Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Only boring people get bored.

Get a hobby.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Only boring people get bored.

Get a hobby.

Then i must be a really boring person because i am bored to death aswell, even tho there are things to do. Damn me for not being able to get my hand out of my arse and stop being such a stiff!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nice good start Toht, I have that problem too and eventually it will eat you - the problem that is. I don't believe my values irl need tweeking for the sake of sychophancy or just plain altruism. I joined a dating site and tbh I have found a lot of interest and as sceptical as I was at first, I was pleasantly surprised.

Although I don't think this is the remedy and that you should be able to find someone who is close by, it is alot easier when you are away from home than when you are at home which again is fucked up.

I actually meant a goddess goddess, not some form of "i need girl" thing :D

But yeah, that owuld liven thigns up too.

Kirennia, nice post, have to read tomorrow with more thought.

Raven, hobby wouldn't fix it. It's not a lack of "things to do", it's the lack of interest in anything for more then 5 seconds before noticing "well this isn't anything new".

Amanita

Part of the furniture
And I think that deciding that a meaningful relationship is just what you need to sort your life out is horribly misguided. Someone (think it was my mum actually) told me that to be happy with a partner you first have to learn how to be happy on your own.

No one is ever going to fix your life for you. Except maybe a psychotherapist but thats a joint effort anyway,

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I actually meant a goddess goddess, not some form of "i need girl" thing :D

But yeah, that owuld liven thigns up too.

Kirennia, nice post, have to read tomorrow with more thought.

Raven, hobby wouldn't fix it. It's not a lack of "things to do", it's the lack of interest in anything for more then 5 seconds before noticing "well this isn't anything new".

You are such a crybaby (well, not really, but someone had to say it) ! Obviously you need some excitement in your life, like a task of some sort. Well, try finding out if heaven and hell exists, or if there is a 7:th dimension. Not interested?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You are such a crybaby! Obviously you need some excitement in your life, like a task of some sort. Well, try finding out if heaven and hell exists, or if there is a 7:th dimension. Not interested?

That's what i'm doing :lol:

People don't read do they? Ofcourse it's the internet but...come on :D

'nita, aye, very true and i've never actually actively seeked anyone, nor will i do so.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
That's what i'm doing :lol:

People don't read do they? Ofcourse it's the internet but...come on :D

'nita, aye, very true and i've never actually actively seeked anyone, nor will i do so.

Well, waiting for a sign seems kind of foolish, or arrogant. You have to find it.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
do crime, that helps.
and its actully true what bugz said. only as boring as you make it.
guess why some have fun and others dont?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, waiting for a sign seems kind of foolish, or arrogant. You have to find it.

Onlylanguage the bastards will listen.

do crime, that helps.
and its actully true what bugz said. only as boring as you make it.
guess why some have fun and others dont?

Things like "you make your life" or "as borig as you make it", or even "another generic saying", are just that. They say squat, they help squat, they mean..squat.

I'm not sayig i don't have fun, i made it quite clear, i'm saying i'm bored. You can be bored of fun you know.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
well. then something is lacking.
yes they are generic and they're played out but they are still true. Find out whats lacking in your life and go for it.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
yes they are generic and they're played out but they are still true. Find out whats lacking in your life and go for it.

How old are you Sir? I am not bringing you into question, I just want to understand and I am not going to have a go at you :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Only true 'cause of the lack of content.

"Sky is blue, and blue is blue" is an appropriate saying to fit what i mean.

What's lacking in life is life. And as life is inheritently boring, my boring life is lacking more boring :D

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Things like "you make your life" or "as borig as you make it", or even "another generic saying", are just that. They say squat, they help squat, they mean..squat.

There's a difference between being bored of life and being bored of what you do in life.

I can't help but feel from my own knowledge of you on the forum that you are the later.

In which case, you change what you do in life and you make it enjoyable again!

P.S - why am I still awake? :(

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
you sure are bringing me into question. why not just be honest?

I am asking you a question, you need to hide or be dishonest? I meant being abrasive or lugubrious. I wasn't questioning your character. :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
well what has my age to do with anything of this matter? inexperience seems to be the obvious answer for this question so frequently asked to a certain poster here.

and always bugz. Im the main distributor of not-wanted love.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
well what has my age to do with anything of this matter? inexperience seems to be the obvious answer for this question so frequently asked to a certain poster here.

and always bugz. Im the main distributor of not-wanted love.

Jeez, I wasn't questioning that either, fgs gimme my angle for what i wanted to say, or if not say so, ur not fun sometimes, but i am drinking bourbon atm so whatever, just gifv teh df of fhot ;)

Mey

Part of the furniture
Fuck me this thread got proper deep!

But then, its almost the New year, everyone starts questioning what they are/done at this point, they promise to change and mostly do for a month then get bored and slip.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Fuck me this thread got proper deep!

But then, its almost the New year, everyone starts questioning what they are/done at this point, they promise to change and mostly do for a month then get bored and slip.

/always lub mey :)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
/always lub mey :)
awkward...

Anways, i think its healthy to question yourself from time to time. Dig a bit deeper, find out underlying causes to certain behaviors and self destructive tendencies for example.

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Sounds to me you need a loppy woman in your life to turn it upside down....

That way at least you have someone to blame when you get bored ;)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Emo.jpg

This should be the ultimatum Toht, Toht goes emo! :)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Jesus, quite a lot of me died inside after reading this thread.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
if you are bored change the situation
i dont get why your life has to be boring :s

End of the day you could enjoy everyday but it involves making sacrifices, it comes down to what you are willing to give up to get what you want

I am currently training in my own time to go into a new career path as i am bored of my current one, it involves taking a big pay cut and a uphill workload but end of the day if thats what will keep me happy then i will go for it

You dont have responsibilities so i really dont see what the melodrama is about, if it is really that bad grow a pair and do something about it

Edit: read the above back and i seem to have come across a bit harsh, thats not the intention

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Chronic, there's no melodrama. It's not "i wanna kill myself! wah!", i'm simply bored and i don't want anything. That's the source of boredom. I'm content with whatever comes, but it's boring.

I'm at a dreamjob,no responsibilities, no problems, legal or friend related, healthy(mostly), i'm independent and i can basically buy what i want(with a millionaire limit ofc). And it's the boring part :D

Lethul, if i was nihilistic, i bet i would :lol:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
obviously something is lacking. just coz you got those things doesnt mean you'd be out of boredom?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Onlylanguage the bastards will listen.

You SO picked the wrong forum for philosophy threads!

edit: First of all, 90% of everyone here are brits/scots/waleish/irish. 50% of them are chavs and 50% of the hate chavs so... or maybe 30/70 ratio. My point is, apparently philosophy = emo = hated by both sides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom