Dyvet, le coop serveur de GoA?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
1rst of all kobold was not dead in fact kobold was at 100% and obviously aoe mezz dosent land if my kobold (wich i had targeted) was dead.

Please do tell me when you killed us in open field? Seriously cant remember not even once ( dosent count with keep/tower guards adding)

And as for you 1fg dam mythic must have patched group slots on hib cause there was 6 on right corner of beno3 4 inside and 4 rangers shooting us at least that i´ve noticed ^^
Even if it was 1fg explain me how 6 albs can kill you and you can wipe a fg of us in open field?

I see you guys already pveing berks towers but i cba this time. HF ^^

Not us on Berk and sorry to deflate you 8 man group 4 rangers lol didnt know Hib had that many when we were on visuals rofl.

Have Fun Kinetix mate as for Blow saying did we hole up in Nged all night reason we never came berk defence was because if you looked on the realm map you would of seen Mids were attacking Hib at same time you were taking Berk.

Can't be in 2 places at once game ethics don't allow it.

Soulja

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Not us on Berk and sorry to deflate you 8 man group 4 rangers lol didnt know Hib had that many when we were on visuals rofl.

Have Fun Kinetix mate as for Blow saying did we hole up in Nged all night reason we never came berk defence was because if you looked on the realm map you would of seen Mids were attacking Hib at same time you were taking Berk.

Can't be in 2 places at once game ethics don't allow it.

Soulja

Well if you werent at berks how could you tell Mids were dead when i mezzed them?
I know mids were attacking ddb but some1 in /as told us mids were dead so was just a matter of time till you ppl showed up.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
well tbh any grp with Blow in it deserves to be ganked on sight by any means and by cross realm cooperation.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I think i saw em all now, ppl from CM blaming others for camping inside towers :fluffle:

Himse

FH is my second home
whoa whoa whoa whoa

wait

this is not my batman glass.

Himse

FH is my second home
Well if you werent at berks how could you tell Mids were dead when i mezzed them?
I know mids were attacking ddb but some1 in /as told us mids were dead so was just a matter of time till you ppl showed up.

You play for the worst guild in all of DAoC Existance.

cy@.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
well tbh any grp with Blow in it deserves to be ganked on sight by any means and by cross realm cooperation.

You say that just cause we ass handed you so many times 2 days ago :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
You still play with CM.

Roll 2fg on German servers & die 24/7 cos people actually defend there.

Why shouldnt i play? They are all nice ppl and some even consider as good friends and we have lots of fun ingame/ts. So why should i leave them?
You just dont get it do you? You still think this game is about putting with dick heads just cause they rox on rvr and you can boost your ego? Only ppl with mental problems act like that...kinda reminds me of that video with the german kid bashing the keyboard :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
You say that just cause we ass handed you so many times 2 days ago :)

8v4? and still kzn died though... lets see what happens if you are 4 as well:>

this funny though.. you were 8 and we were 4 ppl.. and bufferer had to blow every ra and insta in the book to survive.. so nice "ass handing" here.

And no, I dont say that because of that.. but in my almost 6 years of daoc, I have never witnessed a bigger idiot and retard than kzn tbh.

I seriously have no idea how you still play with this fascist, even louise realised what idiot he is.. you should as someone much older than her realise that as well already.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
8v4? and still kzn died though... lets see what happens if you are 4 as well:>

this funny though.. you were 8 and we were 4 ppl.. and bufferer had to blow every ra and insta in the book to survive.. so nice "ass handing" here.

And no, I dont say that because of that.. but in my almost 6 years of daoc, I have never witnessed a bigger idiot and retard than kzn tbh.

yes blow died but then again Bufferer didnt have to use every RA neither did i and i was playing cleric at that time.
As for what you think of kzn its funny cause you never talked to him or met him so kinda sad to throw empty opinions mate.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
you can ask him.. he used insta, rr5 and purged annihilation.. so yeah, almost every ability!
but then again it doesnt matter much, and yes I have played with him..

dont really wanna discuss it on a public forum.. you can pm me if you want

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
dont understand CM last night they went for towers keep got no where and made no attemp to even fight if they didnt what adds when fighting us they should have posted meet some where and fight where will have been no adds

Himse

FH is my second home
Why shouldnt i play? They are all nice ppl and some even consider as good friends and we have lots of fun ingame/ts. So why should i leave them?
You just dont get it do you? You still think this game is about putting with dick heads just cause they rox on rvr and you can boost your ego? Only ppl with mental problems act like that...kinda reminds me of that video with the german kid bashing the keyboard :)

hahahahaha.

You're so retarded.

People still have fun, im not trying to boost my ego, just prove that you are infact a shitter.

Let me know when you actually can kill something that is player controlled.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
dont understand CM last night they went for towers keep got no where and made no attemp to even fight if they didnt what adds when fighting us they should have posted meet some where and fight where will have been no adds

CM can only fight NPC's, when they try and fight players they get all confused because taunt and protect don't seem to work properly.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

Give TS/vent details and i would go there and say that :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
hahahahaha.

You're so retarded.

People still have fun, im not trying to boost my ego, just prove that you are infact a shitter.

Let me know when you actually can kill something that is player controlled.

tsc tsc calling ppl retarded... Are you like 16 year old kid?
Nag all you want with such quality posts. Just makes an ass out of you :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
CM can only fight NPC's, when they try and fight players they get all confused because taunt and protect don't seem to work properly.

Sorry that is the Number 9059675996 clueless post.

BUT DONT CRY you are the number 1# clueless poster on this thread! Gratz! :clap:

Himse

FH is my second home
tsc tsc calling ppl retarded... Are you like 16 year old kid?
Nag all you want with such quality posts. Just makes an ass out of you :)

LOL.

You trying to insult me is just hilarious.

Living proof retards can use computers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom