• Brexit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its because hes mr nice guy, ordinary law abiding tax paying man in the street.
The bean counters can line them up.

Turn up in a fucking rubber dinghy with no papers and some bullshit story of being hunted down and you get a free house, free lawyer to fight the system and instant access to free health care.

Its just fucking great innit

Job

What a difference 40 years makes.

View: https://youtu.be/yoIZdEBf9Wk

'New ideas are created when they can be discussed freely, but if there is a CORRECT view then you cease to have new ideas.'

Maggie..different fucking league to this lot.

Last edited:

Job

True Labour has been in power since.

She saw it off with pure logic.

Job

More like bad spelling.
Freudian slip.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Not really sure that tweet comes off as anything but somewhat pointless.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fb21cf528-aa81-11ea-adef-7962e28cd764.jpg

Job

Best bet is what they are doing...giving them enough rope to hang themselves.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Boris Johnson in yet another car crash. Oh, this one's actually a literal car crash.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Amusing that what is considered "normal" here in Finland is considered a radical lefty idea in UK :D

- every house/apartment has access to free broadband, i can get 10Mbps free but pay to get 200 (can get up to 2k now but don't really need it yet)

- law states if public healthcare cant treat you within a reasonable time frame (varies depending on treatment) then the state will pay for private care

Not to mention the economic policies which look very nordic center / left in style

Embattle

FH is my second home
Nordics tax higher thus give away more, beyond the talk of such things here when the polls come you see what people truly think.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nordics tax higher thus give away more, beyond the talk of such things here when the polls come you see what people truly think.
It's the disconnect that @DaGaffer was talking about. People vote Tory, even though they know that Tories have defunded the NHS, have enforced ideologically-led austerity on people for years and whenever Labour have talked about stuff like free broadband for everyone the Tories have actually used pinko and comrade as terms to denigrate the ideas.

And the fucking british public lap it up out of some weird fear.

So much for "Rule Britannia" (which still gets sung at the drop of a hat) - the British have, for a long time, been a battered and traumatised slave race.

Job

Lol
Paying for private care, which does happen, but because the NHS is a religion in the UK there would be riots in the streets if we officially introduced that over a wide area.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Lol
Paying for private care, which does happen, but because the NHS is a religion in the UK there would be riots in the streets if we officially introduced that over a wide area.

British governments are both serially untrustworthy and incredibly incompetent. You can't privatise because they'll immediately fuck it, and you, simultaneously. You can do thinks like insurance/ppp in other countries, but the UK is too like its deformed bastard offspring the US to be trusted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom