Dragonraid on Patchday

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

villageidiot

isnt that what i said?

ie you arnt giving all the participating guilds stones just those 11, loxley is in the least trying to make sure every group gets one at least.

hence his is fairer.

and you, intentionally or not, are making ppl beg.

V

villageidiot

havent heard that one before......

and if theres a floor in my logic, feel free to point it out

P

Pin

Originally posted by villageidiot
havent heard that one before......

and if theres a floor in my logic, feel free to point it out

the flaw is that if you aren't invited, you aren't invited. why would you turn up?

F

- Fedaykin -

imo your system is fair

i just want a stone, cos IMO (and most other sorcs around the world) body is now an uber gimped line, and Mind is now an uber line (I specced WAAAAY before these changes were implemented) and therefore as a high body sorcerer i feel my spec is gimped, i have extensive RvR knowledge so i feel i am in a better position to say if my spec is gimped or not.

i have petitioned the sorc TL about it and he has sent me a reply assuring that he has petitioned for a single line respec, but thats why mythic put the stones in there, and now cos im not in a 1337 6u17D i don't get that chance

/2 cents

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by - Fedaykin -
cos im not in a 1337 Guild i don't get that chance

/2 cents

no, i based my invites on the "Active Members" stats of Duskwave. (like i said in first post)
I want 12+ppl from every guild x 11 guilds, that would give me a decent amount of Albs to defeat this upgraded dragon.

A

Aussie-

So far, i'm thinking about giving the respec stones to

Skill: Xalibur (41 shield )
Skill: Samil (49 thrust )
Skill: Mad ( 9stealth ) or geanvan (49 parry)
RA: Landshark ( AoM 4 )
RA: Dimerian (TS-> IP/Purge)

If no "bigger" gimps reply here at the end of the day that will be it.
now all i wanna see it proof of these 5 ppl :cool:

Y

Yuanyuan

im the gimpest in alibion, so, give it to me, thanks. im going to respec hybrid, but not full polearm.
For the glory of the camelot, for our realm, give it to me:D

Y

Yuanyuan

don't let me, a playtime 66 days gimp armsman to be sad plz...

G

gaenvan

i never uploaded a screen shot before what do i need to do ?

G

Garaen

I hav'nt read this post so i am sorry if i am repeating anything. But when we get patched all the mob's are killed and they need to be respaw. Normal mob's do this very quickly, but mob's like Legion/Dragon take up to 24 hours to do so, you might be lucky and it spawns in an hour or so. But there is a chance you will get to the Dragon Lair and it won't have spawned.

G

gaenvan

i've had about as much of parry as i can take mate need to up the slash :)

I want to be able to kill something before i get jumped by all the zerkers

S

samildanachh

okie here is a skreeney of my spec :)
go to www.dragon-fighters.co.uk and go to the last skreenshot in the skreenshots section,there u will find my gimped spec.

it sux having gimped spec,i was asked in odins if i was 'that famous gimped inf'
:)

A

Aussie-

Would you like to explain me what's gimped about your spec Skile?

T

Tyka

Good god, i feel so sorry for you gaenvan, give this man a respec!!!! :)

D

DeaD GuRu

WHY not wait

just like everything else, this is a new piece in here. Why should everybody get it now? i see loads of stones for a kill.

let's say that every week someone, could-would, organize a dragonraid, that would be 25/time they went. That would be a lot of stones going around. Eventually , these stones will be sold off, from person to person, so why even discuss it here?

i have to be honest, i did not feel like reading 6 pages of remarks written by ppl.

i think that aussi has the right to do what he wants, he claims to be the organizer, so ... he calls the shots. If ppl are not happy with the way things are done, there are other ppl that could organize just the same thing. They can use their way of doing things in there.

I think everybody wants a respec stone ,( for some character), that is normal, things change in here characters need to be modified also. So why discuss so much? i think it will eventually be solved, ok.

I just hope you have fun in killing the dragon. Afterall thats what you should do first :)

Just make sure dragon raids are organized frequently pls :)
i'm unguilded, so i would love be able to buy one of these stones one day.

cya

MPoV

greetz

A

Aussie-

I think you guys are underestimating the UPGRADE of the dragon in this patch.
we'll see tonight ;)

T

Tranquil-

Originally posted by Belomar
Hehe, I know... But I just thought it was funny with all these people claiming to be the most gimped. ;) Btw, I just got wind of another gimped tank in SS, someone who has ~30 slash, ~30 thrust, ~20 2H, ~30 xbow, and ~20 parry (don't remember exact numbers at the moment). Argh. :)

Aussie, this spec also deserves something if it's what he says. :p

A

Aussie-

I think that guy pm'ed me his spec, he wasn't lvl 50 so I told him to get 50 first :D
gaenvan or Mad , dunno yet.

G

gunner440

Re: WHY not wait

Originally posted by Mr Ironheart
just like everything else, this is a new piece in here. Why should everybody get it now? i see loads of stones for a kill.

let's say that every week someone, could-would, organize a dragonraid, that would be 25/time they went. That would be a lot of stones going around. Eventually , these stones will be sold off, from person to person, so why even discuss it here?

i have to be honest, i did not feel like reading 6 pages of remarks written by ppl.

i think that aussi has the right to do what he wants, he claims to be the organizer, so ... he calls the shots. If ppl are not happy with the way things are done, there are other ppl that could organize just the same thing. They can use their way of doing things in there.

I think everybody wants a respec stone ,( for some character), that is normal, things change in here characters need to be modified also. So why discuss so much? i think it will eventually be solved, ok.

I just hope you have fun in killing the dragon. Afterall thats what you should do first :)

Just make sure dragon raids are organized frequently pls :)
i'm unguilded, so i would love be able to buy one of these stones one day.

cya

MPoV

greetz

dear ironheart

u r a fag

fo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom