Dyvet<<

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
Posted this on midgard section but feel everyone could have a read, cheeres

Hi guys, Havent rele used FH before so will try keep it breif!
I no that many people have left for US servers or even the better populated area's like avalon myself included, But i rele think that dyvet has the potential to be the best server of them all just like it used to be.Yes we have been ignored by GOA etc. Yes albs seem to be taking keeps/relics... But so what..? So many view this FH forum site yet do not play.. That says to me that people are probably still thinking about dyvet and are hopeing to return one day!!! There are many dedicated people on this server so many i cannot name. All i ask guys is that please all that are veiw'ing these boards and have or are going to leave. COME BACK. if there was a time where you have said to yourself you where gonna come back? then please do it now, Lets save this server before it gets any worse. All thouse people who are playing US or avalon.. Log in help us to help each other and do something about it !!
IT CAN BE DONE!!!!!
Cheeres for time guys

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I'll give u 10 points for the effort dude; but it's just dead, leave it rest in peace ...

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Posted this on midgard section but feel everyone could have a read, cheeres

Hi guys, Havent rele used FH before so will try keep it breif!
I no that many people have left for US servers or even the better populated area's like avalon myself included, But i rele think that dyvet has the potential to be the best server of them all just like it used to be.Yes we have been ignored by GOA etc. Yes albs seem to be taking keeps/relics... But so what..? So many view this FH forum site yet do not play.. That says to me that people are probably still thinking about dyvet and are hopeing to return one day!!! There are many dedicated people on this server so many i cannot name. All i ask guys is that please all that are veiw'ing these boards and have or are going to leave. COME BACK. if there was a time where you have said to yourself you where gonna come back? then please do it now, Lets save this server before it gets any worse. All thouse people who are playing US or avalon.. Log in help us to help each other and do something about it !!
IT CAN BE DONE!!!!!
Cheeres for time guys

I will come back if you pay my subs...

:m00:

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
Guys seriously what harm isit to renew your subs and come have a blast for a month.Especially all the people who have had so much time away. YOU can make a difference.INFACT WE ALL CAN!!!! the server could be turned around in 2 weeks if over 50-70 people renewed and played for a while !!!!

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Why renew if your already playing at a new server that already have the things dyvet doesn't :/

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Guys seriously what harm isit to renew your subs and come have a blast for a month.Especially all the people who have had so much time away. YOU can make a difference.INFACT WE ALL CAN!!!! the server could be turned around in 2 weeks if over 50-70 people renewed and played for a while !!!!

Why? dyvet is dead, why give them more money when they cant even fix the problems?

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
YOU can make a difference.INFACT WE ALL CAN!!!!

The only differance we can make is to fill GOA's pockets with money.... not doing that.. would rather staple my foreskin to a block of sandpaperand and pretend i am an elephant.

:m00:

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
yea we are feeding GOA's pockets....But there is still action, all im saying is come back and try it and add to that action!!! The more the better ofcourse, but people wont come back untill they see a difference, but if none comes back to make that difference then it means no one else will come. Its quite childish rele! and its like a never ending subject. But i kno and you no deep down that slowly but surely it could be as good as it was !

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
yea come back on guys there so much to do

new patch comeing out soon or this month so please just pop in it would make a diffrence if you all came back.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
yea come back on guys there so much to do

new patch comeing out soon or this month so please just pop in it would make a diffrence if you all came back.

Fucking Stupid idea why would any 1 come back to a server that only offers keeps/towers being taken when everyone sleeps especially by you own realm full of idiots.

It be same thing day in day out Albs wait till all asleep and Pve everything BUT never try anything Primetime.

Fucking enjoy the wasteland Solic you may even get to fight tumbleweeds soon if goa put RP status on them.

Soulja

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
Fucking Stupid idea why would any 1 come back to a server that only offers keeps/towers being taken when everyone sleeps especially by you own realm full of idiots.

It be same thing day in day out Albs wait till all asleep and Pve everything BUT never try anything Primetime.

Fucking enjoy the wasteland Solic you may even get to fight tumbleweeds soon if goa put RP status on them.

Soulja

Mate im not being funny i am just stating a point but when was the last time you logged on to mid and hib thats if you play them anymore?? !!! coz i kno that when i log on there is always loadz of albs to RvR against!!! Its just we mids and hibs cant kill em BEACUSE WE LACK NUMBERS! there are so many albs, all i ask is that people log on and try even it up abit and get more people back. This isnt a case of nothing to fight and keep and tower takes all the time its about getting people back and getting some good RvR on the go. So less of the tumble weed shit because its totally uncalled for!! There are many people making a huge effort to try and get dyvet back up and running please dont critisise when things are clearly getting better!!...
regards!!!

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Mate im not being funny i am just stating a point but when was the last time you logged on to mid and hib thats if you play them anymore?? !!! coz i kno that when i log on there is always loadz of albs to RvR against!!! Its just we mids and hibs cant kill em BEACUSE WE LACK NUMBERS! there are so many albs, all i ask is that people log on and try even it up abit and get more people back. This isnt a case of nothing to fight and keep and tower takes all the time its about getting people back and getting some good RvR on the go. So less of the tumble weed shit because its totally uncalled for!! There are many people making a huge effort to try and get dyvet back up and running please dont critisise when things are clearly getting better!!...
regards!!!

Post was for Solic and as for me my BB account still open when i logged in to hib lately 16 online and Albs still taking keeps/towers when everyone goed to bed.

No thanks m8 keep Dyvet same shit Albs doing same shit thing only a different day.

My BB Account closes soon then that all 3 of mine gone from here.We went Mid 2 weeks ago on merlin and there more online in Guild there than there is logged into Hib so afraid we won't be back any time soon.

Good luck to you m8 nice to see but as I said my post was against Solic as he 1 of the tossers who prefer when you all asleep to fuck Dyvet up rather than do anything Primetime.

Soulja

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm

me think skilth is a Gm , on a secret mission from goa to have people return to the game so goa can get more cash , the cooki jar is almost empty and goa is getting desperat :)

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
Im just a 19 year old lad from wales who's played the game like many others for years. I jst feel that something can be done to stop this game from dieing. And the best part is tonight for example there where so many mids logged in we took back our relic and even tryed taking berk which we only just lost :(
There has been a change within the last few days i just hope it leads to something like everybody else.

And sorry if i came across rude mate. mean no offence!!

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
soulja tell me how am I mucking up dyvet even more? I don't really go out and do much rvr.
well anyway its fun on DAoC shame to see you guys not intrested in it at all anymore becuase Albs only did 1 tiny mistake in the game and that was take relics I thought thats the whole point in the game.

but anyway gl if you go to some other game

Biznitch

Banned
soulja tell me how am I mucking up dyvet even more? I don't really go out and do much rvr.
well anyway its fun on DAoC shame to see you guys not intrested in it at all anymore becuase Albs only did 1 tiny mistake in the game and that was take relics I thought thats the whole point in the game.

soulja is gnna say .. " Go US lulz!"

and basically albion are the biggest realm coz we dont have muppet l33tists going around on /broad going " /b Go US lulz.." all the time -.-

people who did that are killing the server.. but i dont mind im enjoying it still :D

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

K for 1 we are enjoying DAOC but not on this server as you put it Alb 1 only mistake load of Shit m8 ALBS were informed many of times that Pveing Keeps/Relics would be detremental to this server becaause of population issues.NOT all Albs are to blame only the certain few who could influence it like CM/Kinetix and they did it just to grief others.

As for Point of whole game YES Relics are part of it but when this server has the population issues it suffered with Albs who with most population STILL didn't bother to try anything Primetime even tho Hibs/Mids went out they way especially Hibs with MRE events to show what this server could do and YET Albs still AC everything.

Thanks for GL Mid/Merlin is excellent when there more people in guild on than there is logged into Hib :(

You enjoy Pveing you Towers/Keeps/Relics as at end of Day it needs player numbers to enjoy it.

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
soulja is gnna say .. " Go US lulz!"

and basically albion are the biggest realm coz we dont have muppet l33tists going around on /broad going " /b Go US lulz.." all the time -.-

people who did that are killing the server.. but i dont mind im enjoying it still :D

AS For go US I played Dyvet for over 5 years and I with held going over to US for all that time until 2 weeks ago when I saw that Albs were intent on ruining this server so enough Bullshit of LETS all go US in end Albs made that choice easy for me.

I played Hib all that time made well over 40+ level 50 chars had 3 accounts I tbh I thought I be last person in TNN to turn lights out so there no I am Leet crap needed from me.The decision was taken by lot of people only a few weeks ago and they were just as pissed off as I was and now you seeing people asking to resub.

Until Dyvets player attitudes change afraid I wont be back and you can thank CM/Kintix who went out they way to grief this server.

Soulja

Biznitch

Banned
AS For go US I played Dyvet for over 5 years and I with held going over to US for all that time until 2 weeks ago when I saw that Albs were intent on ruining this server so enough Bullshit of LETS all go US in end Albs made that choice easy for me.

I played Hib all that time made well over 40+ level 50 chars had 3 accounts I tbh I thought I be last person in TNN to turn lights out so there no I am Leet crap needed from me.The decision was taken by lot of people only a few weeks ago and they were just as pissed off as I was and now you seeing people asking to resub.

Until Dyvets player attitudes change afraid I wont be back and you can thank CM/Kintix who went out they way to grief this server.

Soulja

going from all ur threads created list... u kinda get wet dreams at moaning at albs.. and yes soulja yes.. kintix pwned the server solo.. smooth

right... so ur bitching about cm taking a relic? and yet hibs and mids kept saying they keep pwning alb primetime in relic raids.. okay..

and also.. american clusters with hibs have all the relics?? and another one where mid have 4 of them? yeah okay i dont see ur logic ..

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Im just a 19 year old lad from wales who's played the game like many others for years. I jst feel that something can be done to stop this game from dieing. And the best part is tonight for example there where so many mids logged in we took back our relic and even tryed taking berk which we only just lost :(
There has been a change within the last few days i just hope it leads to something like everybody else.

And sorry if i came across rude mate. mean no offence!!

I understand you enthusasim m8 I never thought I leave but afraid how much enthusasim you got when you got likes of some morons on this cluster who want to kill it at every stage then start hitting you head against a wall m8.

Game is not Dieing it this server that is because a small minority started griefing it excellent to see you getting Relics back but when you done that shit over and over again just to find them gone when you gone to bed it is demorilising and you start thinking Why the fuck you bother.

GL to you m8 if server does get another life I surely come back I have lot time spent over some my chars :(.

Btw Cardiff for Promotion fowler with 20+ :) and yes I am a bluebirds fan.

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
going from all ur threads created list... u kinda get wet dreams at moaning at albs.. and yes soulja yes.. kintix pwned the server solo.. smooth

right... so ur bitching about cm taking a relic? and yet hibs and mids kept saying they keep pwning alb primetime in relic raids.. okay..

and also.. american clusters with hibs have all the relics?? and another one where mid have 4 of them? yeah okay i dont see ur logic ..

Ah I do Bitch over Albs as they were 1's who set the standard and as for CM / Relic in same sentance try CM and many AC Relics.

As for getting pwned in primetime raids ?????? Fucking hell start listing Alb primetime raids over last few months I can think of 2.

As for US with relics what you failing to understand is PEOPLE = PLAYERS are online to defend them DYVET = NO PLAYERS online to defend = Boring for all concerned.

I can see you made a FH account recently so no doubt it was to Bitch well Carry on my old m8 But you still find my attitude wont change.

Soulja

Biznitch

Banned
Ah I do Bitch over Albs as they were 1's who set the standard and as for CM / Relic in same sentance try CM and many AC Relics.

As for getting pwned in primetime raids ?????? Fucking hell start listing Alb primetime raids over last few months I can think of 2.

As for US with relics what you failing to understand is PEOPLE = PLAYERS are online to defend them DYVET = NO PLAYERS online to defend = Boring for all concerned.

I can see you made a FH account recently so no doubt it was to Bitch well Carry on my old m8 But you still find my attitude wont change.

Soulja
First of all Learn to read better fuckwit.. i didnt say albs did primetime relic raids..

second of all i made an account to bitch? coming from you? shut ur face

yeah totally.. hibs 6 relics 60% of the pop .. OWKAYYYY

yeah yeah yeah Cm killed the whole server.. yeah one guild who everyone " easy" pwns all the time.. they took relics in the morning??

right.. so technically that unifies the other realms to organise mass raids against albion? surely a good thing?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
First of all Learn to read better fuckwit.. i didnt say albs did primetime relic raids..

second of all i made an account to bitch? coming from you? shut ur face

yeah totally.. hibs 6 relics 60% of the pop .. OWKAYYYY

yeah yeah yeah Cm killed the whole server.. yeah one guild who everyone " easy" pwns all the time.. they took relics in the morning??

right.. so technically that unifies the other realms to organise mass raids against albion? surely a good thing?

ROFL you got issues me old m8 I read you post and I stand by mine.

YOU are entitled to you opinion as I am of mine.

Now think why did Hibs/Mids Gang up on Albs ??? well that was obvious Albs especially the Minority Morons on it were pissing everyone off.

Now Go to bed and get you mummy to tuck you in and read you nice little book and don't forget to say you Prayers oh that nasty little Bogey man may get you.

Now do me a favour and FUCK OFF I given my answers so please feel free to PM with anymore of you whines. :wanker:

Soulja

Biznitch

Banned
ROFL you got issues me old m8 I read you post and I stand by mine.

YOU are entitled to you opinion as I am of mine.

Now think why did Hibs/Mids Gang up on Albs ??? well that was obvious Albs especially the Minority Morons on it were pissing everyone off.

Now Go to bed and get you mummy to tuck you in and read you nice little book and don't forget to say you Prayers oh that nasty little Bogey man may get you.

Now do me a favour and FUCK OFF I given my answers so please feel free to PM with anymore of you whines. :wanker:

Soulja

ur making whine out of me agreeing with u.. fucking idiot LOL..

i said mids/hibs ganging up surely made it more fun? i didnt say it was a bad thing

fucking hell man ur crap at this reading business... self owned?

Xeros

Fledgling Freddie
Hey all,

not been reading FH for a long while cause of all the whines threads there always. Seemed at sudden moment only the posts to make.

But stella's signup raid, made me return to FH hehe. just picked in on the first thread that was on top of list as there are already lots of posts around this subject and don't want to open a new thread for again the same thing.

I see there is still nothing much changed. The whine thread are still here, but a bit changed.

Lesser whine threads from realms vs realms, but now major whines about the state of cluster.

It's bad and close to dead indeed, but there is still action. My scout made 180K in the last 4 days in rvr. So please don't ruin it for the ppl still playing on the server, as long as they still can, by trying to attrack players to Avalon or US. Ppl who still have account accounts, come online. Now you have paid money for nothing while there is still action.

What I found in past funny and still find funny is that if you read the whine posts, is that you will notice that most are from ppl who already left server or game.

Why, I always wonder.

If you are still active on forem, I don't mind you posting whineposts. But if not, why keep posting here?

1) you love to flamebait?

2) you still love the server and wanna come back one day maybe?

In case of point 2, just return if you don't wanna loose your beloved chars. Chartransfer is not an service GOA allows and merge is so called "technically impossible". Let's hope in future we can though.

Action is still there and most of the ppl who are still on Dyvet still love it as you can see from lots of ppl.
To the ppl still on server, thx for the fun and for not giving up :)

For the others, out of sight is out of mind you gotta think. As you all say cluster is RIP, so please let the posts and your thoughts of this cluster be RIP too and leave this forem for the ppl still active playing on Dyvet.

Instead of making whines and try to attract ppl from this cluster to US or Avalon, go play on your server you have choosen or make whine posts to GOA HQ. Or is there no action on your choosen server and you feel bored?

Made lots of good friends in the 6 year I play this game now and I hate to see that they are moved on, but in life we need to make some choices sometimes. So who knows, we might ever see you again :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
@OP

Absolutely no way you could encourage the number of players to renew to make the server viable again. Even if every FH DAOC regular renewed it wouldnt be enough people. Then you have the problem of keeping them playing. It needs to be seen to be viable for more than a month - really its gotta be seen to have at least a year left in it - no way anyone believes that.

Sorry mate, good effort. But the time has come to take Dyvet outside and shoot it. Thats hard to admit with characters that have much more than a total of a year /played (most likely over 2 tbh). But now I have, I feel better.

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
NO thats where your wrong crom and also so many others.xeros is 100% correct people do still play and still have fun, The server has taken a slump yes BUT its not dead, This is the point which so many people are trying to get across !! There is soo much effort going in from both hibs and mids but they need more people todo it. Lets stop whining that its dead when it clearly isnt and encourage players to come back and encourage other players from different servers to come play dyvet, Like i said guys we all need to help each other !! Respect to all that are still playing and just enjoying them selves!

Genedril

Part of the furniture
In order to have a viable server you need to encourage at least 1,000 people back to the cluster.

Any less & you'd just have what has happened already happen again. You need to have a playerbase of sufficient size to allow all playstyles to flourish.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
NO thats where your wrong crom and also so many others.xeros is 100% correct people do still play and still have fun, The server has taken a slump yes BUT its not dead, This is the point which so many people are trying to get across !! There is soo much effort going in from both hibs and mids but they need more people todo it. Lets stop whining that its dead when it clearly isnt and encourage players to come back and encourage other players from different servers to come play dyvet, Like i said guys we all need to help each other !! Respect to all that are still playing and just enjoying them selves!

Mmm well this is one of those instances where i'd love to be wrong.

But to be argumentative, lets look at this statement. I fear it doesnt stand up to any sort of scruitiny:

The server has taken a slump yes BUT its not dead, This is the point which so many people are trying to get across !! There is soo much effort going in from both hibs and mids but they need more people todo it

Please provide a list of names of these active duvet players and the swathes of people agreeing with you plus examples of the effort they are going to.

In my favourite phrase - 'i look forward to your response'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom