sway Labour more toward green transport policies. To be fair, they've done some good stuff lately although they are treating consultations as referendums, which is bullshit.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Spanked:

Hartlepool result in numbers

There were 16 candidates in Hartlepool but here are the key results:

Jill Mortimer (Con): 15,529

Paul Williams (Lab): 8,589

Mortimer has won with a majority of 6,940

Was the previous Labour candidate bad or something?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Just people that are still conditioned to vote Tory.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Seriously what is the point, it won't change the outcome of the election it just makes you look silly.

I honestly don't know why they bother with leaflets. Nobody ever reads them, and it's just more unnecessary rubbish through the door that goes straight in the recycling.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
London: Con / Lab.
Sutton: Lab
The other one: Lab.

People should really read manifestos. At least it's less "fuck it" than just throwing shit at a wall and hoping something sticks.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Well, we have a Conservative controlled council for the first time in 47 years, apart from that time in 2008 when there was no overall control.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Spanked:

Was the previous Labour candidate bad or something?

Tories would've won the seat in 2019 if it wasn't for the Brexit Party taking loads of the vote. However, I do see this as an anti-Labour vote, rather than Pro-Tory. Not a lot of seats where an independent candidate takes 10% of the vote.

I still think this would have been very different under Lisa Nandy.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Lots of criticism of Starmer, and rightfully so after he declared he would take responsibility for the outcome.

A lot of it is that he is just a man of sound bites and zero action.

Gwadien

Labour are in the political wilderness, the masses have been conditioned to hate 'anti-brexit anti-north and pro-libtard London' Labour.

Any smart Labour politician will keep their head down for the next few years whilst we moan about the Tories but see them as the only option.

Covid is good for the Tories and bad for Labour no matter whos in charge and how many own goals the Tories score, as Ian Hislop said - People support governments and want them and perceive them as doing well in times of crisis because if they don't, they die.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
The masses have been conditioned because that's what this current edition of Labour are. An id-pol obsessed bunch of wetties. Until that changes, the public perception won't change. It's not some fucking media brainwashing, its the reality of the situation.

Gwadien

The masses have been conditioned because that's what this current edition of Labour are. An id-pol obsessed bunch of wetties. Until that changes, the public perception won't change. It's not some fucking media brainwashing, its the reality of the situation.

Find me some shit where Starmer has been going on about identity politics.

This is exactly my point, I'm happy for the criticism of Labour being London centric but I do feel like the identity politics thing is a massive over reaction from gammons that are upset that all their policies aren't to suit gammons.

Again, Boris has been accused of being a sleazeball (again) and he managed to turn the debate around into 'we're getting on with the job and you're just stoking this hysteria' which fucking worked.

Divide and conquer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom