Eclipse!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
XeffoInfil said:
id prefer daoc without MLs and artis...anytime

you deffo, RVR was actually good on pryd before toa, now its shit worth.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Aye RvR is a bit more zergy these days =/ Like at 2am tonight, there's 1fg Hibs in emain and 5fg Albs camping the AMG :p

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Tareregion said:
Aye RvR is a bit more zergy these days =/ Like at 2am tonight, there's 1fg Hibs in emain and 5fg Albs camping the AMG :p

lol...hibs camping amg with 2fg powerdrain wards in room etc, and you blame albs for zerging? :p

anyway, rvr has had ups and downs in the past, this isnt really anything we havent seen before :p

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
lol...hibs camping amg with 2fg powerdrain wards in room etc, and you blame albs for zerging? :p

anyway, rvr has had ups and downs in the past, this isnt really anything we havent seen before :p
yep agree with ilum, Nolby and EC back in action soon.

Also mids camp amg all evening then whine when albs come 6fg cause they died to mid zerg 10x in a row .. Please use your brains midgard ! :)

Path

Fledgling Freddie
Dook said:
You're just following me imo...

...don't make me post logs of you begging for some Celt lovin' :eek:

My dr00d is randy, what can I say
:wub:

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
vintervargen said:
albs, how can hibs kill you if their tanks are busy grappling, and their nukers are (should be) interrupted by your theurg?

Because:

a) besides warden n hero, bard can focus 100% on interrupting theurg (and other supports) with aoeamnesia, or simply mele'ing him

b) druids. None is damaging your group (mercs are grappled or bodyguarded). They have pets n some baseline interrupt tools. Pet on theurg, pet on sorc and a couple of roots/dots.

c) MoC or even QC

d) underhill allies on theurg/sorc

e) QC pbaoe and kill the earth lords surronding you

Well, im sure im missing some more stuff....

Its all about theurg vs. 3+ pets, a bard,.... if your theurg can still manage to interrupt the box he surely deserve a gold medal :cheers:

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Vasconcelos said:
Because:

a) besides warden n hero, bard can focus 100% on interrupting theurg (and other supports) with aoeamnesia, or simply mele'ing him
Ya let's melee him and drop end song :eek:

b) druids. None is damaging your group (mercs are grappled or bodyguarded). They have pets n some baseline interrupt tools. Pet on theurg, pet on sorc and a couple of roots/dots.
tbh, you can one hit kill the little pets, tis the big pets you should fear.

c) MoC or even QC
MoC is 30 minute RA, we meet more people in those 30 mins than just an alb group. QC doesn't kill people.

Agree this is a problem for you :)

Its all about theurg vs. 3+ pets, a bard,.... if your theurg can still manage to interrupt the box he surely deserve a gold medal :cheers:

I agree that Alb is hard mode, but don't make it sound like it's impossible. Ilum and his crew have proven it isn't.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
omg just notice ilum = bodyrot :eek:

u know u are famous in our alliance ?

vintervargen

Banned
Vasconcelos said:
Because:

c) MoC or even QC

e) QC pbaoe and kill the earth lords surronding you

sorc 1500+ mez range, sorc pet, 2 clerics, 1 ministrel (mincer pet).

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
vintervargen said:

except the minstrel, none of em are able to interrupt with an underhill ally or druid pet on em. O/c sorc is able to command his pet to interrupt the bard or druid but you only need to move into pbaoe cage n kill all pets with a couple QCs.

In a long term interrupt fight, hibs will allways have the upperhand as long as alb tanks are grappled. Just 2 secs without interrupting the chanters or elds is enuff to kill the theurg or sorc. MoC can also do the job or even a coordinated QC nuke.

Albion tank group is pretty much dead with ToA, not to mention after 1.69 with the needing of include a buffshearer in the group.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:

I doubt many M I N S T R E L S would like to permatwist in 8v8 RvR, and there's not always a useful pet handy when there's a fight.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Derric said:
I doubt many M I N S T R E L S would like to permatwist in 8v8 RvR, and there's not always a useful pet handy when there's a fight.

Pfft dewwic fyi all G O O D minstrels does it, you just suck :(

vintervargen

Banned
Vasconcelos said:
except the minstrel, none of em are able to interrupt with an underhill ally or druid pet on em. O/c sorc is able to command his pet to interrupt the bard or druid but you only need to move into pbaoe cage n kill all pets with a couple QCs.

In a long term interrupt fight, hibs will allways have the upperhand as long as alb tanks are grappled. Just 2 secs without interrupting the chanters or elds is enuff to kill the theurg or sorc. MoC can also do the job or even a coordinated QC nuke.

Albion tank group is pretty much dead with ToA, not to mention after 1.69 with the needing of include a buffshearer in the group.

so no albs can get MoC? ok..

and druids can heal with sorc pets on them? ok..

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Vasconcelos said:

can see its kinda hard atm yep, especially on pryd with all the mids gone crazy for blood lately (and albs too tonite for that part).

1.69 i think will be the death of daoc. Mids are already tough, really tough to beat and the adding of a shaman that can remove all speccbuffs on a grp kinda put the nail in the coffin, hibs nor albs can really spare a druid for the sole purpose of shearing, the shammys mainjob is to interrupt (as i see it) and wont get much worse off with shearing so we will have to fight unbuffed for the most time which kinda is obvious, it wont work out. Wardens and friars should have gotten shearing or something like that but since they aint the specbuffers ofc thats not possible with mythics eyes, screw balance rather than use some sense.

edit: however! i can see why mythic dont see how potentially dangerous a good midsetup can be with 4xFZ, aoestun, pbae, savages etc. I looked at some newer vids from US and tbh.. those mids cant play too well, europpl seem to work much harder on optimizing and finetuning until its perfect and mythic dont seem to bother with us over here.

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Have there even been a PE grp post-toa ? :)

I just came back to daoc 2 days ago, and i havent even seen enough people to make a grp :)

However, i could imagine hib grps being hard to beat, and as usual, mid ones too..

Just let me get my template now! :x

A cleric, smiting near you, soon!

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
vintervargen said:
so no albs can get MoC? ok..

and druids can heal with sorc pets on them? ok..

I was referring MoC as a Ra to kill the tanks while being in pbaoe cage.

Sorc pets on druids, well, move towards the cage n the sorc pet is dead with 2 QC pb, same with the earthlords.
Even some mids are using a SM instead of skald in groups just to solve the "pet" problem on their support.

Wots the point in this discussion? Im trying to argue that albion tank group is dead, by your replies, i should take your point as "no, alb tank group should kill pbaoe groups easilly" ??
C'mon

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Xxcalibur said:
omg just notice ilum = bodyrot :eek:

u know u are famous in our alliance ?

nice :D

autographs are 2 euros a piece! 8]

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Roadie said:
a dragon jumped out!!!