Duskwave.com proves BD/Savage ownage :)

O

osrim

Hmm

Originally posted by Ottar
> A paladin who thinks he can beat a savage in 1on1? ROFLMAO

You actually fought some? ;) I seriously doubt that a buffed paladin is killable by anything but BD 1v1.

Ottar

Weak spot is that usually defences only works 90 degree front...if u time running thrus right, u can hit em from back. But aint so easy...

If pally runs from u and u lost some health...just press FA2. :p

L

lissandra

I fought a paladin in a set up duel, it was not to the death and we were both very buffed. Only time i beat him was when he didnt slam me, with engage, healchant, endchant and good defensive skills they are very hard to kill if he plays average good. Crap players will most of the time loose no matter what class but if they know the basics of the game and the class paladins > h2h savage.
The fun part was that he was like rr3l6 or something while i was rr5, so noone can say that it was because he was higher realmrank.

J

Jenna.

Originally posted by lissandra
I fought a paladin in a set up duel, it was not to the death and we were both very buffed. Only time i beat him was when he didnt slam me, with engage, healchant, endchant and good defensive skills they are very hard to kill if he plays average good. Crap players will most of the time loose no matter what class but if they know the basics of the game and the class paladins > h2h savage.
The fun part was that he was like rr3l6 or something while i was rr5, so noone can say that it was because he was higher realmrank.

Did you consider that you might be one of those 'crap players' ? :D

L

lissandra

ye im one of the crap players but doesnt matter since you say im so overpowered i should win anyway, aint it so?

J

Jenna.

ye im one of the crap players but doesnt matter since you say im so overpowered i should win anyway, aint it so?

Well, that must depend on how crappy and how overpowered your char is, but since savages are know to quadhit for 4*700 every 1 sec or so your odds of winner are still good.

L

lissandra

The fact remain its very random, sometimes i get very lucky and can get a caster in a group down in a few hits, sometimes i hit and hit and hit and no matter what i do i only hit singles and the cleric in their group has no prob healing if he aint interrupted. And that is on a caster :)

I

Ithurts

The fact remain its very random, sometimes i get very lucky and can get a caster in a group down in a few hits,

A few hits if ur lucky?
Mate...ur gimp ok? :p

D

darbey

Originally posted by ilum
When did referring to statistics become a whine?
And no, I hardly think a Savage could solo me. But they are very good in melee assist groups tho.

Can a Bonedancer solo me? Well, of course he can.

Not the point tho...I just had some numbers I wanted people to see :)

U r joking arent u, ive been taken apart by every bd rr3 and above on pally. Last time i was taken down in 3 swings and the 2h savage was swinging faster than me with a 3.6 weapon , and i was buffed.

Dont know how some of u even try to say theyre not overpowered , majority of mids admit they are. They do need toning down , sesnsibly.

F

faderullan

2 person in my group were dead(6 alive) and 1-2 people res sick. And out of power after a fight. Then a bd comes and wipe us solo.

Just great

P

Puppetmistress

The fact remain its very random, sometimes i get very lucky and can get a caster in a group down in a few hits, sometimes i hit and hit and hit and no matter what i do i only hit singles and the cleric in their group has no prob healing if he aint interrupted. And that is on a caster :)

So you think it is normal a tank can kill a caster if the caster has a healer-class backing him up?

OR are you saying that if you do double- quad you can kill a caster+healer duo no problem ?

k.

M

mustrum

Originally posted by Stinko
K, you non middies. Whine about Savage enough to get it nerfed also, like you endlessly whined about berz and sb, getting them nerfed into oblivion.
When the real problem are the buffbots, not the classes......

>Translates "getting them nerfed into oblivion." in to albish/hibbish. . . "getting them balanced"<

Everyone would like a class which beats other classes. . . but then rvr wouldnt work very well if everyone won would it :)? As fun as it may be saying how skilled you are when you class does twice the damage of >put equivalent class of other realm here<, it aint fun for that other realm member. Try looking at the situation from different angles:).

P.s. mwahha savage is next.
P.s.2. (scuse the pun oO) merc is fotm alb btw, cos they just got made better, not because they are some uber own anything class. *cough* .. oldzerker.

L

lissandra

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
So you think it is normal a tank can kill a caster if the caster has a healer-class backing him up?

OR are you saying that if you do double- quad you can kill a caster+healer duo no problem ?

k.

Of course a tank has no prob killing a caster with a healer healing the caster, what can the caster do? staff the tank to death? Only thing that can save the caster is moc.

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by Jenna.
Did you consider that you might be one of those 'crap players' ? :D

enough of those on mid/pryd so i guess you know what you're talking about

L

lissandra

Originally posted by Aussie-
enough of those on mid/pryd so i guess you know what you're talking about

They may be crap, but there isnt near as many morons on pryd like in certain guilds on excal :)

K

klavrynd

says the man that needs to run 6fg to actually get some rp

Users who are viewing this thread