Drunk Thread

Gamah

Banned
If someone gets battered tonight make a drunk thread ranting at forum members..been missing these for a while!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
im gonna get drunk, then high, then im gonna call people names just for you.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'm gonna get drunk tonight, dump my gf, log on FH and rant every-fucking-body who trolls this godforsaken forum!

Besides Teh Seel.. I like him :)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
I'll get drunk tomorrow, but I'll only be home in the morning - still drunk tho, but you'll have to wait till sunday!

MaCaBr3

Banned
Why in the name of crap should I logon to intertard forum and make a thread when i'm drunk.

I will post nude pictures of myself tho.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Why in the name of crap should I logon to intertard forum and make a thread when i'm drunk.

because thats what nerds like us do. we have to face we are nerds and not let the joys of external life fool us into thinking otherwise.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Im at little drunk right now... [poll] should i say something bad about Huntingtons mother?[/poll]

CorNokZ

Sounds like Bugz.... o_o

xD

OI! I thought you loved me too!?

I do love you.. :touch:

And perhabs I sound a bit like Bugz because we are basically the same age, altho I think that I am just a tad older? xD

3rd february 1988.. Beat that Bugz? :D

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Im at little drunk right now... [poll] should i say something bad about Huntingtons mother?[/poll]

hell yes lets have a yo mamma! battle

yo' mamma's pussy is soo fucking huge, smelly, dark and moist that batman uses it as batcave

and omg @ people being 91'ers fuck me sideways thats young

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
86 was the year to be born in, mad we had some wild first years! could barely talk or walk thats how doped we were

Chronictank

FH is my second home
88's where its at, where its always at!

indeed soon as the year approached they invented a time machine to skip it, unfortunately those who decided to sleep in that day missed their chance and are stuck in 88 :<

CorNokZ

I'm gonna get drunk tonight, dump my gf, log on FH and rant every-fucking-body who trolls this godforsaken forum!

Besides Teh Seel.. I like him :)

As promised I got drunk, dumped the gf(!!!), logged on FH just to tell you all that I bloody hate all of you!! I even quoted myself as I am the superior to all of you!!!

(But secretly I am madly in love with all of you.. That's why I keep logging on :wub:!)

CorNokZ

Since noone else took the challenge...

yo' mamma is so fat that when she goes to the beach to sunbathe, Greenpeace comes running and tries to push her back into the sea !

ps: I love you Seal

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
im gonna get drunk, then high, then im gonna call people names just for you.

Been there done that, got the t-shirt, the bong, the pipe, the life, the socks....

List goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom