Driving, fixed penalty - pay or not?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
in PG3 in my F50GT i did a feint slide around a hair pin bend at about 60. its easy ffs

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
fuck me tris you must of had training on a skid pan. You pick the speed limit for us you are more than qualified.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
JingleBells said:
Isn't there an episode of the Armando Iannucci show where they find if you drive at 107mph it's perfectly safe :)

AHA!!

I knew it was perfectly safe. Would that stand up in court you reckon?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Tom said:
My mates who know me IRL all know I'm quite fluffy IRL.

I just laugh when people insult me. It shows that they're incapable of arguing. And I like arguing, its fun.

Is this a fictional comment?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Hehehehe.

I just got a letter. Apparently I've been doing 57 in a 40. Ooooops.

:D

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Damn Bodhi, how many children did you kill at that speed?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Maybe he can do it near where you live next time, and not see you cross the road.

We can only hope.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It wasn't a threat, I dont drive so I can't run you down :)

Don't worry Tom I'm not wishing you dead with voodoo dolls and such, if you were dead then where would I get my joy from reading stupid viewpoints*.

*Anything I dont agree with.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Ah right. You don't drive but feel qualified enough to comment on the subject. Ok.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:
Ah right. You don't drive but feel qualified enough to comment on the subject. Ok.

lol - to be fair, you seem to feel qualified to comment on LOTS of things that you have nothing to do with.

By the by, how long have you been working in the american judicial system?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Thats different though. Nobody here is in contact with the US legal system, and posting a question asking for help.

I can post my opinion and attempt to further the discussion, but what I don't do is hope somebody gets seriously injured or killed because they disagree with it.

If you posted about whatever it is you do nath, I might make a comment on it, but I certainly wouldn't try and make out that I was an expert on the subject 'and that was that'.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I think this thread should be closed...it seems to have become a attack people type thread...

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
dysfunction said:
I think this thread should be closed...it seems to have become a attack people type thread...

dysfunction smells like queer

Dukat

Resident Freddy
People called Romanes they go the house!!!

thats told you lot :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Tom said:

YEs I have an opinion even though I don't drive. I don't care if speed limits are correct or not, what I have an issue with is people deciding to drive at what they think is a safe speed. Not everyone is going to get it right, and everyone here seems to have the mindset that they are better drivers than schumacher.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I have no problem with people driving fast as long as everyone is doing it and can drive safely at that speed. But that is not the case, so people should not think that they have the freedom to drive how they like.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Tom said:
Also, while we're removing cameras and putting policemen back on the roads, I'd also like to see the following changes made:

1) Increased points for safe drivers

Drive without incident for 5 years, get a 15-point leeway instead of 12.

I agree with points 2 and 3 but this one seems a little pointless. Surely a 15 point leeway for someone who drives 'safely' without regular 'incident' is pointless. No one would waste manpower (PC no thanks) implementing such a system.

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
It must be a spoof surely, it can't really be really real can it? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom