Dyvet<<

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Save yourselves and your money! Stop playing daoc when you can :(

I'm a daoc junkie and I will probably die as a daoc junkie..

/slap

stop telling them lies, you will die as an FH junkie as well you know it :p

Silverstars

Fledgling Freddie
well i did reactivate without having a clue how death excal/pryd is ...

Couldnt have put it better myself mate !! Dyvet does have a base population of about 45 mids 30 hibs most being albs at like 120.

? where u get those numbers from? if i do /who 50 on alb i get maybe 6 or 8 names n the server count isnt really higher ... rvr /stats rp ? yeah with 1 RP u re allready in top 10 ... /stats heal? same there spread out a heal for 1 hp n u re top 10 or top 5.

was biggest mistake to resub on excal .... but those mistake wont happen again ... just no clue what game i should try .. world of warshit is like the name says bollox, n i'm not really in da mood to start ever n ever again in another game by lvl 1 ... tired of it.

for soloplaying i dont need to pay a monthly fee ... have enough offline games laying around which are more fun solo then daoc. so i d say dont try to stop excal/pryd on its way to "6 feet under" as u ll fail by da attempt anyway ;p

Xeros

Fledgling Freddie
Untill last weekend Albs had still around 25 - 30 ppl online.

But the honeypots of hibs mainly got the most of the albs now bored and gone. They didn't wanted to be farmed over and over, so they also moved on to US. Now only btw 6 and with luck 13 albs online and thats with the bb's counted. The Honeypots killed the last decent rvr imo.

Most active realms are now mids and hibs.

Monday there were 6 albs online and when I went on mid there were 30 ppl on.

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
tbh Xeros yu should give up with dyvet and come to US server atm on merlin there so much rvring going on I was in a rvr raid a few days ago and it was amazing.

Well if anyone needs a invite Defenders Of The Cross /as (US Merlin)
then your welcome just either PM me or reply down the bottom then we either invite yu to a guild or if yu have a guild then we invite yu to the /as

hope to see yu on merlin US :)

EU server
prydwen (account closed)
Solic Archers - reaver - ML 5
Dawin - caby - ML 4
Icewater - fire wizzard - ML 7
rendar - necro ML 1
ibiaa - pally - ML 1
Solicscout - scout - ML 1

US server
merlin (account open)

sesan - necro - ML 7
Solicfire - fire wizzard - ML 1
Solicreaver - reaver - ML 1

Morgales

Fledgling Freddie
NO thats where your wrong crom and also so many others.xeros is 100% correct people do still play and still have fun, The server has taken a slump yes BUT its not dead, This is the point which so many people are trying to get across !! There is soo much effort going in from both hibs and mids but they need more people todo it. Lets stop whining that its dead when it clearly isnt and encourage players to come back and encourage other players from different servers to come play dyvet, Like i said guys we all need to help each other !! Respect to all that are still playing and just enjoying them selves!

LOL DAOC

Xeros

Fledgling Freddie
Solic Archers said:
tbh Xeros yu should give up with dyvet and come to US server atm on merlin there so much rvring going on I was in a rvr raid a few days ago and it was amazing.

Hey m8ty,

If I ever decide to leave Dyvet to move on to US, it will probably be to the classic server.

I don't need to redo then multiple runs in toa for arties, ML's and the damn xp'ing or arties. (as you probably still remember I started to hate PVE a long time ago hehe) + another big advantage is that I don't need to have an BB to compete in rvr.

Have fun though on US servers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom