Dyvet, le coop serveur de GoA?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
So what kind of coop is that, as Hibs using Mids to flame a Hib tower in Albion and waiting together for Albs to come so one can kill the Albs with both realms?

Discuss (I know half of you skipped school to become instant pro-gamers and don't know what a discussion is :p).

For me it's the same stuff that has been going over the years, so I am not really surprised.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
think u will find we got there and killed them u come and mezzed and ran away

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
think u will find we got there and killed them u come and mezzed and ran away

Sure, that's why the tower flamed for another 5 minutes after we left you.

As for running away, we don't fight a caster group with 2 Druids/1 Bard at a tower with one Cleric, pretty obvious. Spanked you later.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Sure, that's why the tower flamed for another 5 minutes after we left you.

As for running away, we don't fight a caster group with 2 Druids/1 Bard at a tower with one Cleric, pretty obvious. Spanked you later.

Sell us some of that shit you smoking Manisch m8 Seems good stuff.

Soulja

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
yer :) how long did u wait in that tower lol waiting for us to come ? lol was fun fight shame u only have 1 cleric or we'ed have an even better fight in the opin

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
lol u main prob was ur cleric didnt heal and ran away was some add but was only 2-3 of them ur grp has 2 RR12s in i'm the only RR11 in my grp ur grp sould be able to take us out np

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
yer :) how long did u wait in that tower lol waiting for us to come ? lol was fun fight shame u only have 1 cleric or we'ed have an even better fight in the opin

How long did you wait at nGed? 75minutes your group disapeared, we at nGed t1 not even hitting the door not even killed guards and you pop out

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
we took bolg tower back then went to crim and seen a cup at negd and ported down and CM grp was on tower

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
How long did you wait at nGed? 75minutes your group disapeared, we at nGed t1 not even hitting the door not even killed guards and you pop out

Realmwar map showed 2 alb cups nged we went crau ported nged and u lot were stood around.

Cmon grow some balls will u Blow taking unclaimed twrs at Scaith/Ailinee ? as soon as we show u run away How many RR12/RR11 u got in grp FFS

LOL

Soulja

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Realmwar map showed 2 alb cups nged we went crau ported nged and u lot were stood around.

Cmon grow some balls will u Blow taking unclaimed twrs at Scaith/Ailinee ? as soon as we show u run away How many RR12/RR11 u got in grp FFS

LOL

Soulja

"LOL"

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Someone attacked CM group when they were taking a tower/keep, quick, make whinethread!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Right hibs were trying to fight us...LMAO

More like camping keeps all times :) Only try to face us when we have 2x lvl 9 tower guards on us :)

We even tryed to kite you ppl out of ailline but once you went out of tower prot you ppl went back ^^

In the end we logged cause we cba to fight ppl camped inside keeps ^^ hf with keep guards mates :D

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
lol u main prob was ur cleric didnt heal and ran away was some add but was only 2-3 of them ur grp has 2 RR12s in i'm the only RR11 in my grp ur grp sould be able to take us out np

ye like how many times you won us on open field? a big 0 ^^

Even at beno 3 with 2fgh and we were 6 and you got ass handed pretty well ^^ Was a hell of a fight...used all power charges i had :)

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
dont no m8 u keep runing away so will never find out and u just QTD in a tower whats up not want to fight ?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
yes we were runing...from ailline to scathaig :p and everytime they came in from keep instead of fighting us :)

PS: for overall discussion we didnt even had a sorc :D

??? ROFL you done nothing but run around all night you were inside Ailinee and you all ran away then you go Scaith go T1

Love the QTD from most of you at T1 tho lol

You must be representing Dyvet server for Olympics and Manisch dinged 9 lvl 4 off you m8 Cheers easy.

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
ye like how many times you won us on open field? a big 0 ^^

Even at beno 3 with 2fgh and we were 6 and you got ass handed pretty well ^^ Was a hell of a fight...used all power charges i had :)

Open Field you went Berk Twr where we just killed mids you lot mezzed and Ran away ?

Cmon kinetix Kzn will win a Gold medal for 100 mtrs the way he ran you lot away.

Soulja

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Open Field you went Berk Twr where we just killed mids you lot mezzed and Ran away ?

Cmon kinetix Kzn will win a Gold medal for 100 mtrs the way he ran you lot away.

Soulja

I was the one that mezzed then realized kobold was doing /hug to some1 so i just puted 1+1 together and saw that mids werent doing anything ^^
So dam right im gonna move out :)

PS: we had 1 cleric lol

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
I was the one that mezzed then realized kobold was doing /hug to some1 so i just puted 1+1 together and saw that mids werent doing anything ^^

what about the rest of the night ? lol why have u guys been runing away all night and no fighting then QTD i dont get it if u can kill us so easy why run

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
what about the rest of the night ? lol why have u guys been runing away all night and no fighting then QTD i dont get it if u can kill us so easy why run

I´ve often suggested ppl in this forum to buy glasses but your in different reality Doug :p Who was runing away from? You must be talking when your zerg of 11 ppl charged against our 6 man group with 1 cleric...you think we that stupid? Or are you talking about at beno 3 when your "11 man group" got wiped by 6 of us?

When we finnaly had a fg we tryed EVERYTHING to get you out of keeps and towers and nothing so why bother? we QTD cause we cba to fight ppl camping keeps and towers plain and simple :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

PS: we had 1 cleric lol

You 1 + 1 made 3 in my books how hell could a mid hug if they were dead ?

as for 2fgh at Beno we were 1 fg don't know how you added that 1 up Kinetix probably that 1+1 calculator you got is fucked m8 don't buy made in china shit m8.

We had good night saw bufferer was top of Healing stats there number 1 on /stats rp think goes to show how much damage you lot took.

As for us coming from keep don't know how we did that if you cut ports to the keeps you took so we had to come from Drum Ligen and Drum Cain m8 so in honesty you knew we be inc and be in open field as you put it yet you still RAN.

/hug

Soulja

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
When Manisch renews, the whining commenses.

I WONDER WHY THAT IS !

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
lol got no idea what ur going on about now lol u had bufferer Kzn blindguard yog lyk xyan kung and that lagy wizard u ran back to the tower as 8 if 2 LD u was 6 we did no this i'll accept u was 6 but why run the other times

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
You 1 + 1 made 3 in my books how hell could a mid hug if they were dead ?

as for 2fgh at Beno we were 1 fg don't know how you added that 1 up Kinetix probably that 1+1 calculator you got is fucked m8 don't buy made in china shit m8.

We had good night saw bufferer was top of Healing stats there number 1 on /stats rp think goes to show how much damage you lot took.

As for us coming from keep don't know how we did that if you cut ports to the keeps you took so we had to come from Drum Ligen and Drum Cain m8 so in honesty you knew we be inc and be in open field as you put it yet you still RAN.

/hug

Soulja

1rst of all kobold was not dead in fact kobold was at 100% and obviously aoe mezz dosent land if my kobold (wich i had targeted) was dead.

Please do tell me when you killed us in open field? Seriously cant remember not even once ( dosent count with keep/tower guards adding)

And as for you 1fg dam mythic must have patched group slots on hib cause there was 6 on right corner of beno3 4 inside and 4 rangers shooting us at least that i´ve noticed ^^
Even if it was 1fg explain me how 6 albs can kill you and you can wipe a fg of us in open field?

I see you guys already pveing berks towers but i cba this time. HF ^^

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
1rst of all kobold was not dead in fact kobold was at 100% and obviously aoe mezz dosent land if my kobold (wich i had targeted) was dead.

Please do tell me when you killed us in open field? Seriously cant remember not even once ( dosent count with keep/tower guards adding)

And as for you 1fg dam mythic must have patched group slots on hib cause there was 6 on right corner of beno3 4 inside and 4 rangers shooting us.
Even if it was 1fg explain me how 6 albs can kill you and you can wipe a fg of us in open field?

I see you guys already pveing berks towers but i cba this time. HF ^^
yer hard to get a fight away from towers cos this is the only spots u see CM as for ACing berk will be hard we aint in game bard logged

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom