Drunk Thread

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
yo' mamma is so fat that when she goes to the beach to sunbathe, Greenpeace comes running and tries to push her back into the sea !

ps: I love you Seal

Love ya too ya drunk bastard :D

Well, yo' mamma is so fat that she makes sunbathing impossible...anywhere on earth.

Mey

Part of the furniture
BAHAHAHAHAH Drunk threads i remember reading this before i went out, and thought what could i write when i come back home from a drinnking session.. but because you mentioned it i couldn't think of anything so infact there will be no drunk threads because you asked people to make htem, so people aren't going to have anything to post about.. Blame the rabit blame the rabit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On another note, gay bars.. i mean whats the deal so expensive... and you get pussy blocked by girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Since noone else took the challenge...

Well...yo' mamma IS batman :flame:

so my mamma's batman then she's fighting yo' ugly penguin mamma off. (GET IT?! taking the batman character and converting it to teh icefloat? HOW COOL AM I!?)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Been there done that, got the t-shirt, the bong, the pipe, the life, the socks....

List goes on.

as planned im here to call people names -

gamah is a twat, thadius is a twat, docwolfe is a twat, congax is a twat, bugz is a twat, jupitus is a twat, FH is a twat.

im not high though :\ yet.

vlad: i got hot bitches number :eek:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad

gamah is a twat, thadius is a twat, docwolfe is a twat, congax is a twat, bugz is a twat, jupitus is a twat, FH is a twat.

im not high though :\ yet.

vlad: i got hot bitches number :eek:

I'm not a twat? aww :fluffle:

You are secretly in love with me! Admit it :D

megadave

I am a FH squatter
if only i knew about this thread when i got in last night. went to the camden crawl and got completely shitfaced :p

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
if only i knew about this thread when i got in last night. went to the camden crawl and got completely shitfaced :p

give morning thread then :)

Didn't get back from tiesto till 9am

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
FAirly peepeed now, not too much yet, but judging by the amount of alcohol in the cabinet and cash in "ze pocket", i think i might manage a fair drunken post later on :D

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
i did intend to come and post in this thread last night but i just went to sleep instead.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie

Fu :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Not drunk enough yet, just going out, but enough to make this silly joke:

"An "I'm Feeling Lucky" search means less time searching for web pages and more time looking at them"

Ain't it nice that google makes our pron adventures that much easier? :D

tris-

the only funny thing there was the classification you gave that little 2 liner thingy :p

"joke". lol, priceless.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be off in one hour to get drunk - I won't be back till the morning but expect some insults then!

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons; said:
86 was the year to be born in, mad we had some wild first years! could barely talk or walk thats how doped we were

indeed so. but May was the best month, and 28 was the best day. that day totally rocked my world :p (well it certainly changed my world as i knew it ;>)

tris-

i can confirm 86 was a good year to be born in

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
I'm home! But not drunk, so no insulting from this corner. You're all lucky tits!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hm. I was drunk, but forgot to post anything 'cause i slept with a female thingy :D

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Hm. I was drunk, but forgot to post anything 'cause i slept with a female thingy :D

Did you contact the farmer to appologise?

Solo

Fledgling Freddie

Tampon luvin.

Originally Posted by Huntingtons; said:
86 was the year to be born in, mad we had some wild first years! could barely talk or walk thats how doped we were

Yeah on Chernobyl fumes.

:worthy: 1986 :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom