Dyvet, le coop serveur de GoA?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
This thread is both new and exciting all at the same time.

Does it really matter at all though? we know CM are a joke, always have been always will be.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Not sure what to say, I have trouble understanding Soulja and Douglas.

If we wanted to arrange fights with you assholes, we would have put a Sorc in the group and contacted you, but we aren't the virgins from #agramon.rvr.

Each time you came in to a keep we were on or to a high level tower we bailed out a bit and wanted to fight in the open, you didn't manange to follow a single time even though you tried. Believe it or not, before lightening the towers and keeps Blow was indeed roaming a bit, you were no where to be found (maybe we just missed each other).

We gave you the opportunity to fight at the nGed bridge once without all the guards and you in the tower, you didn't come but hugged the tower, we came in a second time to the tower and ganked Photon who was writing poems at the river side (now that was funny).

We didn't have a Sorc, not once did we get rooted or mezzed when we tried to kite you away in the open, so before complaing about people kiting you out of the keeps and pushing back to kill the casters with you running away back to hide inside you should maybe take a deep breath and think twice about your brabbling.

Also, why do you say that the group had 2-3 RR12s, according to the grats threads it means nothing. I see you like to use facts for argumenting in two different directions, awesome.

For me it's pretty obvious, you didn't want to fight a tank group in the open and we didn't want to fight a caster group with many PBAoE at keeps.

Later we logged, as people needed to go to sleep, I guess you wished us to charge you and give you RPs before leaving for the night...?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Not sure what to say, I have trouble understanding Soulja and Douglas.

If we wanted to arrange fights with you assholes, we would have put a Sorc in the group and contacted you, but we aren't the virgins from #agramon.rvr.

Each time you came in to a keep we were on or to a high level tower we bailed out a bit and wanted to fight in the open, you didn't manange to follow a single time even though you tried. Believe it or not, before lightening the towers and keeps Blow was indeed roaming a bit, you were no where to be found (maybe we just missed each other).

We gave you the opportunity to fight at the nGed bridge once without all the guards and you in the tower, you didn't come but hugged the tower, we came in a second time to the tower and ganked Photon who was writing poems at the river side (now that was funny).

We didn't have a Sorc, not once did we get rooted or mezzed when we tried to kite you away in the open, so before complaing about people kiting you out of the keeps and pushing back to kill the casters with you running away back to hide inside you should maybe take a deep breath and think twice about your brabbling.

Also, why do you say that the group had 2-3 RR12s, according to the grats threads it means nothing. I see you like to use facts for argumenting in two different directions, awesome.

For me it's pretty obvious, you didn't want to fight a tank group in the open and we didn't want to fight a caster group with many PBAoE at keeps.

Later we logged, as people needed to go to sleep, I guess you wished us to charge you and give you RPs before leaving for the night...?

That was funny yes you were on tower then you backed off to bridge as you said YOU were on Bridge why would we want to fight you on a bridge ???

as for High ended guards only 1's were at nged Ailinee was unclaimed so was scaith so can't see where the guards that were so uber there for you.

As for Scaith/Ailine you already cut port so logically speaking you would of expected incoming from Drum Ligen/Drum Cain now if my geography serves me right there BIG open field to come across to get to these keeps what we can't understand is you flamed Ailinee had just got onto inner door when we arrived and you all turned and ran away ?

As for not fighting you in the open everytime we met you at keep/twr you ran away and you say we didn't want open action ? YOU were the 1's running back to safety of towers and Bridge areas to me that not classed as open field ?

Would of loved to have come back Alb to save Berk but at time Mids in they Wisdom decided they wanted a Hib Keep so that took us away from Berk when as we were finishing at crim Alb cups appeared at Nged.

But there you go eventful night pity it involved running around chasing you around Hib and Thanks for RP's and yes less day dreaming from me next time lol but hey it only a game not real life.

Soulja

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
we didnt want to fight at bridge same as u didnt want to fight at towers bridge i have posted in any grats posts apart from graves and didnt say it ment nothing and got no idea what ur going on about in other parts we didnt leave any keep/tower before repairing some ppl in grp was keep runing off and that was how they died think u will find we followed u all the way to towers tho and u didnt fight we to do not want to fight at tower/keeps but if u go to them we want to defend them

Zede

Part of the furniture
we didnt want to fight at bridge same as u didnt want to fight at towers bridge i have posted in any grats posts apart from graves and didnt say it ment nothing and got no idea what ur going on about in other parts we didnt leave any keep/tower before repairing some ppl in grp was keep runing off and that was how they died think u will find we followed u all the way to towers tho and u didnt fight we to do not want to fight at tower/keeps but if u go to them we want to defend them

Feck ive just taken 200 hp in eyesight damage.

Dougie has such a grasp of the english language - im assuming his skillz translate to other areas too :)

pm me your msn mani, id like to be in a grp and meet these noobs. (indulge me for flaming)

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved

Dougie has such a grasp of the english language - im assuming his skillz translate to other areas too :)

pm me your msn mani, id like to be in a grp and meet these noobs. (indulge me for flaming)

lol i no i cant spell that well :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

Sorry it seems we not as Leet in Skillz as you ?Stop putting people down m8 it only shows you ignorance.

Please feel free to join Manisch I am sure if you get a Mincer in you group as they did last night You see as much as Hib as they did with all the running around they did.

So you can run away from us NOOBS as you put it :D

Soulja

P.S if Manisch keeps donated the rp's like he does then you make my life lot easier dinging RR10 and Doug RR12.:)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
P.S if Manisch keeps donated the rp's like he does then you make my life lot easier dinging RR10 and Doug RR12.:)

Huh? You're really strange, first you run away on a char 5 RRs higher than my solo Heretic to a tower with your buddies on it then you complain about CM running away from your group.

While we were kiting you, 2-3 of your tanks still managed to always loop back and trash one of the casters you had so I think I earned my RPs yesterday than I donated, at least I had more death blows than kills (being killed alone), not to speak about the accumulated kills the whole group did.

Anyway, the biggest sign of how Dyvet has fallen are people like you trying to argue with me, I mean once upon a time it was Ramii, Madition, Septina and so on, if you think that you are big enough to follow their footsteps you think wrong.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Will do, though I am on only today and then away for 10 days, wodka-cure in Poland.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Huh? You're really strange, first you run away on a char 5 RRs higher than my solo Heretic to a tower with your buddies on it then you complain about CM running away from your group.

While we were kiting you, 2-3 of your tanks still managed to always loop back and trash one of the casters you had so I think I earned my RPs yesterday than I donated, at least I had more death blows than kills (being killed alone), not to speak about the accumulated kills the whole group did.

Anyway, the biggest sign of how Dyvet has fallen are people like you trying to argue with me, I mean once upon a time it was Ramii, Madition, Septina and so on, if you think that you are big enough to follow their footsteps you think wrong.

I Don't have to think myself big enough Manisch let us see you resubbed 2 days ago and all you done since you return is come to FH and Moan ridicolus m8 tbh.

I really don't know what realm you been playing but it obviously not same 1 as myself as you seeing things as if you smoked some dope.

You have accused us of Co-operating with the Mids as this post suggested I really don't know how you came to that conclusion in all honesty Mids last night were attacking Hib as well as you Albs and as for Kinetix saying we were hugging some Kobbie then please direct that accusation to GOA I'm sure Roaken will deal with it if YOU and Kinetix think we X Realming.

Like to know Manisch before playing Daoc were you in that series Fantasy Island ? bet you were that little Dwarf "the plane boss the plane" because in all honesty m8 from what I have taken from you posts is all Fantasy.

Soulja

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
You have accused us of Co-operating with the Mids as this post suggested I really don't know how you came to that conclusion in all honesty Mids last night were attacking Hib as well as you Albs and as for Kinetix saying we were hugging some Kobbie then please direct that accusation to GOA I'm sure Roaken will deal with it if YOU and Kinetix think we X Realming.

He would just point us to a 6 years old grab back with some shit rule and say you did okay.

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
lol got no idea what ur going on about now lol u had bufferer Kzn blindguard yog lyk xyan kung and that lagy wizard u ran back to the tower as 8 if 2 LD u was 6 we did no this i'll accept u was 6 but why run the other times

that was l8er on m8

Onlyone

Fledgling Freddie
8v4? and still kzn died though... lets see what happens if you are 4 as well:>

this funny though.. you were 8 and we were 4 ppl.. and bufferer had to blow every ra and insta in the book to survive.. so nice "ass handing" here.

And no, I dont say that because of that.. but in my almost 6 years of daoc, I have never witnessed a bigger idiot and retard than kzn tbh.

I seriously have no idea how you still play with this fascist, even louise realised what idiot he is.. you should as someone much older than her realise that as well already.

Well Lasttime ........ if louise have said that, which i dont belive, then let her tell it by herself or do u really have to do it for her ?????. I know how much fun Louise, me and kzn has together have known each others for like 4 years now.... and we like the way kzn do lead the grp and we like his way to be.

Well nice to see that CM is still alife in daoc maybe i should join back :)

Zede

Part of the furniture
Sorry it seems we not as Leet in Skillz as you ?Stop putting people down m8 it only shows you ignorance.

Please feel free to join Manisch I am sure if you get a Mincer in you group as they did last night You see as much as Hib as they did with all the running around they did.

So you can run away from us NOOBS as you put it :D

Soulja

thank you

erm what do i say now...

YOU ADD ON EVERYTHING, YOUR SO LAME

not done this for a while, gimmeh some help !

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
you can ask him.. he used insta, rr5 and purged annihilation.. so yeah, almost every ability!
but then again it doesnt matter much, and yes I have played with him..

dont really wanna discuss it on a public forum.. you can pm me if you want

and u know all of my RAs sure ^^ but im guna purge agains6t ur styles uther wise of couse i will die not guna sit there and let u kill me now am i so pls shh

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Well Lasttime ........ if louise have said that, which i dont belive, then let her tell it by herself or do u really have to do it for her ?????. I know how much fun Louise, me and kzn has together have known each others for like 4 years now.... and we like the way kzn do lead the grp and we like his way to be.

Well nice to see that CM is still alife in daoc maybe i should join back :)

You're right, its silly to insult someone irl over a game.. and involve other parties in it as well.. I apologize , it was said in the heat of the moment when I got really pissed off.

And no louise didnt say that..

Anyways, you see what happens when ppl get serious over a game. Really silly

once again, sorry.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
and u know all of my RAs sure ^^ but im guna purge agains6t ur styles uther wise of couse i will die not guna sit there and let u kill me now am i so pls shh

yeah its ok mate... I'm sorry for all the flames.. its only a game.

play how you like, still dont like your playstyle though!

But insulting ppl irl cause of that is childish.

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
So what kind of coop is that, as Hibs using Mids to flame a Hib tower in Albion and waiting together for Albs to come so one can kill the Albs with both realms?

Discuss (I know half of you skipped school to become instant pro-gamers and don't know what a discussion is :p).

For me it's the same stuff that has been going over the years, so I am not really surprised.

the funny thing is i was on vent with the hibs and mids haha!! :clap:

outskilleed!

Onlyone

Fledgling Freddie
You're right, its silly to insult someone irl over a game.. and involve other parties in it as well.. I apologize , it was said in the heat of the moment when I got really pissed off.

And no louise didnt say that..

Anyways, you see what happens when ppl get serious over a game. Really silly

once again, sorry.

Its ok Aika i know how it can be in the heat of this game :) and tbh. sometimes is it really great, that u can be like that coz u feels for the game as some others do........ I do enjoy the game and i have read alot of "stupid" things on FH, normaly do i just ignore it. :fluffle: Still like u :wub:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
yeah its ok mate... I'm sorry for all the flames.. its only a game.

play how you like, still dont like your playstyle though!

But insulting ppl irl cause of that is childish.

:fluffle::fluffle:

:)

Forfid

Fledgling Freddie
rofl

After leaving DAOC i accidently come to this forum again, that i didnt visit years ago.

And the same whiners complaining and bitching each other... for the same reasons lol.

And people ask why Daoc died.

Septina

Part of the furniture
God, i really should make a group on this kickass server, shame it'd only end up with yet another 'IS MAELSTROM KILLING RVR?!?!?!' thread. :(:(:(

Dard

Part of the furniture
God, i really should make a group on this kickass server, shame it'd only end up with yet another 'IS MAELSTROM KILLING RVR?!?!?!' thread. :(:(:(

NFD run a lil pug of 5-6 peeps Sun & Mon nights, come kill us with your uber grp of d00m :kissit:

Genedril

Part of the furniture
NFD run a lil pug of 5-6 peeps Sun & Mon nights, come kill us with your uber grp of d00m :kissit:

Only if I don't have to bard!!! Or be the only druid!!! Actually invite them when I play Eve, Mael kicked my arse hard enough when I was in GG2 ;).

Saying that some open field fights would be nice. There's only a number of times I can brag about mezzing that Theurg & his alts. So let me rebind some instas & invite them along!!! (for the record I never felt that Maelstrom were ever killing the server).

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
After leaving DAOC i accidently come to this forum again, that i didnt visit years ago.

And the same whiners complaining and bitching each other... for the same reasons lol.

And people ask why Daoc died.

It died because "the same whiners complaining and bitching each other" ?

Really.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad

I've laughed at many of your Dyvet jokes over the times, but they really are getting old..

Either log back on to Dyvet and show ppl how to play the game or let them mind their own buisness, instead of acting like an immature prick as you come out sometimes?

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
I've laughed at many of your Dyvet jokes over the times, but they really are getting old..

Either log back on to Dyvet and show ppl how to play the game or let them mind their own buisness, instead of acting like an immature prick as you come out sometimes?

nicely said :p

Septina

Part of the furniture

Noty, i'd rather play on a server that actually has a population and is CM-free. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom