Driving, fixed penalty - pay or not?

TWS

Fledgling Freddie
There might well be plenty of oil left....
I believe there are vast reserves under the Arctic, just getting it out thats the problem, seeing as its under ice. Its a good job we are experiencing rapid global warming, having burnt 50% of the earths supply, then we can get at the other 50%. I wonder what the climate will be like after we have used that lot up?
Never mind the consequences for the planet, the mass extinctions, the droughts, the bush fires, hurricanes, flooding etc etc etc.
Burning fossil fuels has to stop, sometime very soon.
I have kids, and I am scared for them, and what they might have to face in their future.

And this is so far off topic I apologise.

As for fixed penalty, pay or not.. you got caught, pay up. End of.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
TWS said:
I have kids, and I am scared for them, and what they might have to face in their future.

Ditto but there is so many other things to worry about before global warming(which at least stops global dimming)with regards to our kids.

Society and the way its going is a way bigger threat than anything the climate will throw at our kids for many generations to come.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Bodhi said:
Which fucking planet are you on where people are eating each other's faces for fuel??? In fact what kind of spasticated moron thinks like that anyway?

Have you not seen Mad max ffs.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
TWS said:
There might well be plenty of oil left....
I believe there are vast reserves under the Arctic, just getting it out thats the problem, seeing as its under ice. Its a good job we are experiencing rapid global warming, having burnt 50% of the earths supply, then we can get at the other 50%. I wonder what the climate will be like after we have used that lot up?
Never mind the consequences for the planet, the mass extinctions, the droughts, the bush fires, hurricanes, flooding etc etc etc.
Burning fossil fuels has to stop, sometime very soon.

And this is so far off topic I apologise.

As for fixed penalty, pay or not.. you got caught, pay up. End of.

Where did you get that lot from? The beginners guide to cataclysmic climatism nonsenses?

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Calaen said:
ofc it was lol the country was an economic shit hole. Yes I know now you can drive and stuff you pay high tax for you big engined car and fuel costs are hideous, I say welcome to the real world and just be glad your not gonna be around when people start eating each others faces off for fuel.

I've seen the future!!!!

Allen%20Zombie%20Army%20%28432%29.JPG

TWS

Fledgling Freddie
As a long time observer of this list, I have often thought that Tom was an arse.
His latest 'spout' just confirms this.

Generally, I have found it to be elitist and cliquey in the extreme. Newcomers generally are not well received, and often treated with derision and scorn.
Theres really no wonder that advertising is required to keep it alive..any new blood is quite quickly driven out.

I'm done here
Cya

Trem

TWS said:
As a long time observer of this list, I have often thought that Tom was an arse.
His latest 'spout' just confirms this.

Generally, I have found it to be elitist and cliquey in the extreme. Newcomers generally are not well received, and often treated with derision and scorn.
Theres really no wonder that advertising is required to keep it alive..any new blood is quite quickly driven out.

I'm done here
Cya

lol oh dear, another pig headed person who can't accept other people have different views than them.

cya and don't forget the dummy you spat out.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Trem said:
lol oh dear, another pig headed person who can't accept other people have different views than them.

Come on, it's not as though Tom responded to his views in the most gracious of manners.

Trem

Tom never does, not to anyone really. If Tws had been following Toms posts then he would know this. Its just the way Tom is, loads of people don't agree with Tom and are very verbal about it, he gets the most hassle on here out of any member but he very rarely relies on personal insults to hit back. He just plows on regardless which is his trick in annoying people more :D.

He is a bummer though :eek:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
nath said:
Come on, it's not as though Tom responded to his views in the most gracious of manners.

*shrug*

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Trem said:
Its just the way Tom is

That's all well and good but I was just pointing out that you were calling TWS pig headed when he had a problem with Tom, who is clearly the pig headed one.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Trem said:

too late. i stole that to acomplish some perverted fantasies that involve spunk, dummies and an anus.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Hmm - I'm kinda with Trem. Plenty of people disagree with Tom. We stick up for his right to say what he wants even when we don't agree. That's a fairly healthy mindset for a forum imo.

(Although I 60% agree on this issue.)

(He is a bummer though.)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Wij said:
(He is a bummer though.)

Pot... Kettle.... Blue... errr... Black! :p

Trem

nath said:
That's all well and good but I was just pointing out that you were calling TWS pig headed when he had a problem with Tom, who is clearly the pig headed one.

To be quite honest I don't know what pig headed means :D

My mum used to call my dad it, before they divorced and he died, she didn't call him that anymore then.

I think pig headed means stubborn.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Jupitus said:
Pot... Kettle.... Blue... errr... Black! :p

Fuck you. Fuck you completely arsewipe. I've never bummed a fucking kettle in my life :eek:

*bum pots*

mank!

Part of the furniture
personally i think you're ALL a bunch of ***** who read the daily mail and wank into david cameron's fuckjar.

especially tom :eek:

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
What a bunch of dicks, just wait until you read this thread in 3 years time and realise "what a dick i was".

Tom

I am a FH squatter
My mates who know me IRL all know I'm quite fluffy IRL.

I just laugh when people insult me. It shows that they're incapable of arguing. And I like arguing, its fun.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:
I just laugh when people insult me. It shows that they're incapable of arguing. And I like arguing, its fun.

Yeah, except you threw the first insult. It may not have been an out an out "you're a dick" but it was as close to that as it gets.

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
Tom said:
It shows that they're incapable of arguing.
Tom said:
Where did you get that lot from? The beginners guide to cataclysmic climatism nonsenses?
Boy you sure have elevated 'arguing' to a fucking art there.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Tom said:
Cameras and cameravans are not a hazard that an observant motorist should need to be looking out for.

Class :)

Oh no! I'm converted!

Embattle said:
BTW If you did the speed limit cameras wouldn't be revenue raising devices they've allegedly become on many stretches of roads.

Yes! Conform!! Become automotons! Leave personal choice and responsibility behind for the good of mankind! :(

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
EVERYONE DRIVE AT 500 MPH ITS SAFE I SEEN IT ONCE.

p.s. Tom you can do 700 because you rock.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Calaen said:
EVERYONE DRIVE AT 500 MPH ITS SAFE I SEEN IT ONCE.

p.s. Tom you can do 700 because you rock.
Isn't there an episode of the Armando Iannucci show where they find if you drive at 107mph it's perfectly safe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom