NSFW Dun dun duuuuuu!!!

Mey

Part of the furniture
Two pumps and a squirt were that Golena?

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
alright, im rejoining. 11 days from now on, got to be possible.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
For anyone who says they completed it, 24/7 big brother style camera footage or it happened... when you thought nobody was watching... you filthy bitch!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I like it better when people watch.. I get lonely so quickly :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No, nothing of the sorts. It's not that hard once you get past a certain point.

Find that hard to believe, unless you're some form of a monk, eunuk or sexually unaroused or 70 :eek7:

Just, very difficult to believe.

noblok

Part of the furniture
Well, there isn't much I can do to convince you, is there? Apart from setting up aforementioned 24/7 webcam. The monk-thing is not that far off though: I have been compared to it by people who know me in real life and it was an aesthetic attraction to that ideal which made me quit. I'm not a perfect monk, but I do like the ideal and try to approximate it.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
So you don't spank the monkey and you don't have sex?

What if you find a really cute girlfriend? Could that make you change your views?

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
So you don't spank the monkey and you don't have sex?

That certainly would make me kinda frustrated,i blame my genes :(

Wonder what's the longest time someone managed to not do it?

OT: And i'm sure monks do it too!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The monk-thing is not that far off though: I have been compared to it by people who know me in real life and it was an aesthetic attraction to that ideal which made me quit. I'm not a perfect monk, but I do like the ideal and try to approximate it.

Ah ok, then i CAN understand it.

I guess i should ban monks and demi-monks from this competition :D

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I guess i should ban monks and demi-monks from this competition :D

Just because then you'd have to work extra hard for your title :p Also, THIS TIME, please do NOT give me a start-end date, as I DO NOT WANT to know what you'll be doing on the final day. Last year, that gave me nightmares and I nearly cried because I knew what you were doing :(

Bastard. :wij:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just because then you'd have to work extra hard for your title :p Also, THIS TIME, please do NOT give me a start-end date, as I DO NOT WANT to know what you'll be doing on the final day. Last year, that gave me nightmares and I nearly cried because I knew what you were doing :(

Bastard. :wij:

But...the end date is there...7th of August, on a plane, over europe, wank/sex in plane toilet.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I would love to take part but I really don't have the will power to go beyond 3-4 days. When I was in South Africa last year I managed 8 days but I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown I was that horny.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Ew :( Thanks for giving me that date =( *Cries*

*Won't even be in the UK on the 7th* XD

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Ew :( Thanks for giving me that date =( *Cries*

*Won't even be in the UK on the 7th* XD

hah, well if you happen to be on a plane over europe, watch out for toht. He's gonna be one horny bastard! :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
hah, well if you happen to be on a plane over europe, watch out for toht. He's gonna be one horny bastard! :p

Aye, look out for the shaking, rocking, almost dropping 747 with "strange white goo" dripping down from it :D

Hopefuly i manage to bomb OD :flame:

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I would love to take part but I really don't have the will power to go beyond 3-4 days. When I was in South Africa last year I managed 8 days but I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown I was that horny.

Mate,
8 days in S.A is like a year in europe,
I mean didnt you stop at take the time to look at tho's girls they have ???
and it's country where women out number men 4 to 1

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I think bestiality is still illegal in S/A

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I think this competition has subconsciously destroyed my sex drive, prior to reading it i was practically bursting... leaking the lizard at every opportunity. Even after immediately reading i was thinking "fuck that, i'll have a wank whenever i fancy, maybe after i finish browsing FH"
That wank never came and now the drive has gone, i've got nothing, nada, my willy just stares at the floor in a sort of solitary depressing :(

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm in im married anyhow so i wont have to make any extra effort to go without for 30 days, just need to restrain myself from er myself :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I think this competition has subconsciously destroyed my sex drive, prior to reading it i was practically bursting... leaking the lizard at every opportunity. Even after immediately reading i was thinking "fuck that, i'll have a wank whenever i fancy, maybe after i finish browsing FH"
That wank never came and now the drive has gone, i've got nothing, nada, my willy just stares at the floor in a sort of solitary depressing :(

That's wankathon for ya, penises just give up :lol:

Uara

Part of the furniture
woop woop as i mentioned in graduation thread, i've managed to control myself so 3days, only 27 more to go :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Please, make a new thread every day telling us its 26, 25, 24,23,22....we're all staying awake for this ! Seriously none of us are getting any sleep ! Its the most exciting current event news item since the Queen decided to flash her vag at Trooping the Colour and made a horse faint.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
woop woop as i mentioned in graduation thread, i've managed to control myself so 3days, only 27 more to go :p

Very nice, but wait 'till day 6 in the no wanky stretch :D You'll seeeee.

Please, make a new thread every day telling us its 26, 25, 24,23,22....we're all staying awake for this ! Seriously none of us are getting any sleep ! Its the most exciting current event news item since the Queen decided to flash her vag at Trooping the Colour and made a horse faint.

If we did, you'd have a leg to stand on, as it is, we're keeping it very clearly in its own place. So nyah.

Yeah, i nyah'ed you! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom