e_chrono - very sad indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Ch3tan

ROFL, even myg0t rejected him. You've really got to laugh at that.

S

S-Gray

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL :D

OMG Chrono i didnt know you would stoop so low....

Lol that Myg0t guy really ripped into him :D

Serves you f00kin right too

T

throdgrain

chrono im fucking appalled. You shit fucking prat. That is so funny I actually sympathise with them mygot wankers .

F

Fex

No wonder he wanted to know our views on them. Chrono I would stronlgy recommend that you dont show your face around here again you fucking lowlife. My experience with myg0t is they are a group of attention seeking kids that will go out of there way to basically annoy people by any means necessary. They are the lowest form of life on the planet.

S

S-Gray

Well that statement isnt exactly correct anymore..

Crono is now the Lowest Form of Life on this Earth, myg0t are second, because they rejected him...

T

throdgrain

Rofl :)
Bet he claims he was trying to join to go undercover and spy o ntheir tactics .
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Chrono you bloody idiot.

F

Fex

Disn't spot my overusage of the whole lowlife thing. Chrono your a twat and should be shot with shit. But LMAO when i actually read the link. Pld Chrono you are obviously one stupid arse.

O

old.supergrass

I have to say I laughed my arse off when I read it - and just had to share with the rest of e-chrono's fans....

F

Fex

Well I can almst guarentee he will deby it was him and there is no real way to really find out.

O

old.supergrass

...good question tommo ... my assumptions are based on the recent posts from e_C re: what do you think of myg0t - I hate CS etc. etc.

e.g

this thread

Can there really be two of them?

F

Fex

Did anyone else spot the irony of this thread btw? Thread started by supergrass and just look at what he's doing ;)

T

Tom

I sent him a message, telling him we know what hes up to.

hehe

S

Skyler

Well I did always say that e chrono was a fag, now my opinion is proven I guess ? :)

How pathetic you are e chrono.

O

old.Psy2k

[e_chrono ] GO F*** UR FAT <censored> OF A MOTHER U IMMATURE FUCKWIT

Omg the Irony, twat.

S

S-Gray

i believe he was also racist in there too...

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Not gonna join in the flaming.

But seriously Chrono... pffffft fool.

S

]SK[

He was banned from BW servers iirc for being abusive and racist. He then came to bwadmins and mouthed off saying he got banned for nothing till someone posted the piccies.

S

S-Gray

If he is like that, cant you report him to his ISPs? I remember people been warned by ISPs for same reasons (Been abusive and Racist)

S

]SK[

Its gotta be him, his whole usage of words were the same on those piccies.

E

Embattle

Most the Myg0t lot are really childish...not that I really care about them tbh.

C

Ch3tan

I can confirm our e_chrono uses AOL, so it probably is the same person.Oh yeah, he is a bigger tit on irc than he is here, if you can believe its possible.

S

S-Gray

lol i doubt he'll show his face again, well, he may show it one more time like nothins happened, then read this thread and think *ohhhh fuck* heh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom