Drunk Thread

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Hm. I was drunk, but forgot to post anything 'cause i slept with a female thingy :D

OMG i didnt think i was drunk seeing as i havent had a drink but i must be!! surely i hallucinate, SEEL GOT LAID!!!???

you do realise that by having sexual intermacourse you have now lost all your special powers, will have to have a moral dilemma where good fights evil in your internal domain of inner torment and possibly run the risk of having to raise the toilet seat before you go for a waz??

what the flurk is the world coming to :(

i tell ya it'll be freakin armageddon if tris gets some too tbh.

the whole equilibrium of the universe will be knocked out of kilter, the flux capacitor will blow up and that bit of string that holds the fabric of space and time together will snap.

doomage tbh.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
no no im not i almost had sex the other night as it happens so ner!

well ok my bf accedentally smacked me in the boob while he slept but man it was great!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Who said i got laid? :eek7:

I jsut slept with a femaly thingy, i didn't take MY thingy and put it in her thingy :(

You perverts.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
im drunk again and soon to be stoned, so i shall continue name calling -

seal is a ****, laddey is a ****, bugz is a ****, ezteq is a bint and infanity is some mother fucker i never heard of.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yaaaay i r bint!!!

tris your a fwuffy wuffy cuddly wuddly baby tapir!!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I'm not drunk... BUT!

You're all smelly!

YEAH! I WENT THERE!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Off license visit for you ma boi otw home!! ;)

I'm at home anyway. I get Mondays and Thursdays off ;o - Nah, am out of cash =P Might need to steal cash from a friend instead..

NO, this is not justification of me being an alcoholic, it's justification that I'm thirsty!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I'm at home anyway. I get Mondays and Thursdays off ;o - Nah, am out of cash =P Might need to steal cash from a friend instead..

NO, this is not justification of me being an alcoholic, it's justification that I'm thirsty!

It's official, Overdriven has drank southwest water authority's supply of water and the shops need to fjeer their lack of beer stock due this unquenchable thirst. Quick!! get to the supermarket else we'll all die of thirst!! Oo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom