Dreadful in DF this morning

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Very bored this morning? What's so fun about greyganking then?
I mean, seriously... I rezzed Elua (29 BD) 2 times after you killed her (at plates/quasites). In the meantime, you must have run past me at least twice. Because you killed Bigbadman (34 BD) at deamhaness near X-road in the meantime, and I was there as he was rezzed.

Saw another grey con to me running around too, but I guess he was too hard for you. After all he had a yellow-con shaman (bb?) with him....

And don't say it was a usual "kill all I see", or even a "kill all greys I see". Cause you didn't even try to kill the ones that were more than one together. And I'm still talking about greycons....

All of you might say QQ more or whatever. I'm not posting this because I got wtfpwned by Dreadful. Rather the opposite. He must've ran past me (and Vardadringion, thane) at least twice, but didn't dare to destealth or attack then....

I'm just posting this cause greyganking like that is like stealing candy from a baby while running to hide if someone a bit bigger (still not bigger than you) is around. I mean, come on.. Couldn't you have found some blue ones at least.. You didn't even get any candy from the greys....

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Replace the infiltrator with a shadowblade/nighshade, replace the XP'ing mids with XP'ing albs/hibs and you've got a premade whine about the sort of thing that happens all the time in DF. :(

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah.. I know that.. And I'd say the same about greyganking mids... No point at all...

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Brunore said:
ITS WAr!!!1 ffs m8!
So it's perfectly OK to kill kids (grey-con) in war without any other reason than it being war?

FFS, nothing is gained by killing solo grey-cons....

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie
Not saying its right or wrong, I kill greys when I need to, and depending on the level are worth upto a couple of hundred RP. That is why people do it, 200rp for a 0 risk fight is ample candy.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
they're no skill BD button bashers. They deserve to die. Over and over. and over. and over again. and again. And then some more.

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
FFS. We're talking about BDs at level 29 and 34, Tare..... Not much they can do to a lvl 50 even if there were no skill required....

Rustan

Fledgling Freddie
War does not include mercy imo
all hibs and albs must die! KOS !

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest I think most stealthers try not to gank grey-cons. Of course there are exceptions to this.
But I think ALL stealthers tend to make an exception to this when it comes to bonedancers.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Smurflord said:
To be honest I think most stealthers try not to gank grey-cons. Of course there are exceptions to this.
But I think ALL stealthers tend to make an exception to this when it comes to bonedancers.

Indeed. It seems Mids dont understand how deep the hate goes when it comes down to bonedancers.

Stupid class.

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, then.. If I hate infils, it's ok that I greygank them, just since they're infils? Or nightshades? Or whatever class a person dislikes??

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Aremeriel said:
Well, then.. If I hate infils, it's ok that I greygank them, just since they're infils? Or nightshades? Or whatever class a person dislikes??

Yes.... Aswell as any other enemy class.

and - as i couldnt be arsed reading the other replies, so i guess its inthere somewhere - i wont mention anything about DF being a rvr/frontier zone.

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Aremeriel said:
So it's perfectly OK to kill kids (grey-con) in war without any other reason than it being war?

FFS, nothing is gained by killing solo grey-cons....

I kill em all, dont care about con.

Been ganked enough times in df/frontiers myself and I didnt come here and cry like a twat!!

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Cami said:
Yes.... Aswell as any other enemy class.

and - as i couldnt be arsed reading the other replys - i wont mention anything about DF being a rvr/frontier zone.
I'm well aware that it is rvr zone..
OK... Action took place like this:

Dreadful kills Elua (lvl 29)
I run up to rezz
Dreadful kills Bigbadman (lvl 34)
I run down to rezz. Someone rezzed him as I got there
Dreadful kills Elua
I run up to rezz..
I stay with Elua for 10 mins (behind a wall)
I run down.....
On my way down to X-roads, Dreadful kills Elua

Were several mids other places and also in between these, but they were at least blue to lvl 50, or had (like one did) a lvl 50 shammy with him OR they were more than 1... No other kills by Dreadful in the meantime...

Brunore said:
I kill em all, dont care about con.
Been ganked enough times in df/frontiers myself and I didnt come here and cry like a twat!!
Had he killed all in between, I wouldn't have posted either.. Had he killed some blues in between, I wouldn't have posted...
But what he did was kill JUST greycons...
Who's crying like a twat?
And yes, I've been ganked/killed lots of times myself, and I haven't made a post like this before... Besides, read again... I wasn't the one to get killed...

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
:eek: Last time Elua got killed was by Vrede, not Dreadful.. Sorry about that.. And I didn't mention Vrede at all in this, cause he killed both Elua and a 37 (green) warrior.

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Aremeriel said:
:eek: Last time Elua got killed was by Vrede, not Dreadful.. Sorry about that.. And I didn't mention Vrede at all in this, cause he killed both Elua and a 37 (green) warrior.

A small fyi - anything 35 and above cons yellow to enemy realms.

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Cami said:
A small fyi - anything 35 and above cons yellow to enemy realms.
Oki.. Thanks for that... Even more reason not to say Vrede only greyganked then.. ;)

But, for those who haven't understood it yet... Some of my point was that Dreadful not only greyganked.. He only greyganked those who were alone.... 2 greycons was obviously too much for him at the same time...

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
These threads are soooo old and BW'ish - :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Whine about something "new" and more FH'ish, like brainless assisting, lagabusers or zerging rvr guilds.

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Cami said:
These threads are soooo old and BW'ish - :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Whine about something "new" and more FH'ish, like brainless assisting, lagabusers or zerging rvr guilds.
LOL.. See your point though.. I only had like 4 posts or so on BW...
But don't worry. This thread will soon be drowned in Grats threads anyways.. ;)

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Well, the only greys I tend to kill are savages and Bonedancers. Used to kill necros aswell, but since the LoS bug I don't hate them as much anymore :) Killing only greys is quite sad though :p

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
Next time /send iniquity Infil/NS/Scout at <your loc>

If I am online, I'll do the rest.

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
inqy said:

Cool! I'll remember that, Inqy.. ;)

NecromancerBane

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
they're no skill BD button bashers. They deserve to die. Over and over. and over. and over again. and again. And then some more.

:touch: <---- Inf trying to kill a lvl 50 BD
:eek2: <---- Fully Aug buffed Inf who's PA'ed a lvl 50 BD plus spammed DF and still lost.

They fear us revel in it young bonedancers :clap:

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
mods please delete drivel like this, fed up of seeing it

if you're grey and dont wanna get ganked in an rvr zone, dont go do an rvr zone?

dont like ur grey friends getting ganked in an rvr zone? tell them not to goto an rvr zone....

:fluffle:

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
NecromancerBane said:
:touch: <---- Inf trying to kill a lvl 50 BD
:eek2: <---- Fully Aug buffed Inf who's PA'ed a lvl 50 BD plus spammed DF and still lost.

They fear us revel in it young bonedancers :clap:

ehhh Aug buffed inf....hummmm when did shamans buff infs :p i thought it was Clerics works if u don´t talk Camlann

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Aremeriel said:
Very bored this morning? What's so fun about greyganking then?
I mean, seriously... I rezzed Elua (29 BD) 2 times after you killed her (at plates/quasites). In the meantime, you must have run past me at least twice. Because you killed Bigbadman (34 BD) at deamhaness near X-road in the meantime, and I was there as he was rezzed.

Saw another grey con to me running around too, but I guess he was too hard for you. After all he had a yellow-con shaman (bb?) with him....

And don't say it was a usual "kill all I see", or even a "kill all greys I see". Cause you didn't even try to kill the ones that were more than one together. And I'm still talking about greycons....

All of you might say QQ more or whatever. I'm not posting this because I got wtfpwned by Dreadful. Rather the opposite. He must've ran past me (and Vardadringion, thane) at least twice, but didn't dare to destealth or attack then....

I'm just posting this cause greyganking like that is like stealing candy from a baby while running to hide if someone a bit bigger (still not bigger than you) is around. I mean, come on.. Couldn't you have found some blue ones at least.. You didn't even get any candy from the greys....

More to the point why didnt he xp death you for being a BD? Sorry but this has 2 be said xping RvR zone enemy death blah blah old hat.... Next :(

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
inqy said:

Tbh 1 of the more comman reasons to kill greys other than for fun with ur x-bow is to lure lvl 50's down shame it doesnt really work anymore with the stealth baf code nowdays.

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Jenkz said:
dont like ur grey friends getting ganked in an rvr zone? tell them not to goto an rvr zone....

Were not my friends... At least not until being ganked.. Had never talked with Elua before

Kreig said:
More to the point why didnt he xp death you for being a BD? Sorry but this has 2 be said xping RvR zone enemy death blah blah old hat.... Next :(
XP death me for being a BD??? Did you at all read my posts or see my sig? I'm a healer ffs

And I know it's old hat.... If you read my first post, it's directed at Dreadful asking if he was bored this morning.. And also asking why he ONLY killed solo greys...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom