Dyvet, le coop serveur de GoA?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Noty, i'd rather play on a server that actually has a population and is CM-free. :(

Fair dues, but we really have heard how unfair CM plays/zergs, so you really don't have to come tell us every day :)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Fair dues, but we really have heard how unfair CM plays/zergs, so you really don't have to come tell us every day :)

Well if you take the last IQ-test of FH into consideration it might actually be worth reminding people once in a while!

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Noty, i'd rather play on a server that actually has a population and is CM-free. :(

Quite a clever cover for your fear of having to come up against me. Its understandable that you don't want to die, afterall, who does?

I genuinely find Kzn's playstyle hilarious, alongside his leading of a group, and certain views about the game. Though having talked to him 'normally' hes actually quite normal, something that can't be said for aika.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Don't throw rocks when you live in a glass house stupeh :rolleyes:

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
LOL! / stfu you sad faced tosspot.

delete as applicable!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Quite a clever cover for your fear of having to come up against me. Its understandable that you don't want to die, afterall, who does?

I genuinely find Kzn's playstyle hilarious, alongside his leading of a group, and certain views about the game. Though having talked to him 'normally' hes actually quite normal, something that can't be said for aika.

wtf :( no plats for horse then!

Nate

FH is my second home
Where do you see this section in 20 years? Your kids flaming each other that their dad flamed the others dad better this one time? ;o

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
Heh even reading part of this thread made me feel as if my intelligence was running away from me.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I've laughed at many of your Dyvet jokes over the times, but they really are getting old..

Either log back on to Dyvet and show ppl how to play the game or let them mind their own buisness, instead of acting like an immature prick as you come out sometimes?

*claps*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom