Duskwave.com proves BD/Savage ownage :)

I

ilum

A Paladin can just sprint away from the Savage and wait for his buffs to go out tho...nice way of dealing some dmg safely... :)

I

ilum

A Paladin can just sprint away from the Savage and wait for his buffs to go out tho...nice way of dealing some dmg safely... :)

Of course, the Savage can stop this by having his sprint-button ready, but it tends to work all the time.

J

Jenna.

Originally posted by Aussie-
ye let's look at your top 10 in mid , ufffff is that a r9 thane in first position after 1,5++ y daoc? :uffff_lolsirlsmiley:

so? Whats your point?

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by Ottar
> A paladin who thinks he can beat a savage in 1on1? ROFLMAO

You actually fought some? ;) I seriously doubt that a buffed paladin is killable by anything but BD 1v1.

Ottar

shield > h2h.

Originally posted by ilum

Savage has self end buff aswell.

lots of whine to say ppl know so little about the class? :)

D

darkulf

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
What I'm saying?simple, the last few weeks mids haven't been much of a challenge, i dont know why, they get killed a few times and then they stay away, or come with 5fgs to zerg our fg...

lol so funny to read about albs whine about zerg...as alb is all about..POWA IN NUMBERS....ofc there are peeps that run in 1fg /cheer but most run in more grps...dont even try to deny it..thats just lame

alb man1: SHIT 2fg mids out in emain
alb man2: damn kk we are 3fg..we cant take the risk of releasing and come back so lets camp AMG to we get 2fg more...
alb man1: good idea..

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Ithurts
A paladin who thinks he can beat a savage in 1on1? ROFLMAO

Paladin will beat a 2h-savage. It might take long, but he will win.

You simply engage the 2h-savage as soon as he starts popping buffs.

And then it simply becomes a matter of twisting engage/fighting with healchant for teh win :p

K

klavrynd

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos

except that savage end heal uses hp and paladin end chant uses power and he has the possiblity to use healchant

thicko

A

Artemls

2-hand savages sux in duels so most classes will kill them.

F

faderullan

They dont suck. I need Dirty tricks to kill for instance.

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by klavrynd
heh, excal has 2h avalonian crushpallies

ive seen a crush avalonian in df here on prydwen, he was called 'Ubalonian' :rolleyes:

F

Falcon

Am I missing something here? I've never had a problem killing Pallys with Xest in melee, beat them about 75% the time, Godfather included - don't think I've fought Soulfly or Yussef 1 vs 1. If I can then a H2H savage definetely can seeing as they too dual weild and have a higher damage output. I find their lower weapskill leaves me evading them like crazy and my duel weild easily gets by their sheild. Only pally that has slaughtered me hands down recently was Warbar, 2h crush vs hib reinforced don't mix, that's why friars own me hands down too. Definetely not struggled with pallys before though, not fought any since I respecced peirce (in fact I've not fought much since respec cos I barely play Rangaarrr!11111 now, I imagine the resistance to thrust will dent my performance against them) but will see how it goes next time I manage to find one solo.

C

case-rigantis

Originally posted by darkulf
lol so funny to read about albs whine about zerg...as alb is all about..POWA IN NUMBERS....ofc there are peeps that run in 1fg /cheer but most run in more grps...dont even try to deny it..thats just lame

alb man1: SHIT 2fg mids out in emain
alb man2: damn kk we are 3fg..we cant take the risk of releasing and come back so lets camp AMG to we get 2fg more...
alb man1: good idea..

oh shut up please go play the game and see what really happens

R

rg-zorena

Originally posted by klavrynd
except that savage end heal uses hp and paladin end chant uses power and he has the possiblity to use healchant

thicko
rofl you even know how much hp you loose?
... nm

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Robin the Brave
Nah mid/exc groups are made up of 4x savage, 3x healer, skald, and normally all have a buffbot each at mtk :p

3x healer sham skald 2 savage zerk|warrior|savage
last spot varies depending who's online atm =D

BUT! for MA - zerk - best choice.

I

Ithurts

shield > h2h.

Comes from someone who thinks shield>h2h...
Im not blocked much at all since im a dual wielder, parry on the other hand is more useful...

A

Aoln

Originally posted by Falcon
Am I missing something here? I've never had a problem killing Pallys with Xest in melee, beat them about 75% the time, Godfather included - don't think I've fought Soulfly or Yussef 1 vs 1. If I can then a H2H savage definetely can seeing as they too dual weild and have a higher damage output. I find their lower weapskill leaves me evading them like crazy and my duel weild easily gets by their sheild. Only pally that has slaughtered me hands down recently was Warbar, 2h crush vs hib reinforced don't mix, that's why friars own me hands down too. Definetely not struggled with pallys before though, not fought any since I respecced peirce (in fact I've not fought much since respec cos I barely play Rangaarrr!11111 now, I imagine the resistance to thrust will dent my performance against them) but will see how it goes next time I manage to find one solo.
Warbar is an armsman not a paladin :)

O

old.mattshanes

Yep and emain on excal is constant zone crashes xD

I

ilum

Of course he has, but if Paladin sprints first and gets out of range, he is out of range. No matter how much self end "buff" the Savage has.

B

bult

Originally posted by gudrex
1 I'm not so sure...even though the savage hits hard the merc still deals a decent amount of dmg himself...and don't forget he has an Iwin button every 7th minute
2. Well i have to agree with u on that one
3. I don't really think of the BD as a caster and if u are to compare it with anyone it then has to be a necro imo...and besides BDs are lethal solo but they don't really bring anything to a group.
4. Depends on RAs....i would rather have a sorc with SoS and stuff than a pac healer.
5. Minstrel..easy.
6.if we just compare endregen i would have gone with the shaman prepatch......but after 1.62 i would rather have a chant.
7 and again i would go with you on this one

Sorc with SoS ^^ give please!

Shaman end buff is still way better then paladin chant :eek:

S

sanguineous

Nerf this nerf that! Theres only one reason why everyone wants mid nerfed...... Vikings >> Brits nuff said :p

D

dracus

Originally posted by sanguineous
Nerf this nerf that! Theres only one reason why everyone wants mid nerfed...... Vikings >> Brits nuff said :p

LOL...most sensible thing said to date! ;)

/Dracuz

T

Tokz

Originally posted by old.Atrox
Can you imagen a Troll Zerker with 400Str and 35Qui ?

Do you see the need for a nerf ?

Come on Xorta... It's not like every troll run around with 400 str...
And even if some are, it's still what Stinko said. Everyone running around with uber boofs from bots are the problem, not the classes.

O

old.Nikolas

Mythic would not think twice about nerfing a couple of classes that would sell the expansion for them ;)

Maybe after Trials of Atlantis gets released, but even then a small chance.

J

Jaem

Originally posted by bult
Shaman end buff is still way better then paladin chant :eek:

erm,

shammy end = conc (less conc left for other buffs for group)

pally end = chant

does using mana seem so gimpy?

Alb fg:
fully buffed + end chant

compared to...

Mid fg:
half buffed team + end

and the cost on Savage self end heal is 15% hp(high savagery spec) every time...

G

Garaen

Originally posted by Jaem

Mid fg:
half buffed team + end

There is a high chance that one of the group will have a buffbot of some sort. Or there is atleast with pre set group's.

Users who are viewing this thread