Driven By Radar

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
I've been in a group (mixed grp) where the driver was using radar, 1000% positive.

now, assuming he uses it alot and not just that day and assuming he drives his guild grps also, there is absolutely no way in hell everyone in the guild doesnt know hes radar-ing. u really would have to be a one-eyed retard to miss it.

now, the funny part was a rather famous guild, often associated with radar abuse was in emain that day too. normally they hit u from the rear... u know the ones ;) lol well anyway with this guy driving, we met them 3 times and always head-on :m00:

i fully appreciate someone smarter could hide his radar usage alot better, even to the extent of letting the grp get jumped now and then (by a group he doesn't fear) so there could well be some groups/guilds who are unaware thier driver/s use it.

anyways, im asking ppl to do the decent thing. if u have strong suspicions someone is using radar in your guild/group or realm, report them and do this game a favour. lets stop the rot.

Zorewin

Fledgling Freddie
they can start with the 3 fgs always hanging at amg would clean up at least 20% of the radar users.....

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
most people kinda know alrdy which guilds use radar, u can tell which enemy guilds use it and with alot of experience in rvr u get to know who it is :D just no way of accusing them with proof :(

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
I love the smell of flames in the morning, just a shame it's about ppl cheating and not the usual whine.

Byssa

Fledgling Freddie
tbh now adays all "Kids" think games come wiht cheat i mean look at Counter strike and Day of defeat i used to play those a lot until kids started cheatin i got accuse of it too cause i kill 5 ppl with 1 clip cause i am a lucky b*stard. So i don't think no matter how many times u report them they still use it and besides is mythic really that stupid i mean lets face it 20% uses radar i could be wrong there but is like a common tool many use. I personal never cheat ever on a game there just isn't any point might as well not play it -_- .

But i agree if u see someone usin radar just tell them wat u think of them but from wat i heard most stealther "Thinks" is a common tool that all other stealther uses who knows >.<

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
counterstrike became cheater heaven when all idiots tought everyone else used radar so that was their excuse when they started useing radar aswell. (even tho players who did kill them didnt use cheats.)

Byssa

Fledgling Freddie
lol cs radar is old skool tbh. now adays we have cheaters that have no idea how to cheat program works they just plug in and play like numberous of retards.

Wallhack, aimbot, speedhack, overflow hacks just a few
<- don't know how to hack :twak:

GM spec mode be amazing thu :p u can use it to do films in emain would kick ass :D !!!!!!111

Byssa

Fledgling Freddie
lol i don't know told u i don't hack theres suppose to be a hack that make the other ppl LD and like over flow there connection makin it all fuck up and require restart :p :drink:

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Byssa said:
lol i don't know told u i don't hack theres suppose to be a hack that make the other ppl LD and like over flow there connection makin it all fuck up and require restart :p :drink:

lol funny, my mom writes SMS the same way
"hello Thomas how are you i am fine will you come to dinner sunday love you mom" :)

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
Good post Konah, one of the reasons why some people left the game. Most funniest of them are those who blatently lie that they aren't cheating, like it's a sport...

Thanatlos

Fledgling Freddie
I use a aimbot for daoc.. wardens need it! :)

I still think people overreact a lot. They know there's radar, they see something they can't explain: they turned right for me from cliprange (lagghost maybe, sudden impulse to go that way, on their route) wtf omg radar!!

People are lucky, and can also take good routes that hit groups often from behind. It's easier to say someone uses radar than to say they got lucky, you got unlucky with a lagghost (wtf, i was in shademode behind a tree! radar!! if a lagghost comes right past you, you click /face, then it looks like radar right? so it must be?) or your route is predictable.

Anyway, if you point at one person that doesn't use radar for using it, you're doing serious slander. So please like the original subject, if you suspect it, report it to GOA so they can look at it further. This might not be the most effective way of solving it, but shouting at someone for using radar does nothing but maybe outcast an innocent player. Hopefully GOA will pick up the ball and get people banned for radar abuse, if they can manage to get some detection method up.

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
There was a Thread Brommix made about Soul Reavers that was closed before I could reply,,, So Like as not gonna say it here.

First off I run in Odins alot as my BM with Soul Reavers and Any time that we have turned direction is when I get a PM from Stealthers like Galid and other stealthers.. I would think that the same info would be passed to Mezz.

Second. I have been in Odins as my Ranger and its always odd when I See u Brommix Yes U seems to make U-turns directly for me after going past me on the left hill just past HMG.

I do not accuse u or others doing 'odd' things when shit like this happens of using radar. SR as they are great bunch of lads and from the amount of times I get ganked when running with SR from behind I 100% doubt Mezz uses Radar.

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Reignfire said:
There was a Thread Brommix made about Soul Reavers that was closed before I could reply,,, So Like as not gonna say it here.

First off I run in Odins alot as my BM with Soul Reavers and Any time that we have turned direction is when I get a PM from Stealthers like Galid and other stealthers.. I would think that the same info would be passed to Mezz.

Second. I have been in Odins as my Ranger and its always odd when I See u Brommix Yes U seems to make U-turns directly for me after going past me on the left hill just past HMG.

I do not accuse u or others doing 'odd' things when shit like this happens of using radar. SR as they are great bunch of lads and from the amount of times I get ganked when running with SR from behind I 100% doubt Mezz uses Radar.
BWAHAHAHAHAhahahahha ahaha

Brommix plays (and works) at 1 of the biggest internet cafees in Denmark, im sure he has aimbot installed too, noone would notice right?...

Idiot!

Amadon

Fledgling Freddie
MesS° said:
BWAHAHAHAHAhahahahha ahaha

Brommix plays (and works) at 1 of the biggest internet cafees in Denmark, im sure he has aimbot installed too, noone would notice right?...

Idiot!
reading comprehension is your friend

or maybe not.

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
This whole radar issue is like one big witch hunt !

Everyone blames everyone... 9 out of 10 times without real proof... I'm just waiting for 13 year olds to start blaming people out of the blue (if this isnt already happening)... Reading isnt a strong point for most people, so once radar + a name is combined, the rest often isnt even read...

Report them to GOA and dont post here... If its a blatend radar user, then GOA will ban them, and everyone's happy... But this constant finger pointing does no one any good...

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
i use radar when xping on lava bugs, those sneaky mobbuls always hide :(

vintervargen

Banned
i use radar when i craft, just in case some celt called Ojaas is near. he always harasses me for sex :(

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Amadon said:
reading comprehension is your friend

or maybe not.
Sorry just found it rather ridiculus that someone would use Brommix as an exsample on radar use...

[NO]Magmatic said:
Report them to GOA and dont post here... If its a blatend radar user, then GOA will ban them, and everyone's happy... But this constant finger pointing does no one any good...
Wrong!

Name and shame imo... If it can help getting these fucktards out of the game i dont mind a few innocent going down with them... What i dont understand is why it has to be tabu...
In most cases you can see if the case has any truth to it... The ppl involved can get to say there piece, and everyone can evaluate for them selfs...

Yes it is supposed to be GOA's job to find these bastards, but as we all know they wont tell even if they do catch a cheater...
I only know of 1 confirmed ban cheather, and thats because we (HB leaders) got told and we investigated ourself, repported, kicked and never saw him online again...

Imo cheathers should be named and shamed on GOA's webbie too...

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
MesS° said:
Wrong!

Name and shame imo... If it can help getting these fucktards out of the game i dont mind a few innocent going down with them... What i dont understand is why it has to be tabu...
In most cases you can see if the case has any truth to it... The ppl involved can get to say there piece, and everyone can evaluate for them selfs...

in most cases the person isnt using radar, but their name is damaged by it none the less. So basically unless you have actual proof, which is not based on meeting them once every 2 hours (like stealther "playing" around with the radar driver(stealth, unstealth they come at you, stealth they cant find you and go away,unstealth they come back)).

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
i use radar when i craft, just in case some celt called Ojaas is near. he always harasses me for sex :(

ye me2, he is well annoying :(

Thorwyn

FH is my second home

What if you are one of the few innocents? What if one of your guildies is one of them?
Name and shame just gives everybody a tool to backstab other people for whatever reason. Pulled from my favourite mobspot in Mithra? Better start a thread on FH accusing you of being a Radar User. Killed me while xping in DF? Start a thread on FH. You get the idea.
The other aspect is: too many people are shouting "RADAR" if they´re getting killed. That´s the usual "I died, so they MUST be cheaters!". That´s why name and shame doesn´t work.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
MesS° said:
Sorry just found it rather ridiculus that someone would use Brommix as an exsample on radar use...

Wrong!

Yes it is supposed to be GOA's job to find these bastards, but as we all know they wont tell even if they do catch a cheater...
I only know of 1 confirmed ban cheather, and thats because we (HB leaders) got told and we investigated ourself, repported, kicked and never saw him online again...

Imo cheathers should be named and shamed on GOA's webbie too...

Name and shame? And why it has to be tabu?

Thats easy

To accuse someone of having done something isn't a proof. Whatever you tell on these boards. They only ones who actually can to furnish proof are Goa and since Goa doesn't give any Names out there is no proof!!!!111

Those Threads are pure bullshit and just hurt the innocent.

And ppl like you are really poor Persons

liloe

It's my birthday today!
[NO]Magmatic said:
This whole radar issue is like one big witch hunt !

Everyone blames everyone... 9 out of 10 times without real proof... I'm just waiting for 13 year olds to start blaming people out of the blue (if this isnt already happening)... Reading isnt a strong point for most people, so once radar + a name is combined, the rest often isnt even read...

wise words I think

MesS° said:
i dont mind a few innocent going down with them
that's called collateral damage. Assume your neighbour is an evil gangster and while the police tries to catch him, they accidently kill you. That would be totally ok, as a few innocents might always be going down.

Icebreaker said:
Those Threads are pure bullshit and just hurt the innocent.

And ppl like you are really poor Persons

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom