Dyvet<<

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
ok got few things that need 2 get off my chest on this subject its the following

i started 2 play in beta when you where only able 2 log on and max was 2000 peeps in beta thats how long i personal have been playin hibside

still enjoy the game prolly will forever always loved dyvet still am but even i came 2 the conclusion a week ago it was becomin a ghostserver , got so many memorys played for so long as for this week my subs r cancelled prolly for good unless somethin should happen but 110% out of a 100 it prolly wont

seen it all over the years relic raids , keeptakes you name
all sorts of rvr , albzerg , (back in the day with outlaw and zoyster you name it) DH times absolutely everythin

seen the population drop more and more over the years , we hib and mids have ALWAYS been fightin against the majority and numbers off the albs , personal got np with that at all but imagine you loggin on hibside after a hard days work everyday , log on , wanna play (prolly rvr same as me) and see every mornin or alot (mostly) albs take ur keeps ever AC time over and over for years and years , biggest bullshit imho became bout 2 years ago with the attituede of guilds like CM and in the end (also) DA they kept doin keeptakes , relic raids night after night , but

most of the hib population (and that included loads of my friends) got tired of wakin up each day , log on and see (loads of time) either port taken to crau (or keep itself) or nged port (keep itself) day after day , so lot of my friends who had like sertain amount of time wher sick and tired of having 2 get keeps back day in day out and seein load of idiots campin it due the fact CM has or say 2 have odd hours for work (wich i personal think is BS but nm)

and when that TT situation hit (i dont care if its right or wrong personal i still think its wrong) it took an ever bigger nose dive ; after that CM has unloaded everythin the hib and mid population could handle , most of us try defend or retake , but whats the use if CM does it day in day out , if i personal was in CMs situation and you got odd hours all the time and you want action , i would have left ages ago with some friends and started on US servers were there is action 24/7 , i mean if you can bloody start over as they did on limors they sure as hell could have started back than on US since it takes notime 2 get sorted , no even they couldnt stop day in day out (i know im preferring to CM but i know they werent alone i agree) than you see guilds starting to take towers in hib and mid , guilds with names like , balletdansers or CM was here even to grief even more the other realm population

fact is seen so many GOOD players leave over the years that i was only 1 left in the end , than you see posts on FH like plz come back , play again , restart again , than my question why should we when clearly alb population never gave a damn in all those years ive played , i mean if we leave irvr on hib you can be 110% sure albs will go AC raid (you can bet money on it)

us hibs have been doing primetime raids and succeeded , same as the mids did years aswell and than you look at the alb population hmmmm....... think i can count the primetime MRE events of the albs for the last 2 years on my 2 hands (might be even 1) mastade MRE events , saadyst MRE events you name em so most off the hibs could or can attend tem

did the albs ever care? hell no never have never will

points is so many of peeps done MRE events hib and mid side , loved em and had load of fun , the fg vs fg thing loads hated it (lookin at the albs) and wanted 2 ruin it with zerging , fact why agramon HAS BEEN CREATED TBFH but even than when hib/mids did run we barely sa any alb grps anymore in it alltough there where few alb grps i liked playin against alot like TT , public enemies , boys dont cry , first cohort prolly couple others i forgot

and than peeps beg tru these kinda threads 2 come back , well can only say from my POV and my friends POV , we came , we tried , but albs didnt give a damn and never will , yes i still got hope deep in my heart it might ever change , but 99.9% it will never happen , and when i see the grief of players like soulja and other hibs postin on this forum? yes i understand

i will 110% get flamed at on some points no doubt in my mind bout that , but atleast i had a say on the issue

PS reason why lot of peeps keep trollin this forum is cous (even me) made and got load of friends also on it , and yes also alot in private massages ty (and who knows maybe somethin ever happens from goa's POV)

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
well mate i agree with 99.9% of your post.^^ BUT yes i know there isnt much chance of getting many back but tbh even if i can persuade 50 back thats good for me mate !! As far as i see it and many others aslong as theres action i will log in. I may sound like im contradicting myself but this game is full of it,myself like many others see it as if GOA are gunna do absolutly shit all about people leaving etc etc then i will do as much as i can to get peoples back! I am not begging just merely asking people to log back in come back form some groups persuade new people and slowly but surely get better.
I value your posts guys i rele do! Just wana try this last time to get some people back, iv noticed a few older peeps have logged in and said ello and even helped get relic back and mount groups to take a few keeps and that is no word of a lie :)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
well mate i agree with 99.9% of your post.^^ BUT yes i know there isnt much chance of getting many back but tbh even if i can persuade 50 back thats good for me mate !! As far as i see it and many others aslong as theres action i will log in. I may sound like im contradicting myself but this game is full of it,myself like many others see it as if GOA are gunna do absolutly shit all about people leaving etc etc then i will do as much as i can to get peoples back! I am not begging just merely asking people to log back in come back form some groups persuade new people and slowly but surely get better.
I value your posts guys i rele do! Just wana try this last time to get some people back, iv noticed a few older peeps have logged in and said ello and even helped get relic back and mount groups to take a few keeps and that is no word of a lie :)

You havent persuade me yet, in fact if the game was still fun you wouldnt have to "persuade" anybody.

Now if GOA put out an FG i might be persuade to log in to gank them....

:m00:

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
You havent persuade me yet, in fact if the game was still fun you wouldnt have to "persuade" anybody.

Now if GOA put out an FG i might be persuade to log in to gank them....

:m00:

lol .... I do enjoy mate but i know that it will be far better if more come !!:) It certainly aint gunna happen over night or in the next month but it can get better !!!

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
lol .... I do enjoy mate but i know that it will be far better if more come !!:) It certainly aint gunna happen over night or in the next month but it can get better !!!

Along with peace in the middle east, a cure for cancer and putting a man on mars.

Gotta admire your optimism though.

/hugs

:)

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
i tried to be as optimistic as i could as well but after spending a few days trying to make hib green again and having the hard work wiped out overnight just KO'd me.
As it stood i reckon just a realm running 2 full groups could quite easily dominate the server.
I took the step of moving to US on the fotmwagon and sadly i'm quite enjoying the change, although i do wish i was around the same people that were on dyvet.

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
Yea luckily enough i havent got to that stage yet !!! Was thinking perhaps if no1 plays hib much anymore!!! Then come over to mid and even albs and mids up!!! PL is here for you just PM me ingame !!< just a thought

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Well if ppl did come back to Dyvet.I'd bet that CM would come back aswel and do the same sh*t over and over again.
I don't see why I should return if I have alrdy put so much effort to start over on new server.

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
dyvet is gone ... (atleast for me) ... I really loved my shaman and I still do ... I love playing it and I am not that bad at it I guess ... But it has no use to keep on reopening my stupid account because all i will end up is as being a buffbot for soloers (cfr. alkz :p). The server has no competition, it's just not fun to fight vs cm humping towers and if you meet them in the open it's like other albs adding anyway ... Server action used to be nice with agramon nights but not really hardcore fg people online anymore. I don't want to run around 45 mins to find a decent fg fight and i surely don't wish to spend 3 hours of online time for 2 fights a night or so and those 2 fights are zergers zerging you down... It's fun in vent, sure it is, but you get bored of it (atleast i do after some time).
And killing soloers is nothing for me, i rather spend my time playing cs with 4 people who i know and who i know are okay skilled and with whom i can have real fun playing wars again. I had fun on dyvet but i don't think i can have that fun much fun in daoc ever again. Not on dyvet anyway.
The game also takes a lot time (in my case that is) and i just cba to leave schoolwork or other stuff just to play a game.
I think it's a part of growing up and growing out of the game.
Although i still play cs (started 6-7 years ago or so). The game lost his big community (english one) and to play on german servers and start all over again pfftt nah, i love my shaman too much for that.

Anyway, those who want to talk to me later on give a pm here cause i am probably never checking this forum again or once in a few months...

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Until last month I would have argued with anyone I met saying myself, Durrell and Soul would be the last hibbies standing in Emain.

I got worn down by the low population and boredom, I even rolled a mincer as I always wanted one of them, the server had just lost something.

Anyway i let my subs run out at the end of september, I was itching to play again and was really tempted to re-sub but I thought 'no' I'll try classic on US servers and OMFG what a breath of fresh air, I'm playing Alb I've seen the albs upto 590 online, mostly about 300-400 during my time, people to level with at all levels.

Grps all over the place exping and rolling in BG's, the exp bonus in BG everything makes leveling a breeze and I've found the yanks to be a really nice bunch, I got asked to join 5 guilds on my first day! I've settled for a guild that has a good mix of Yanks/Aussies and Euros.

I was grp' with two guys from the Italian server who recently cancelled after trying classic, I'm sorry to say I won't be coming back I'm actually having fun again :)

Eble

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
i tried to be as optimistic as i could as well but after spending a few days trying to make hib green again and having the hard work wiped out overnight just KO'd me.
As it stood i reckon just a realm running 2 full groups could quite easily dominate the server.
I took the step of moving to US on the fotmwagon and sadly i'm quite enjoying the change, although i do wish i was around the same people that were on dyvet.

I hooked up with internet service providings and got free ding-dings, sadly hooking up with Dyvet atm does not give me the same good deal :(

Silverstars

Fledgling Freddie
well even if u would like to come back ... its impossible as you cant change ur creditcard informations ... looks like they dont wanna have anyone back.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
I'll give u 10 points for the effort dude; but it's just dead, leave it rest in peace ...

i give u 10 points for being crap and interfearing in things that could make the server better.... although i dont play in it i dont have to say its crap omg my granny can play better daoc from the existant players etc...

just get a real life and as you say stop bothering with a dead game, if its dead for you ^^

Gahn

Resident Freddy
i give u 10 points for being crap and interfearing in things that could make the server better.... although i dont play in it i dont have to say its crap omg my granny can play better daoc from the existant players etc...

just get a real life and as you say stop bothering with a dead game, if its dead for you ^^

I'll give u 10 slaps for not being able to read and comprehend what he wrote, that's basically, "pls people who left come back and we gonna have a party again" and the fact that i simply responded (since i'm one of the people who left).
I'll also give u 10 kick in the nuts to try and have a go at me not having a real life when u are guessing over an internet connection, knowing absolutely nothing of me.
Now move on and next time try to troll better, cause u were just crap this time k?

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
:)

well guys although you may not care or are playing US/Avalon looks like mabe this post has helped :) i Have personally noticed that the server is gradually getting better. Its more than likely because the relics are all equal etc etc but i guess its a positive if anything! All you guys still got ur subs up on Dyvet pop in say hello! wud be nice to see you and perhaps you even see abit of a change for your self:)
Take care guys :cheers:

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
well guys although you may not care or are playing US/Avalon looks like mabe this post has helped :) i Have personally noticed that the server is gradually getting better. Its more than likely because the relics are all equal etc etc but i guess its a positive if anything! All you guys still got ur subs up on Dyvet pop in say hello! wud be nice to see you and perhaps you even see abit of a change for your self:)
Take care guys :cheers:

Any full group or decent solo action?

Xeros

Fledgling Freddie
Saw some solo ppl and occasionly a fg. Mids were best organised with their groups the last few days.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Nice long post

Man, couldn't have said it better myself. It was like last year, at about November when we actually said that enough is enough? Logging at about 17:00 and spending 2-3 hours retaking keeps that were taken overnight was soo tiresome that really ruined the whole game for me.

Some people's inability to see the greater picture really fucked things up bigtime. After we went to merlin the TT incident happened which stated in the most formal way that GOA was also unable to see beyond their noses. Requiel did a horrible job as a GM at that time, from then on the clock was just ticking to get things to the way they are now.

Simple biology will let you know that there is a critical point of population in all spieces, below which extinction is the only way.

Regarding as to why people like me still browse and post on these forums, is because it's the only connection with players we had such nice memories in this great game. But all things come to an end and this is just it. THE END - GAME OVER.

No point inserting more coins, wont work :p Not for Dyvet at least.

Tho yeah, if you're up for playing the game for a bit longer, join the US servers.

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Started Mid/Merlin about week or so ago, got a hunter to 45 and BB at 35, US servers are the easiest to level on massive exp in the NF zone, people on the server helps.

If a TOA server doesn’t cut it try classic, I got a 35 wizzy on there avg alb pop is 500/600 (Albs are under populated on that server – ector) insane amount of people in all BG’s I’d levelled mostly in BG’s killed people!

Honestly if you like DAOC still then play how it was meant to be played against people and not NPC’s the US servers are waiting, you can buy Plats real cheap and get people in game to PL in no time for plats ofc.

It was hard to let Excal/Pryd go I got many lvl 50’s and I hate to think how much time on those characters.

Anyway if you fancy something new come Mid/Merlin

Eble

Olenda

Fledgling Freddie
Dyvet recently imo has been alright, plenty of albs to kill made 280k in about 4 nights although i would love to see more hibs and mids about albs seriously outnumber everyone imo.
But i dont think the actions of a minority should prevent a server from being playable, i know its frustrating to work hard all evening to open a port in alb only to log off and in the morning find it all retaken by one late night alb with 4 accounts....no names mentioned...
dyvet isnt dead and our guild group will be running all this week so come on and join the fight.

p.s please dont flame me and tell me to play on a german server and i cant be arsed to move Us cos all me friends still on dyvet.

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
Dyvet recently imo has been alright, plenty of albs to kill made 280k in about 4 nights although i would love to see more hibs and mids about albs seriously outnumber everyone imo.
But i dont think the actions of a minority should prevent a server from being playable, i know its frustrating to work hard all evening to open a port in alb only to log off and in the morning find it all retaken by one late night alb with 4 accounts....no names mentioned...
dyvet isnt dead and our guild group will be running all this week so come on and join the fight.

p.s please dont flame me and tell me to play on a german server and i cant be arsed to move Us cos all me friends still on dyvet.

Couldnt have put it better myself mate !! Dyvet does have a base population of about 45 mids 30 hibs most being albs at like 120. Its just getting people back to boost this... After this i am sure more will come. Yes it doesnt sound like many but at the end of the day we are still having fun. Yes we have USl 700 base players etc etc but comon dyvet used to be like that. It still can i am sure

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Couldnt have put it better myself mate !! Dyvet does have a base population of about 45 mids 30 hibs most being albs at like 120. Its just getting people back to boost this... After this i am sure more will come. Yes it doesnt sound like many but at the end of the day we are still having fun. Yes we have USl 700 base players etc etc but comon dyvet used to be like that. It still can i am sure

I'll see christmas happen first, and for the record i hate christmas :(

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

So you are running a guild group on a largely dead server. How long until even the soloers you are running over for your 280k are driven away as well. Or have I got it wrong, is there plenty of full group and zerg action at the moment?

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
So you are running a guild group on a largely dead server. How long until even the soloers you are running over for your 280k are driven away as well. Or have I got it wrong, is there plenty of full group and zerg action at the moment?

The server has changed a lot and yes numbers are low, but the people that are playing are having fun and there is some interesting action to be had. Its easy to find solo action and there are mid/hib and alb groups running. People will always find a reason to moan about Dyvet, to imply that one full grp of hibs will make solo players leave the server is complete nonsense.

There are some people playing that can cope with dying, thankfully those that couldnt have left.

Belgorian LVL50 Armsman
RR10L2-Guildmaster of LOE and
thoroughly nice chap!

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie

I'll flame you if you play DAOC all week, when you should be studying at Uni :) and tell your Hibbie group to stop killing me:)

Lots of Love Dad:)

Belgorian LVL50 Armsman
RR10L2-Guildmaster of LOE and
thoroughly nice chap!

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
The server is still active!! FFS guys come and look for your self instead of reading loadz of spam and crap, Some people only see negative!!! Ofc the best times are in evenings but so what untill more and more come back it will stay like that. For all thouse who think CM will just wreck it again! me and a few mates have a few things up our sleeve which can prevent this :) Not always Ofc but i Kno a few out there got some plans !!

Guys i am not asking you to take my word for it i will admit that some nights are shite but comon for the sake of 8 quid come and have a bash!!

This isnt insulting in anyway! sorry if it does but just help each other to help each other if that makes sense in a strange way lol :p

Cheeres Guys

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Guys i am not asking you to take my word for it i will admit that some nights are shite but comon for the sake of 8 quid come and have a bash!!

Cheeres Guys

8 Quid if you on US Servers it cheaper m8 price of Pound v Dollar makes DAOC cheaper than EU Version AND + There more people online and action 24/7 where only action on Dyvet before I left was when Keeps were being taken at Stoopid o clock.

Save money go US :)

Soulja

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Save yourselves and your money! Stop playing daoc when you can :(

I'm a daoc junkie and I will probably die as a daoc junkie..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom