effectivness of the new "free" RR5 RAs - discuss

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
warr RA isnt that useful in group RVR, snared = gay if u need to switch BG
and the fact that u need to wear a large shield isnt very fun either, gotta switch all the time :E
other then that its great fun to pop and laugh at the infilnoobs attacking u :)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Breon said:
Where's the alb domination i read so much about? :eek6:

Our armies are still prepairing, massing at the nearest docks, waiting for the signal, soon we shall rain down upon these enemy realms, and squish them like the ickle bugs they are! muhahahaaa <coughs> hahaaa :flame:

sigh.. getting too emotional over zerging everyone :'(

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Menta one seems pretty nice. Start to get nuked down.../last attacker, /face, fire it off...untargetable for 20s, 1s cast time, 5min timer.

Will be even nicer when i start remembering I have it.

Mael, 50th ment.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:
please, be my guest to beat a buffed level 50 necro.

as i doubt you know, they have over 92% melee absorb and you hit like a wet fish on them.

hah met one in DF once with my zerk, ran all the way around diamond mobs until it had 15 or so nightmares etc on it, shade didnt seem to notice it walk ed up to me and lost pet, easiest 9xx rps i ever made :p

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Like someone already said the Cleric free RA is completely useless, it would be nice if the chance to stun was 90%-100% during the 30 secs or maybe even 50% but what are the chances to stun? (doesnt say on herald) but I think its about 1% or something.
But I must say Divine Intervention makes all up for the crappy free ra we get but then again all healer classes get this so no advantage to be gotten there.

Also no idea why druids whine about their free ra I tested it on gorre and its extremely nice you basically get healed back to full hp once the assist train is on you leaving time for your group to kill the train without having to worry about you, I'd trade it in an instant with my cleric rr5 ra.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
rly like the rr5 infil/theurg ras op maybe :p
and pala rr5 ras is insta aggro in pve ;o

Dawn

Fledgling Freddie
i cant demezz when i press the rr5 thing. aus help

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Andrilyn said:
Also no idea why druids whine about their free ra I tested it on gorre and its extremely nice you basically get healed back to full hp once the assist train is on you leaving time for your group to kill the train without having to worry about you, I'd trade it in an instant with my cleric rr5 ra.

'leaving time' well the RA barely last longer then 2 swings of the typical melee-class. Not to mention the druid cannot do anything AND looses stun immunity.

Not saying anything about the cleric RA; heard it is shite; but the druid one isnt good either..

Basically its starting all over again; we used to whine about sos,bof,gp, baod etc.. Now we can whine about the shield of immunity, the BD his ra etc.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
'
Basically its starting all over again; we used to whine about sos,bof,gp, baod etc.. Now we can whine about the shield of immunity, the BD his ra etc.
atleast mid get something now ;o

Morimdin

Banned
can someone PL the git so he can get hes arse feet arms head legs and the whole package handed over at a silver platter please? :( heck i'd prolly even beat him with my scout o_O
PS: givf Dreami vs Thugs xD

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Well judging by my own chars...
Dreamweaver = Pretty nice
Triple healchant = totally okay
Un CC'able caba pet = Nice ^^

Grund

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
I find bard ra very very annoying and don't use it, quite simply I can't play without casting animations it's bloody annoying, perhaps after first mezzes etc it can be useful.

Not like it matters a lot since it's all zerg out there atm so we've been running pb squads and not like it's bad if the bards get targetted in that grp ><
well im running in tank grp so being shapeshifted in non caster type is a good thing imo :D

Simba

Fledgling Freddie
Infi RR5 RA is not bad really but you can only use it af afk peeps or siege operators, or buffbots in dc :flame: or to pwn grey con xp-ers in df without beeing spotted :)
It took ages for to prepare, but its really fun when someone just dies without any visible reason :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Mercenary RA is a load of bollox

Low radius AoE 15 sec 30% chance to fumble dirty tricks who are resisted 99%.

I put it like back on some hidden qbar spot long gone and never more used :p

Its crap and I havent tested any other class Ra thats worse than it.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
SM freebee ra is a bit erm useless in fg enviroment (2-3 healers with DI + instants + healing power itself + shaman RA) maybe its nice while soloing as it heals the user aswell but not sure if any sm would like to lose his op-pet :p. Got it on QB but only used it once by mistake :O

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Chimaira said:
Mercenary RA is a load of bollox

Low radius AoE 15 sec 30% chance to fumble dirty tricks who are resisted 99%.

I put it like back on some hidden qbar spot long gone and never more used :p

Its crap and I havent tested any other class Ra thats worse than it.

The problem with this RA and why i consider it the biggest crap along all the class RAs, its the fact, as you pointed it out, not only that it does fuck for 15secs but it gets resisted 90% of the times :eek2:

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
skald ra is nice, but annoying that its out of combat only, so never really gets used mid fight

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Merc rr5 ra is utter shit just like normal dt.

Wiz rr5 ra is decent.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Chanter RA = Undecided.

Simply because whenever I try to use it I get the 'Your pet is too far away' ballocks.

Yeah, might be useful in a keep defence, if my pet is still alive after the aerial bombardment, but other than that, I don't bother with it.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Warden ra is a load of shite imho, u have to b in combat, so if u playing defence and hit nothing styled it does nothing, also the crap dmg wardens do means that the heals value is pants.....

BTW Thugs u make me laugh

fionnel

Fledgling Freddie
Eld ra is cool when i have used it, but like Maeloch said, i have to remember it exists :p

Adorith

Fledgling Freddie
Just dinged RR5 on wizzie tonight, tomorrow I'll have to try it out.

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
I've loving the druid RA, but as puppet said, it needs to be a little longer. I've pulled off some stunning maneuvers using it tho (whole group died in a tower, but I survived by using this then rezzed everyone with EoY is a good example). The blademaster one... well... hmmm... if elendar and osril ever MA me I'll let you know.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Haven't tried the merc thingy yet as I can't get into the game, but I can't imagine pbae dt doing anything in dark age of castalot really, might be nice while soloing and getting fucked over by a stealthzerg tho.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
Haven't tried the merc thingy yet as I can't get into the game, but I can't imagine pbae dt doing anything in dark age of castalot really, might be nice while soloing and getting fucked over by a stealthzerg tho.

No its useless :p belive me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom