Dragonraid This Saturday.

A

Aussie-

Lonewolf plz edit my post

A

Aussie-

gonna repeat Time again.

26/10 Saturday:
I want every group to be there at 8.30pm CET and already pm'ed me the list of names in their group.
at 8.45pm CET we LEAVE to the lair.

I suggest you arrive arround 8.15pm CET or something to arrange everything. I will be in Cornwall station from 8pm

O

old.Wildfire

One other thing - I don't want to see any fire wizzies embarassing themselves, Golestandt is immuuuuuuune to fire. So don't even bother. Or we'll laugh. Lots.

F

-frostor-

Originally posted by Tiarta

it aint more than 3-4 (maybe more) weeks ago i organized a dragon raid with khalen and i didnt claim any drop

in the past someone claimed a drop because he organized a raid with Albion
wont tell names
just wanna tell these things happend

K

Khalen

Originally posted by -frostor-

in the past someone claimed a drop because he organized a raid with Albion
wont tell names
just wanna tell these things happend

Sure those things happened but never with a raid I was on.. The raid you are talking about was organised by someone else...

and another thing, Dragons are all alike... If you don't think they are then ask Mythic...

A

Aussie-

In hibernia it's 100% normal the organizer gets his drop
Albion is special again for some reason.
without organizer = no raid, no drops for everyone but then again you don't realise this .

as far as i remember, last time we beat the dragon, the organizer also got what he wanted T_T

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Draylor
Try thinking before you post - before you put half the realm off of the idea of turning up for such raids. That wouldnt help anyone at all.

Err it would be for the good of the realm and the realms performance on the battlefiled. Try getting a brain before u post. thnx.

O

old.Ramas

Just one comment on the plan.

People hanging around at point C need to remember they are standing directly under the flight path of the Dragon on patrol.

Last raid I was on, despite several warnings to this effect, when we were waiting to charge the dragon went on patrol and the group in that position chose not to move out of the way, and predictably got toasted.

Just something to bear in mind.

Good luck.

T

Tharion

And people ask whats wrong with Albion...

Just sit the f*ck back and read the posts.
It's just sad.

Oh yeah, flame me, I'm not 50, RR5+ and elite.

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by old.Ramas

People hanging around at point C need to remember they are standing directly under the flight path of the Dragon on patrol.

All albs will arrive at point A
When Giant Elder Stonelords are dead and Dragon is( back )in his lair we move to the attack possitions.

T

Tiarta

Originally posted by Aussie-
In hibernia it's 100% normal the organizer gets his drop
Albion is special again for some reason.
without organizer = no raid, no drops for everyone but then again you don't realise this .

as far as i remember, last time we beat the dragon, the organizer also got what he wanted T_T

well u say Albion is special , i say each realm has it own sets of rules or organizer, it might aswell be Hibernia that is special.

and we do have raids even though the organizer dont claim any drops.

and yes on last raid dk got the dragon thruster, but everyone in guild was welcome to try it out, it was fair that organizer got it that time, dk won it in lotto and Mallus had organized, but the bottemline is that the thruster was for lotto and wasnt claimed by mallus when the dragon was dead.

best regards

O

old.Odysseus

and wasnt claimed by mallus

And there, ladies and gentlemen, is the difference between arranging a Dragon Raid for personal gain and arranging one for the fun of it.

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by Tiarta

dk won it in lotto and Mallus had organized,

Totally correct!
you just forgot to say only 1 interrested infil was online at moment of lottory :D
3 months ago we didnt have much 50 infils(maybe 5)
THink he knew pretty good what he was doing

D

Draylor

Originally posted by K0nah

Err it would be for the good of the realm and the realms performance on the battlefiled. Try getting a brain before u post. thnx.

You think? Fortunately there are many others without your attitude problems.

For the record Ill gladly trade legions pole for any equivalent 16.2dps weapon. Sadly there arent any ;)

Funny that its a merc that chooses to whine at me about this, not surprising, but funny just the same.

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Draylor
You think? Fortunately there are many others without your attitude problems.

For the record Ill gladly trade legions pole for any equivalent 16.2dps weapon. Sadly there arent any ;)

Funny that its a merc that chooses to whine at me about this, not surprising, but funny just the same.

Ok correction, get a brain AND seek counseling for paranoia :D

Guilt trip over having a weapon u cant / dont use to its fullest? Hey u could always give it to Ialkarn m8.

B

belth

/em coughs. The dust doesn't settle down the way it was before the cough. Something's wrong...

D

Draylor

Originally posted by K0nah

Ok correction, get a brain AND seek counseling for paranoia :D

Heh, nice try

Save your whining until your capable of organising such a raid yourself.

O

old.Kerosene

rofl... winging about drops before we've even attempted to start.

It's gonna be a fun few weeks on the forums.. :sleeping:

F

Falcor

dunno what to post on this issue scared of being flamed lol....

K

K0nah

Originally posted by falcor
dunno what to post on this issue scared of being flamed lol....

2 Legion 1-hand slashers dropped, 1 got lotto'd 1 didn't..... 0_o

O

old.FIN

bah u noobs =) go for 2h crush no wining who gets what =)

or cabby, we r few, no need to fight who gets what, we got them all allrdy =)

F

Falcor

I didnt ask for it before raid tho konah.....plus, ive done 5 legion raids now....think u r getting your moneys worth out of me(and more to come of course) :)....i also did not claim it, i asked if could have it, pretty bg difference imo :)

As i have said before i have good kit, mostly traded, but i have given 10 times what i have away to friends or ppl who just ask for stuff...one sword pales in comparsion to kit i have given to ppl...

also...what the buggery does 0_o mean?

I think the real question is....if i was in aussies place....and u exchange dragon bow for fine steel sword(dragon 16.5 dps 1hs sword i think) would i want to keep it ......and tbh i think i prolly would....if the spec suited of course, why? when u have put in a lot of work to organize ppl to kill a hard mob like legion or dragon, i think u deserve a reward for it, even moreso with dragon, if i was to do a dragon raid and be lucky enough to gt a drop i wanted....i would make sure i did more raids for ppl to get more of the drops....once aussie as his bow(if it drops which is unlikely) would he continue to do more raids when he rvrs as much as he does? this i doubt.

wrote this at 2 am so prolly dont make sense lol, and tbh when i did first legion raid i did not worry about drops till legion was dead to try and avoid this kinda of crap =/

Also this stuff about rr5 getting drops tbh is not fair at all...i had rr2 when i got legion sword.....now im rr4l3 getting that sword made me want to work in rvr and get rr5 to get full advantage of it... in one week i clocked up 80k odd rps which is not bad for an armsman , ive killed a hell of a lot more hibs and mids with that sword than i did before i got it ;)

And as a last note....everything written on this post by me an others dont reallly matter tbh, as soon as we get spell crafting...crafted weapons will own the damned drops..... 16.5 dps swords with damage over time procs all round =)

L

loxleyhood

I guess its impossible to please everyone, but there will sure be a load of angry scouts if you keep that bow.
Personaly I think its a bit foolish to assume the hunt will work anyways.

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by loxleyhood
I guess its impossible to please everyone, but there will sure be a load of angry scouts if you keep that bow.
Personaly I think its a bit foolish to assume the hunt will work anyways.

First of all, i'm not gonna keep that bow IF it drops but put it into the lotto . (read topic again)

Second: How do you think I feel when that bow goes to a scout with millions of rp's less then me, alot less played time then me and prolly his RvR activity wont change much with that bow in his hands.

so far there are 7 Scouts that can use that bow with full use. and none of the other 6 have earned more then 22k this week.

1 Eldric Heartwood 1,108,716 0 50 First Cohort Saracen
2 Kinad 1,063,765 1,804 50 Raven Claw Saracen
3 Lathoniel 868,364 22,055 50 The Dragon-Fighters Briton
4 Tahngarth KaoS 649,378 5,978 50 Guardians of Light Saracen
5 Winter Sorrow 563,758 0 50 Guardians of Light Briton
6 Secret Spy 549,480 15,833 50 Equilibrium Saracen

+ me

Anyway gg, say again it's unfair for me to have that bow.

O

old.Odysseus

RP-RP-RP

Thats all i hear about where that bow would be put to good use.

How about giving it to a scout that actually does something to defend Albion - e.g. by roaming Sauvage and slapping CE?

I dont really see how that bow could do Albion any good in the emain zerg or in Crouachan etc....

K

Kralen

Unbelievable, the argue about drops BEFORE a dragon raid is so foolish. Damnit, meet at cornwall, collect your people, go to DM and kill the dragon.
After that don't care about what players could use the drops best, just lotto them between guilds.

Be proud if you can manage to kill that dragon, but forget about drops.

Do a dragon raid just because of the drops, just because the "high experienced rvr players" could use new toys, is dumb.

Everbody, and I say everbody, who takes place on the raid, should have equal chances to become drops.

Again my opionion
<waits for flames again>

D

Draylor

Falcor dont expect to see spellcrafting before February. Given the current patch speed I cant see any way we'll get 1.54 before then.

February is still a longgggggggg way away :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom