effectivness of the new "free" RR5 RAs - discuss

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Sorc ML5 is a lifesaver v all the rangers and hunters around

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Sorc ML5 is a lifesaver v all the rangers and hunters around
BD ra is nice, good morph and able to resist mez etc, only problem i see with it is that it overwrites other morphs so u loose both when duration is over, but other then that its decent imo, its not like sorc or mentalist RA but its ok like a RR5 ra should be.

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Shammy RA is ok, both for mid fight and for a quick rest ;)

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Aldrick said:
BD ra is nice, good morph and able to resist mez etc, only problem i see with it is that it overwrites other morphs so u loose both when duration is over, but other then that its decent imo, its not like sorc or mentalist RA but its ok like a RR5 ra should be.

both sorc and bd ra's are overpowered like hell :p

Sardine said:
Chanter RA = A load of wank.

its pretty nice imo, nice to uncover stealthers and good interrupt :p

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Cami said:
Shammy RA is ok, both for mid fight and for a quick rest ;)

ye it is decent...
Especially if u dont have time to set up FOP and healers/casters etc run low on pow... and if u die, just cast it when u get rezzed and tanks will have end regen until u get the chance to buff them again etc....

TiwiS

Fledgling Freddie
wizard rr5 is nice, jump into a bunch of luri brehons, let them have fun with clerics DI while they "interrupt" you, burn burn burn

+ it's also nice to get all those nasty pets off you when you're zerged in fg combat

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Puppet said:
Druid one is too short, has pretty long reuse-timer and it makes your stun-immunity go away.
I dont think I've used it more then once; just to see what would happen if 8 fg Albs assisted on me. Nice for the screenie; but so useless

Ranger RA is excellent if you the Aim,Tip,Thefeared,Scouse- type of ranger. If you're soloing its hardly useful; perhaps as finishing-blow or smth. Fact you can purge the disarm makes it abit better; but in all honesty I rather had a root/mezz which doesnt disarm me.. OR make me 90% immune to melee damage :D

What have we done now? :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Tip said:
What have we done now? :)

Nothing new Tip; just pointing out an ability which disarms ME is useless to me as I try to SOLO.

If you group up alot (like the ones I named) it might be useful since u stun enemy and the others in your group kill it while you are disarmed.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
Nothing new Tip; just pointing out an ability which disarms ME is useless to me as I try to SOLO.

If you group up alot (like the ones I named) it might be useful since u stun enemy and the others in your group kill it while you are disarmed.

pfft, i only ever see you with at least 1 other stealther at the moment, only once in about last fortnight have i seen you solo and that was camping at beno docks :p

Still dont bother me, i just emote spam you when i do see ya :D

Gamah

Banned
Well no comments about the minstel ra's..mez pet things is gay...suppose its ok if a caster has a pet on him...but the end regen is awesome...passive and regens at a decent rate..and a good ra for the end hungry minstrel..although we did get bumraped with the ra review so :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom