effectivness of the new "free" RR5 RAs - discuss

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
zzzzz still as clueless about lvl50 RvR I see Thugs.

On topic: Have tried SB Shadowstrike 4 times in live server. 3 times I teleport and get "to far away" and fourth time it just struck a normal blow. no PA here (and I have 34cs so no " u are prob SZ specc with no CS").
Then we have 10s setup + only nighttime. In a perfect lag-free environment it would probably be quite good but not on Prydwen lag.

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Shield Trip is only good as an escape route in a 1 on 1 but useless if you get zerged. Decent RA, could have been better.

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs tomorrow morning said:
Ahh I seem to have done it a gain, opps was a little drunk and got carried away
Thugs, STFU you cretin!

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
RM RA = Useless vs style users, 90% evade is more like 0.9% xD

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Rubbish, youse all running scared. Sod it I will rule this game eventually cos I can feel it in my bones. Maybe some hiccups along the way but I gonna kill everyone. Won't accept anything else. Top of the list are infs and luris. Gonna get them out of the way first. Then yu arrogant buggers are gonna die too. Think I can't do it? Ok lets see shall we!

to all those of you that are not familiar with this fucktard, he has stated himself he has a drinking problem, so I imagine he's just taking out the inner rage of being such a boring, uninteresting, half-witted, billy no mates lump of garbage on a public forum, because if he did irl someone would send him 4 weeks to the hosipital. Unless ofc he neglected to tell us that besides running the 100000 mile dash in the the Olympics he's also an expert kickboxer or something...
Thugs can you't you just make your own silly little farfetched posts in BG section and leave a decent post like this, that actually holds some substance, alone?

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Remedy is ace not been playing much but when I have had it up vs sbs or infil's I've just murdered them tis funny really.

I can see getting my ns to rr7 is quite close now that NF is out coz it's made it more fun giving me more inclination to play.

Thug I'll be your first duel if you want I'll show you how to play with the big boys mate :)

remi

Fledgling Freddie
back to subject, runemaster ra is friggin useless, dont even have it on QB anymore.

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
zerk ra is ok when facing meleegrp i guess (abs buff that cumulates value after every 5 sec with 5%, maxing out at ... some... value, think its 20 or smth :) dont know how long it takes, felt like a minute or so)

but i only used it in pve yet and it worked pretty neat, was using it when doing eramai, dmg dropped from 750 to 500ish, so pretty ok i guess

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
fungal union when i used on gorre is really handy its better when there are more than 1 animist around as you dont have to spam your own shroom field however important note

1. turn off light
2. dont move :D

other than that its handy because it reduces your height so in some respects likes a like insta luri :)

apart from the mushroom shape of it all :D

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
fungal union when i used on gorre is really handy its better when there are more than 1 animist around as you dont have to spam your own shroom field however important note

1. turn off light
2. dont move :D

other than that its handy because it reduces your height so in some respects likes a like insta luri :)

apart from the mushroom shape of it all :D

haha, yea that one is funny, saw some shroom run away today, was like wtf?

Grund

Fledgling Freddie
bard rr5 ra is very, very nice nvm that im sometimes ranger/spearo or somewaht else with HEC but what makes this ability uber is that there is no casting animation or sounds u r just standing there like mezzed tho u r still casting :D

Falukropp

Fledgling Freddie
Evaded one hit out of 10-15 when popping the RM free RA with 2 BM:s on me.
I survived 1/10th second longer thanks to it!

(No, I don't even have it on my qb anymore)

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Well for one thing clerics should be removed from the game. Or at least if they gonna play all their buffing capabilities removed. That goes for all buffbots - total nerf. Why do you play all these support alts anyways Zede? You religious or something? I know you always liked to play doctors and nurses as a kiddy eh and now you get the chance to do so in the game. Weird!

Well for one thing retards should be removed from the game. Or at least if they gonna play all their posting capabilities removed. That goes for all retards - total nerf. Why do you play all these wtfpwn alts anyways Thugs? You retarded or something? I know you always liked to play with yourself as a kiddy and now you get the chance to do so in the game. Weird!

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
Wizard ra is ok, doesn't hit for that much but can be handy for interupting, especially in keep fights where defenders are bunched up.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I popped my RR5 Healer RA when the Alb zerg hit us near Blendrake. Woot, I got to use /resurrect just as the next Alb zerg wave arrived, managed to get one guild member up before we got overwhelmed and instead received 2 RS icons to thank for it. ;)

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
You know wot I reckon my videos are finally kicking in bigtime. Youse all seen em and sure are cautious now. Noticed it a hell offa lot in Thid now cos every sodding thing is running. Even told that my vids have helped long term level 50 sbs play better too. Told that from respected sbs that are gonna remain nameless. Youse all worried now or wot? Albs and hib stealthers that is?

Sko why try and ban me? You need peeps like me to put some adrenalin in your veins. Otherwise Freddys gonna be nothing better than a trip to the bloody library!

Edit. Hyjacking this thread. Why not tis lame anyways.

this isnt bg so fuck off thugs u retard. this is about rr5 ra's..something you might learn about if u actually did proper rvr but as u cant and think its shit just please piss off. ty

edit: lolol your videos have helped lvl50 sb's???? thats the biggest load of bollocks i've read ever.

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
why dont u just ignore thugs and make him think he made a valuable contribution to the forum? :p

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Pala RR5 of 1 min length tripling heal chant effect from 46 to 138 is no use imo.. i can't find any way this actually makes it worth it.. considering i heal for the same on smallest grp heal with my cleric, only 10 times as fast as the chant can redo itself.. and it doesn't cost me much pwr..

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Grund said:
bard rr5 ra is very, very nice nvm that im sometimes ranger/spearo or somewaht else with HEC but what makes this ability uber is that there is no casting animation or sounds u r just standing there like mezzed tho u r still casting :D

I find bard ra very very annoying and don't use it, quite simply I can't play without casting animations it's bloody annoying, perhaps after first mezzes etc it can be useful.

Not like it matters a lot since it's all zerg out there atm so we've been running pb squads and not like it's bad if the bards get targetted in that grp ><

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Druid one is too short, has pretty long reuse-timer and it makes your stun-immunity go away.
I dont think I've used it more then once; just to see what would happen if 8 fg Albs assisted on me. Nice for the screenie; but so useless

Ranger RA is excellent if you the Aim,Tip,Thefeared,Scouse- type of ranger. If you're soloing its hardly useful; perhaps as finishing-blow or smth. Fact you can purge the disarm makes it abit better; but in all honesty I rather had a root/mezz which doesnt disarm me.. OR make me 90% immune to melee damage :D

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Infil RA is a bit hit and miss. Takes sodding ages to setup and can mean you lose the oportunity of a PA full stop nevermind a double. Also you can be popped from stealth after just the first PA (BD commander resisting mez = :<) etc. When it works fine its 'fun' but not essential. Bit of a gimic really.

Sorc ra is comic. Can actually live when the ns zerg pop up on me now.

Necro RA ... well I can cast a CT in 3 secs. Apart from that its kinda shit :)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
CorranIf you mix this in with moc3 then you can kinda take anything down easily in them 20seconds if they rely on melee.[/quote said:
aye.. gorre, nf beta, my sorc with moc 3 + wp 2 + shield, managed to beat 1 skald and 4 savages in 5vs1. they played like crap but they didnt hit for more like 30 - 50 dmg.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Heard the same rubbish from buffed Thid necros. Die to me m8. Me unbuffed. Shit something wrong eh?

please, be my guest to beat a buffed level 50 necro.

as i doubt you know, they have over 92% melee absorb and you hit like a wet fish on them.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:

as i doubt you know, they have over 92% melee absorb and you hit like a wet fish on them.

I beat a lvl 50 buffed necro on Pioja without much problems, he was prly sucky and was rr3 but still don't make it sound impossible ;)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Keep forgetting I have it, so hardly use :<

But a instant 10sec root got to be nice anyhow.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:

wot he said ^^ buffed necro's are right buggers to beat in melee...caster is np's i have found but pure melee i have maybe won once or twice and thats cos he was quite low rr + crappy :p and thugs we mean lvl50 ones not lvl24 ones lol

Kragh

One of Freddy's beloved
Hunter RA is really nice when trying to escape or catching kiting little luris ;)
Have saved me a couple of times from mean alb stealthers (350 radius pbaoe snare)

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
But you forget Ed that my char is uber leet!

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Druid freebie isn't bad for a freebie RA, Cleric version is next to useless not sure how good the Healer RR5 RA is either. Think Sorcs and Warriors probably got the best of the deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom