Dreadful in DF this morning

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
Aremeriel said:
Were not my friends... At least not until being ganked.. Had never talked with Elua before

you really dont get the point do you?

he is ENTITLED to be in DF killing greycons.
it is not against the CoC
it is not against any "unwritten" rules or agreements made between realms
he can do what the hell he wants in DF, including repeatedly killing your grey realm mates.

whats "lame" to you is "fun" to others, dont like it, tough, dont go DF.

so why come on here complaining about him playing the game how HE wants to...

a lot of us (who actually like some form of logical, mature and productive discussion on here about the game, community, realms etc. etc.) are sick to the back teeth of threads like this plauging the damn forums. do i really have to not participate in the community and never read these forums again to get away from this bullshit?

(yea, whinging about the whiners again, cant help it can i :m00: )

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
bonedancer, infil, savage, enchanter must die after lvl 5 as soon as possible tbh, bd must be chained especially :D

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Jenkz said:
you really dont get the point do you?

he is ENTITLED to be in DF killing greycons.
it is not against the CoC
it is not against any "unwritten" rules or agreements made between realms
he can do what the hell he wants in DF, including repeatedly killing your grey realm mates.

whats "lame" to you is "fun" to others, dont like it, tough, dont go DF.

so why come on here complaining about him playing the game how HE wants to...

a lot of us (who actually like some form of logical, mature and productive discussion on here about the game, community, realms etc. etc.) are sick to the back teeth of threads like this plauging the damn forums. do i really have to not participate in the community and never read these forums again to get away from this bullshit?

(yea, whinging about the whiners again, cant help it can i :m00: )

I know he's entitled to.... And ffs, I was asking HIM why he only killed greycons, not asking for your opinion on this thread... You don't like threads like these? Fine, I'll say like someone did in a thread about moving all the grats threads to the separate realms etc "DON'T READ THEM THEN"

Whinge and whine all you want.... I don't care about your opinion, just as little as you do about mine...

What's "lame" to me is fun to others? That's true. But I'm as entitled to thinking killing greycons is lame as you are entitled to thinking this thread is lame.... And I'd say the same about a mid only killing grey albs or hibs...

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
lets take your example... its war... if I were soldier (god forbid i end up in such a dreadful situation) and I kids in the teens (lower, higher) training their skills with a weapon, i knew this war would last forever, i knew these kids would grow up eventually and confront their enemy (me), wouldnt it be wise to kill 'em?

indeed it would, so let it be

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Kained_again said:
He killed two grey con bonedancers?

Someone buy that man a drink!

somebody must have added, he couldnt, no matter rr tbh... even at lvl 5 they would solo anybody tbh

and btw, if i were to kill grey bd's, id take their pets and give em a exp death would slow em down in their lvl progress... probably also hunt for the same bd ;)

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
A smart infil will not wipe out a fg of grey cons.
He'll wipe them all out except for a single resser, then come back and wipe them again in 15 mins time.
Be green, invest in renewable resources!

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Smurflord said:
A smart infil will not wipe out a fg of grey cons.
He'll wipe them all out except for a single resser, then come back and wipe them again in 15 mins time.
Be green, invest in renewable resources!

No a smart inf will wipe the grp then kill the BB then his BBs m8 who comes 2 res, then kill the stealthers that come looking 4 ya then log 4tehwin repeat rinse for a few hrs :)

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Aremeriel said:
And ffs, I was asking HIM why he only killed greycons, not asking for your opinion on this thread...

Could be many reasons really:

A) Gimped spec
B) Gimped equipment
C) Fun
D) Low RR
E) No BB or Unsure of skills (ie pLed n00b)
F) Population control (Mythic + GOA giveth /lvl 20-30, Stealtheth will cometh and maketh you want to give up eth)
G) To entice higher RR/level players to your spot or away from another spot/area
H) General gittishness/harrasment

The last 3 are my fav's i remember picking out 1 SM infront of his m8's and repeatidly killing him cos he had a weird name :p but hey boredom can be a git eh :m00:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Brite said:
rofl lets all cry at bonedancers a caster i cant one shot oh no a caster that can cast while being hit, lets all cry like a bunch of wankers, bonedancer requires more "skillz" than any fucking inf, tank stealther or any other fotm overpowered class you play

gifv :ROFLMAO: smiley from BW tbh :puke:

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
rofl lets all cry at bonedancers a caster i cant one shot oh no a caster that can cast while being hit, lets all cry like a bunch of wankers, bonedancer requires more "skillz" than any fucking inf, tank stealther or any other fotm overpowered class you play

I'm sure mentally challenged persons such as yourself have a real hard time pressing that one lifetap button,but keep going..we're all very impressed by the fact that you actually manage to kill something when playing a class that is so advanced as a Bonedancer.

/respect!

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:

Um, are you deliberately making yourself look like a twat or is it just plain ignorance to...um.. everything?

Stop posting... please? :m00:

Youwill

Fledgling Freddie
:/

Oh, no killing greys? then Im very sorry. But I remember when i was grey, and i was ganked by albis/middis when i was in DF, all alone Xping :/

Its a game, its not your life, if everyone was friends and noone ganked when they saw a enemy, that sure will gank him/her when they get theyr 50 there will be no more fun left in the game ... lets kill all enemyes and not just greys, but stilll, take them greys so they will be realy angry and get fast lvl , to gank that guy that ganked him/her when him/her was grey.

NecromancerBane

Fledgling Freddie
TBH Most people lose vs Bonedancers due to pure stupidy, ive managed in the past to kill 2x rr2 1x rr3 inf's who have attacked me at the same time, in no way should i have won that except for stupid tactics from the inf's.

And yes Bonedancers do require quite a bit of skill to play like any class and its normally ignorant people who slag the class off because they arnt use to fighting a self contained player able to heal himself and deal out a large amout of damage but in reflection of that we have critical weaknesses which are hardly ever exploited. They just see "A caster" and assume they should be as easy to kill as other casters i.e two or three hard hits.

So remember that when you next lose to a bonedancer it's more likely your a gimp and your just blaming it on BD's being impossible to solo.*

(*This doesn't apply to every class since some classes will never be able to solo a BD but that applies to other classes as well)

:flame: :flame: :kissit: :clap:

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
I don't think you can compare low-level players to children, it gets a little deep. If you started viewing the game like that, then you'd have to think about hitting female toons and so on. It would mess with your mind until you end up in a shotgun massacare at the local supermarket.

Anyway, grey-ganking is sick but not much you can do about it... except laugh at the player.

inqy said:
Next time /send iniquity Infil/NS/Scout at <your loc>

If I am online, I'll do the rest.

You mean you'll do something brave like /laugh spam my cleric, from the shadows?
I am soo shitting myself.

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Escape said:
I don't think you can compare low-level players to children, it gets a little deep. If you started viewing the game like that, then you'd have to think about hitting female toons and so on.

Well.. I am a female, so I wouldn't have a problem with that... :p And yeah, next time I'll laugh at him, IF I can ever target him. Never saw a shadow of him yesterday....

And Youwill, I agree, it's a game, not a person's life...

And about the inf, lvl 50 RR2L8.
I'm just 2L6 and my thane friend was 1L9 or so..... ;) I can understand him not wanting to show himself while we were around

Some good reasons there, Kreig.. ;)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Escape said:
I don't think you can compare low-level players to children, it gets a little deep. If you started viewing the game like that, then you'd have to think about hitting female toons and so on. It would mess with your mind until you end up in a shotgun massacare at the local supermarket.

Anyway, grey-ganking is sick but not much you can do about it... except laugh at the player.

You mean you'll do something brave like /laugh spam my cleric, from the shadows?

well... i just used her example of real life :X so dont blame me for telling how i would do if i saw enemies at a young age trying to learn how to kill me :X

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
Escape said:
If you are referring to me ever doing that to a cleric of yours. Then you must have done something prick like to deserve it. As a general rule (disclaimer, note it), I don't spam at all. I do quite like doing the odd friendly emote from stealth tho. Especially to those that are after finding me. (Ryz hello :) )

Also to answer your question I would find the offending stealth and do my damn best to kill it. But I'm sure you knew that anyway. :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Brunore said:
I kill em all, dont care about con.

Been ganked enough times in df/frontiers myself and I didnt come here and cry like a twat!!

but u are now right?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Aremeriel said:
And about the inf, lvl 50 RR2L8.

thats your reason as to why he didnt attack anything but solo greycons.. its a low RR stealthers life up until RR5 to run in DF and kill greycons for the 1 RP they are worth :) thats all they CAN kill :)

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Ctuchik said:
thats your reason as to why he didnt attack anything but solo greycons.. its a low RR stealthers life up until RR5 to run in DF and kill greycons for the 1 RP they are worth :) thats all they CAN kill :)
Even more gimps than a solo healer then.... And I would think they could kill greens at least, but then, I've never played an infil, so .....

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
Aremeriel said:
What's "lame" to me is fun to others? That's true. But I'm as entitled to thinking killing greycons is lame as you are entitled to thinking this thread is lame.... And I'd say the same about a mid only killing grey albs or hibs...

There is a VERY big difference between thinking something and acting upon it....

By all means think it, you're entitled to an opinion, but do you really, really, really need to hang that opinion out to dry on a busy public community forum? Grey ganking in DF has been going on since time began and whatever you say here wont change how people play the game :confused:

(maybe whatever I say to ppl creating threads like these day in day out wont change how they act either, but thats the hypocracy of it all i suppose)

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Jenkz said:
By all means think it, you're entitled to an opinion, but do you really, really, really need to hang that opinion out to dry on a busy public community forum? Grey ganking in DF has been going on since time began and whatever you say here wont change how people play the game :confused:

Yes, I'm entitled to an opinion and I would think that there's a freedom of speech in most of the countries people who post here are from.... And therefore I'm also entitled to say my opinion out loud. Just as you do.. And copy and paste that post of yours to every other thread with similar content on this board.. Like you say, it's a busy board... But if you don't like threads like this, why read them? Or take of your precious time to write a reply and actually post it?

Jenkz said:
(maybe whatever I say to ppl creating threads like these day in day out wont change how they act either, but thats the hypocracy of it all i suppose)
Hypocracy?? I'll be sure to tell you if you post a thread like this and remind you of hypocracy...

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
inqy said:
If you are referring to me ever doing that to a cleric of yours. Then you must have done something prick like to deserve it. As a general rule (disclaimer, note it), I don't spam at all.

hmm, well I was standing afk in DF and came back to see
"Iniquity laughs at you"
"Iniquity laughs at you"
"Iniquity laughs at you"

I figured you were some noob SB who took me to be a crush/shield spec merc.

Anyway, I don't care when or why... you and Dwera are two lame SBs who I will take plaesure in killing. Good hunting :)

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
Aremeriel said:
Yes, I'm entitled to an opinion and I would think that there's a freedom of speech in most of the countries people who post here are from....

There is no such thing as freedom of speech online. This is a moderated forum.

I and others would like to see the mods taking a much more active role and locking/deleting threads like these before they get to 4 pages long. There are much better things for the community to be talking about other than some guy "farming" greys in DF and the morales of doing so or otherwise... (as I have said already, the community must have gone through this EXACT same matter about 2000 times already.... why do you feel the need to debate it again?)

But if you don't like threads like this, why read them? Or take of your precious time to write a reply and actually post it?

Because "Dreadful in DF this morning...." does not look like a whine thread? no? It looks perfectly normal. I click it, and I see "omg grey gank" drivel... Maybe prefix your posts with "whine" and i wont read them.... Otherwise I dont know the content of the threads....

As for my posting replies to this (and to Pudz' thread on the alb forum also condemning similar posts to this), as I said already, I and others are SICK TO THE BACK TEETH of menstrual moaners pedanticly creating thread, after thread, after thread, complaining about everyman and his dog for playing A GAME THE WAY THEY WANT TO.

Hypocracy?? I'll be sure to tell you if you post a thread like this and remind you of hypocracy...

In the 2+ years i have been part of the daoc community i have never created a "whine" thread, and never will. All I have ever done is whinged about the whingers (klav, obi-whine et al :p), which is the hypocracy (my hypocracy, not yours) i was pointing out...

(btw, the fact that you are now not doing anything but arguing against my points clearly shows how flawed (or at least, shallow) your original point was)

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Jenkz said:
There is no such thing as freedom of speech online. This is a moderated forum.

Moderated yes, but still, freedom of speech it is, to a certain extent...

Jenkz said:
I and others would like to see the mods taking a much more active role and locking/deleting threads like these before they get to 4 pages long. There are much better things for the community to be talking about other than some guy "farming" greys in DF and the morales of doing so or otherwise... (as I have said already, the community must have gone through this EXACT same matter about 2000 times already.... why do you feel the need to debate it again?)
I never intended for this thread to become 4 pages long, and if you hadn't replied (along with others) it might not have become.. Ever think about that? What you're doing now is keep a thread that you'd love to see deleted/locked/drowned alive.... If you'll stop posting here, maybe you'll see this thread drowned.... Since afaik I haven't gotten a reply from Dreadful, the thread might as well die.....

Jenkz said:
Because "Dreadful in DF this morning...." does not look like a whine thread? no? It looks perfectly normal. I click it, and I see "omg grey gank" drivel... Maybe prefix your posts with "whine" and i wont read them.... Otherwise I dont know the content of the threads....
Whine. Whine. Whine... I posted a question to Dreadful. You've turned that into a whine....

Jenkz said:
As for my posting replies to this (and to Pudz' thread on the alb forum also condemning similar posts to this), as I said already, I and others are SICK TO THE BACK TEETH of menstrual moaners pedanticly creating thread, after thread, after thread, complaining about everyman and his dog for playing A GAME THE WAY THEY WANT TO.
So, just because I've stated on this thread that I'm female, must mean that I was menstrual when making this thread? FYI, I was not.... And afaik a lot of threads like this (probably most) are made by guys and last time I checked guys aren't menstrual... So, I actually think that was a pretty stupid remark from you...

Jenkz said:
In the 2+ years i have been part of the daoc community i have never created a "whine" thread, and never will. All I have ever done is whinged about the whingers (klav, obi-whine et al :p), which is the hypocracy (my hypocracy, not yours) i was pointing out...
Yah.. I agree that that's hypocracy.. Then why do it? Why whinge if you hate whingin?

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
Aremeriel said:
I never intended for this thread to become 4 pages long, and if you hadn't replied

To my knowledge i've posted 4 (now 5) posts to this thread pointing out why your original post was flawed, unwanted (by what I assume to be the majority), and complete drivel...

I dont think my input constitutes this thread being 4 pages, considering my first post was at the bottom of the second. See my point? You've made a "private, personal" remark to someone (who you dont even know reads this forum) and it turned into 2 pages of flame and whinge in a matter of hours. Why bother....

Whine. Whine. Whine... I posted a question to Dreadful. You've turned that into a whine....

You can post questions to individuals via private message, to my knowledge, or send them a message via IRC or a message to one of their friends (if you know any of his friends). Broadcasting to the wider community a personal grievence is pretty shallow. Do you go shouting at people in the street when they do something you dont like?

I actually think that was a pretty stupid remark from you...

Just appears you (and others who make threads like these) got out of bed the wrong side.... Lot of hatred, lot of stress, very little love or consideration for others.

Yah.. I agree that that's hypocracy.. Then why do it? Why whinge if you hate whingin?

I think I've said why about 4 times already, do I really need to say it 5 times?

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Jenkz said:
To my knowledge i've posted 4 (now 5) posts to this thread pointing out why your original post was flawed, unwanted (by what I assume to be the majority), and complete drivel...
And then I reply to your posts and we are on 10 posts....

Jenkz said:
I dont think my input constitutes this thread being 4 pages, considering my first post was at the bottom of the second. See my point? You've made a "private, personal" remark to someone (who you dont even know reads this forum) and it turned into 2 pages of flame and whinge in a matter of hours. Why bother....
Then why do you keep bothering? If I open a thread and see by the first page that it's no interest to me, then I will not read on and I will certainly not reply to it....

Jenkz said:
You can post questions to individuals via private message, to my knowledge, or send them a message via IRC or a message to one of their friends (if you know any of his friends). Broadcasting to the wider community a personal grievence is pretty shallow. Do you go shouting at people in the street when they do something you dont like?
Nope I don't, but it was not a personal grievance, it was a question. When will you get that into your head? Yah, I could've sent a PM, but would you know to PM me if you had something to say to Sniikende? Who is me too.... Besides, no guarantee that a Dreadful on this board is the same Dreadful as in game... And speaking of PMs... Why couldn't you complaints to me on PM then? Oh.. Because I made this thread, so let's change the subject and keep discussing, eh? I actually thought this thread would be dead by now, like so many other threads....

Jenkz said:
Just appears you (and others who make threads like these) got out of bed the wrong side.... Lot of hatred, lot of stress, very little love or consideration for others.
And your hatred and stress about people who make posts like this, obviously.. Had a bad week? I can live with that remark about getting out of bed on the wrong side, but that menstrual comment of yours was waaaaaaay stupid...

Jenkz said:
I think I've said why about 4 times already, do I really need to say it 5 times?
That you post in these threads because you like whinging about whingers.. Yah.. I got that message.....
And FYI, this was my 2nd ever thread on these boards.. The other one was about chainmaille.... Is that thread ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom