Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
bashir said:
we once had a first minister like that in Belgium, called Jean Luc Dehaene :(

ahhhh you mean this guy?

p-008625-00-1.jpg

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Just stop talkin shit and see it from alb POV. Albs is seriously underpowered this patch.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
how will merc spam pow drain if grapple spamed ? :eek: just curious.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Saggy said:
I thought BG works and is swappable while mezzed too.

You can swap bodyguard to whoever at any time you want.

Also, grapple just prevents you from moving and meleeing/shooting with bow. Everything else you can, even counter grapple + heal, swap bodyguard\guard and such. TOA = fuck off.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Remem said:
Just stop talkin shit and see it from alb POV. Albs is seriously underpowered this patch.
/em koboldhugs Remem :>

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Remem said:

When exactly did anyone say they weren't, I'm just saying Fadeh havn't tried yet and they could win vs us without any doubt - nothing is impossible, but without running a competent group it's kinda no wonder that they won't win, is it?

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
When exactly did anyone say they weren't, I'm just saying Fadeh havn't tried yet and they could win vs us without any doubt - nothing is impossible, but without running a competent group it's kinda no wonder that they won't win, is it?

If they do win vs u all TOA equipped i feel sorry for u.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm I do have to choose Remems side on this one, it's (very) easy for a bodyguarded pbaoe team to beat PE's setup at the moment :/

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
Hmm I do have to choose Remems side on this one, it's (very) easy for a bodyguarded pbaoe team to beat PE's setup at the moment :/

It's very easy for a certain PE member (me) to have a much more goodlooking goatee though.

/flex

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Remem said:
If they do win vs u all TOA equipped i feel sorry for u.

So if they manage to FZ the hero away then take him out of the fight with grapple, do you still think we're at a huge advantage? They'll still get chants from the paladin while the hero can't do anything except throw weapon once and a while.

And yes, like I've said the whole time, they do have it hard this patch I've never ever said anything else, instead I've just told Fadeh a possible play style they could beat us with.
If you feel sorry for us loosing to them doing this, or other tactics that work I feel sorry for you dieing to us, or anyone.
zzzzz

So don't make it sound like I said they could easily win, I said they could win with a competent group, even if they'd have it a lot harder than pre toa they could still win.

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
So if they manage to FZ the hero away then take him out of the fight with grapple, do you still think we're at a huge advantage? They'll still get chants from the paladin while the hero can't do anything except throw weapon once and a while.

And yes, like I've said the whole time, they do have it hard this patch I've never ever said anything else, instead I've just told Fadeh a possible play style they could beat us with.
If you feel sorry for us loosing to them doing this, or other tactics that work I feel sorry for you dieing to us, or anyone.
zzzzz

So don't make it sound like I said they could easily win, I said they could win with a competent group, even if they'd have it a lot harder than pre toa they could still win.

yea lets say they FZ hero :) and warden is afk and all elphs is oop with moc down. U

Frubly

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
yea lets say they FZ hero :) and warden is afk and all elphs is oop with moc down. U

Wardens never go afk it's a known fact!

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:

Well they could always resort to zerging... oh w8 Albs already do that....
go eclipse, go eclipse..... muahahhaha

Path

Fledgling Freddie
Not alot of old school RvRers left in Alb, we're all looking for pastures new at this rate :p /em fluffles his liddul druid

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Spring Fashion

Path said:
Not alot of old school RvRers left in Alb, we're all looking for pastures new at this rate :p /em fluffles his liddul druid

Don't u know Spring Fashion is to delete and reroll Hib? ^^

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Don't u know Spring Fashion is to delete and reroll Hib? ^^

and what are all these hibs gonna do then? camp apk all day hoping for someone to get in bolt range? :p

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Eheh

Morchaoron said:
and what are all these hibs gonna do then? camp apk all day hoping for someone to get in bolt range? :p

Mmmmmmmm imo it's Troll smell that u sniff at bolt Range ;)

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
didnt tank fotm grp get more love then casters fotm grp
poor tanks grps =(

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
umm...please tell me that bodyguard is due for a nref soon? wtf is the point of rolling a melee class othewise

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Path said:

You're just following me imo...

...don't make me post logs of you begging for some Celt lovin' :eek:

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
XeffoInfil said:
umm...please tell me that bodyguard is due for a nref soon? wtf is the point of rolling a melee class othewise
Point in rolling a melee class is making a Bodyguarder :p But yeah, BG -> "damage dealing tank" doesn't exists anymore (well, maybe Savage :p). If BG doesn't get nerfed it will make tanks totally useless - Who needs BG when there isn't tanks to use it against? :p

Bodyguard was a decent idea, shame the way it works is just stupid. I would, as a caster, prefer Daoc without BG anytime.

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
XeffoInfil said:

Well um... To Bodyguard and/or hit stuffs! Ofc!

:kissit:

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
Saggy said:
Point in rolling a melee class is making a Bodyguarder :p But yeah, BG -> "damage dealing tank" doesn't exists anymore (well, maybe Savage :p). If BG doesn't get nerfed it will make tanks totally useless - Who needs BG when there isn't tanks to use it against? :p

Bodyguard was a decent idea, shame the way it works is just stupid. I would, as a caster, prefer Daoc without BG anytime.

id prefer daoc without MLs and artis...anytime

Dook said:
Well um... To Bodyguard and/or hit stuffs! Ofc!

Great tiem for me to roll a melee ranger :< :m00:

vintervargen

Banned
albs, how can hibs kill you if their tanks are busy grappling, and their nukers are (should be) interrupted by your theurg?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom