Dwera has this account been sold?

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
FUCKING SHITFACED TROLL BOT IN FUCKING OCEANUS ROG ARMOUR YOU FUCKING NEWB WANKBAG ADDING FUCKPOT FUCKSTICK SCOUT :D
:worthy: :fluffle: :worthy:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
oh and another thing Vlad you fuckstickn00bwankbagwindmiller theres a clip in the next movie in the credits i think you will like on a subject close to your heart... shame i didnt record audio aswell tho rofl ;)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
FUCKING SHITFACED TROLL BOT IN FUCKING OCEANUS ROG ARMOUR YOU FUCKING NEWB WANKBAG ADDING FUCKPOT FUCKSTICK SCOUT :D

That makes no sense!!

I don't think trolls can be scouts :(

gohan

FH is my second home
u forget that belg has been rr8 since OF tho :p he gets his rpts from mega siege of dh00m an runs unbuffed 99% of the time \0/ belg was my hero in LOE shame i dont get a chance to talk to him these days

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Bluesky said:
oh and another thing Vlad you fuckstickn00bwankbagwindmiller theres a clip in the next movie in the credits i think you will like on a subject close to your heart... shame i didnt record audio aswell tho rofl ;)

Bring it on dorf man :D

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Belgorian said:
Remember fighting dwera in old frontiers, has the account been sold or something?? used to have good fights when ever we met!! Met some tosser that kept running away tonight:(

Belgorian LVL 50 Armsman
RR9L3-Guildmaster of LOE and
thoroughly nice chap!!

nope, its still me!

and sorry about the kiting, but i was trying to entertain a lady friend at the same time.. one handed gaming is hard :(

leviathane

Part of the furniture
GrivneKelmorian said:
nope, its still me!

and sorry about the kiting, but i was trying to entertain a lady friend at the same time.. one handed gaming is hard :(
lol gotta add tht to the excuse book xD

Ging

Part of the furniture
GrivneKelmorian said:
nope, its still me!

dude u only need 1 hand to entertain a lady friend? jesus it takes all my concentration to stop the fuckers escaping :(

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
nope, its still me!

Griv, Mavis the blow-up sheep DOES NOT count as a lady... sorry to burst your bubble ;)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Bring it on dorf man :D
hehe well the movie will be out in a couple of weeks hopefully at the latest so wait and see ;)

Draypor

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
nope, its still me!

ahh so thats were you got those apple catchers from! :p
c'mon sort that mic out so i can hear you whinge proper!

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
nope, its still me!

Thats ok then, It does explain things, because you looked very wobbly and eratic as you were running around :) Just hate to think what you were doing with the other hand!! and I,m glad I dont have to share your keyboard.

I'm glad that your still playing because you are one of the few steathers that will pretty much attack any class. I spend a lot of time running solo without buffs and I'm not that difficult to take down. Unfortunately, I don't manage to find many solo fights, despite the fact I often catch a glimpse of Stealthed opponents that choose not to hit me.

See you out there.

Belgorian LVL 50 Armsman
RR9L3- Guildmaster of LOE and
thoroughly nice chap!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Belgorian said:
Unfortunately, I don't manage to find many solo fights, despite the fact I often catch a glimpse of Stealthed opponents that choose not to hit me.

Belgorian LVL 50 Armsman
RR9L3- Guildmaster of LOE and
thoroughly nice chap!

Highrank armsman is just.. stupid to jump as a stealther tbh, 1.20GR style that has "enemy style on you" as requirement. Thats just QQ to deal with, among the fact that plate, parry work vs DW's, warguard, poisondamageredux, etc etc yada yada is very good tools aswell vs a stealther. If im bored I jump whatever is around but, not unless I have no other choice because of boredom, its just suicide. (nobody can know if you are buffed or unbuffed btw so that doesnt really factor in either)

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
nope, its still me!

Sounds like one of the most lamest excuse this month for playing silly!
I know for sure I wouldn't sit at the computer and play at the sametime, if I would "entertain a girl".

You might as well be honest and tell that you did know for sure you would lose so you did run. Just stupid to make up a silly excuse.
I would have belived more on that I got a fly in my eye or something like that :D

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
people seems to think that i ran to hide in this fight... has the tactic of kiting enemies you cant beat easy compleatly escaped peoples minds?

i didnt run to hide, i PAed him, disease + str con debuff, stealth pa with dot, run and stealth.. reapply dot.. see him purge.. disease + str con on next attack, run, repeat previous actions, see him use his warlord heal ability.. repeat, see him use ip then run back to beno.

So I didnt run, he did. I played smart so that i could beat an enemy without even loosing 20% hp.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Bondoila said:
I know for sure I wouldn't sit at the computer and play at the sametime, if I would "entertain a girl".

You might as well be honest and tell that you did know for sure you would lose so you did run. Just stupid to make up a silly excuse.
I would have belived more on that I got a fly in my eye or something like that :D

Fully agree, silly and not a very belivable excuse, who would play a game when haveing a girl around, thats almost even worse then the excuse itself.

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
people seems to think that i ran to hide in this fight... has the tactic of kiting enemies you cant beat easy compleatly escaped peoples minds?

i didnt run to hide, i PAed him, disease + str con debuff, stealth pa with dot, run and stealth.. reapply dot.. see him purge.. disease + str con on next attack, run, repeat previous actions, see him use his warlord heal ability.. repeat, see him use ip then run back to beno.

So I didnt run, he did. I played smart so that i could beat an enemy without even loosing 20% hp.
And all that with "one handed gaming" :D

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
soz but skill in daoc 1v1 is sticking target, spamming style+backup, see who wins, if you do something else you're a lamer fyi :]

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Bondoila said:

Well I know someone who have had erm sex with gf during ML, af/stick for the win - so why one couldn't play as one handed? :m00:

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Eleasias said:
soz but skill in daoc 1v1 is sticking target, spamming style+backup, see who wins, if you do something else you're a lamer fyi :]

so ive been told :p

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:
Well I know someone who have had erm sex with gf during ML, af/stick for the win - so why one couldn't play as one handed? :m00:

That wasent the thing, why play atall if so is beyond me, sounds rather idiotic to me.
Thats why it's sounds so unbelivable, because it's so unbilivable stupid :p

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:

Damn!! you almost make our meeting sound exciting :) Purge - yes, Warlord 10% Heal-Yes, Ring of morai Heal - yes, See you vanish in the distance - yes, move back to keep - yes.

See you soon

Belgorian LV 50 Armsman
thoroughly nice chap!

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Belgorian said:
Damn!! you almost make our meeting sound exciting :) Purge - yes, Warlord 10% Heal-Yes, Ring of morai Heal - yes, See you vanish in the distance - yes, move back to keep - yes.

See you soon

Belgorian LV 50 Armsman
thoroughly nice chap!

Still facing a Armsman of that RR I can't say I blame Dwera for running off, but if you can't take someone in a duel then don't attack atall imo.

It is just silly to attack heavy tanks with stealthers tbh, even though it's possible to beat them, if they are specced for soloing then it's pointless though imo.

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Sb, ns can do it, and I would have done it exactly that way, garrot run restealth etc. Use disease pois + dot.
Going head on head with an high rr arms is just retarded. Was only the excuse that made me comment this
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ixoth said:
Sticking your char when there is an ml, then turn off screen and having sex is abit diffrent. But I would find that abit unnecessary(silly) also, an ml raid can't mean so much to you :<.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Elrandhir said:
Still facing a Armsman of that RR I can't say I blame Dwera for running off, but if you can't take someone in a duel then don't attack atall imo.

It is just silly to attack heavy tanks with stealthers tbh, even though it's possible to beat them, if they are specced for soloing then it's pointless though imo.

why do people keep saying i was running off? i was kiting him, reapplying poisions, making him use his abilitys, i always came back. he choose to run back to the keep, i didnt.

if i cant beat someone in a duel? duel = stand still and fight him? yes, then i cant beat an rr9 armsman, kiting, there is about a 90% win chance if he dosnt run back to a tower or a keep.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
why do people keep saying i was running off? i was kiting him, reapplying poisions, making him use his abilitys, i always came back. he choose to run back to the keep, i didnt.

if i cant beat someone in a duel? duel = stand still and fight him? yes, then i cant beat an rr9 armsman, kiting, there is about a 90% win chance if he dosnt run back to a tower or a keep.

Running or not then, even though it's not easy to kill a heavy tank, he is more or less his abils though, so I would also have ran if someone had restealthed and came back several times, 1 thing, because the duel itself feels pointless then, and ofcourse anyone can be taken down eventually if doing like that.

Hes choice was right focourse, I would have went off also if the asassin used a strategy like that.

Usually they don't though, and I respect them for comming right on and some do win, my heavy tank aint solo specced though and I aint the best in the world on solo play either probably (no purge is pretty crap also).

Stealthers that run and restealth all time, is no fun dueling and they could play by themself then tbh ;D

If you can't take someone head on, like I do know there are some who are able to do even with heavy tanks also, and asassins is a class who can if played well.

Stealthers always get the choice to attack or not, so imo go for an opponent you can duel without screwing around, just what I think, and doing what you did aint wrong but I wouldent have stayed either as I said ;D

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Can a RR10 'blade beat a RR9 armsman in a "duel" ?

Well... that depends on what you mean.

If by "duel" you mean, standing face to face spamming styles... then no... Griv would get the shit kicked out of him to be honest.

However, a cleverly played RR10 sb, could take down a RR9 armsman without loosing more than a sliver of life if done properly. (IE - what i suspect griv was doing)

In fact... both players played well... Griv becuase he was using tactics to take out a superior melee'er...

and the armsman because he knew he needed to retreat, or he would have been killed eventually. (a less intellgent armsman would have stuck around and eventually died to the assasin's kiting)

Bet it would have been a decent bit of action to watch to be honest...

Using tactics, gives you a good edge, my rr4 Inf on classic killed a rr5 zerker AND a rr5 savage who were duoing together... simply because they were too dumb to realise i was kiting them (or too arrogant to retreat back to the keep). It took 10 minutes to do it... but i got the rp's for both of them in the end. and had probably the best entertainment on my inf i ever had.

tictacs for the win tbh

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
ofcourse he acted correctly, but then saying i was playing lame or whatever is wrong. imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom