Dragonraid on Patchday

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Belomar

Still haven't managed to get hold of Xalibur for proof. Will work on it, but if I can't get it on time, it can wait. :) (Or SS will use one of our stones if we manage to kill that big reptile.)

O

old.FIN

1 of UBER gimps!!!

is muh Pally.....

need respec stone, because when respec was bugged i was playing at Camlann..

im freaking 2h crusher...grrrrr....

need to go s/s , so i can do some RVR with my pally again, he is RR4 though, but all RA's and shit things came and gimped muh pally....grrrr

so i think i deserve 1 of those 5 Gimp Stones to muh pally!!

TY

S

skile

Originally posted by Aussie-
Would you like to explain me what's gimped about your spec Skile?

Read my earlier post, explains why I wan't a respecstone. If you have read it and still don't understand, write a new post.

D

DeaD GuRu

Re: Re: WHY not wait

Originally posted by gunZ-
dear ironheart

u r a fag

fo.

o dear

here he is again our lvl 52.5 player and lvl 51.5 also!! omg , you must need a respec stone, since lvl 50 is tops here. No matter what RR you are, it is easy to get you friend in RVR with his ressbot, you there with one and score all the rp's you need mate.
You ain't worth your rank Shitvakten

greetz

Z

Zii

ill buy a respec stone from any1 pm me :D

Zii 50 Gimpstrel

G

gunner440

Re: Re: Re: WHY not wait

Originally posted by Mr Ironheart
o dear

here he is again our lvl 52.5 player and lvl 51.5 also!! omg , you must need a respec stone, since lvl 50 is tops here. No matter what RR you are, it is easy to get you friend in RVR with his ressbot, you there with one and score all the rp's you need mate.
You ain't worth your rank Shitvakten

greetz

nnananana at least im supposed to come on raid

dont see ur band of players in the list :clap: :clap:

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by skile
Read my earlier post, explains why I wan't a respecstone. If you have read it and still don't understand, write a new post.

FYI mr bigmouth, either you're stupid or YOU can't read. the extra 5 were for gimps and your current spec is far from that.
/ignore on BW

O

old.Wildfire

OK seeing 1.62 i think ill be staying with fire for now at least :) still want a stone for my sorc tho.

bolts4tehwin!!!!1

D

DeaD GuRu

Re: Re: Re: Re: WHY not wait

Originally posted by gunZ-
nnananana at least im supposed to come on raid

dont see ur band of players in the list :clap: :clap:

i have no band FYI, i'm one of the unfortunate ppl that will have to wait to respec until all other ppl have been respeced , even did it a couple of times, since ppl like you will respec every week.

I have no guild to enlist in major event MY FRIEND, i don't really need one to to be honest. Your one of the main reasons why i won't even bother becomming a member. You are just like that apathy bloke, ignorant, stupid, lack of brain, lack of insight, lack of heart. At least i have an Iron-Heart

so gunnerr, SSSSSSt just piss off, i don't want another word typed on any forum i visited adressed from you to my name, or nick name.

You are not worth my time. Eventually you will see I was right again, all kiddies need to respec immediatly, while adults seem to have some form of patience. (in waiting for gems that is, not in handling some stupid frustrated TWAT like Gunnerr, apathy(they are just alike ))

Greettz gunneer and meet you in the graveyard

O

old.Ramas

Ironheart, if you can't find enough people in this game that you like enough to join their guild, why the hell do you play?

Now, wasn't there a thread around here somewhere where people were competing to be recognised as 'most gimped'. That thread was funny....

G

greenfingers

this means that the raid is today !? .. w00t !

A

Aussie-

yes the raid is today
gather Cornwall station 8.45CET

+12ppl every guild
theurs/tanks/clerics is what i want you to bring.

i'll pm all guilds arround 6-7 to remind them.

A

Aussie-

If you want to see the battle or the dragon, then yes you're welcome. but there won't be a reward for the non invited people.

P

pcentella

I'm a sorc, currently at level 47, the spec is:
45 body
21 mind
1 matter

At level 50, i would be:
45 body
29 mind
1 matter

But i would rather be:
31 body
44 mind
1 matter

Or:
28 body
46 mind
1 matter

Maybe it's not really gimped; you decide.

Haven't made up my mind yet about that. BTW, you don't need to be in one of the invited guilds to get one of the "Best gimped" stones right?

S

swords

The reward is in the event itself...and any xo gained along the way helps i guess.

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by Aussie-

If no "bigger" gimps reply here at the end of the day that will be it.
and that was posted yesterday.

G

gunner440

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WHY not wait

Originally posted by Mr Ironheart
i have no band FYI, i'm one of the unfortunate ppl that will have to wait to respec until all other ppl have been respeced , even did it a couple of times, since ppl like you will respec every week.

I have no guild to enlist in major event MY FRIEND, i don't really need one to to be honest. Your one of the main reasons why i won't even bother becomming a member. You are just like that apathy bloke, ignorant, stupid, lack of brain, lack of insight, lack of heart. At least i have an Iron-Heart

so gunnerr, SSSSSSt just piss off, i don't want another word typed on any forum i visited adressed from you to my name, or nick name.

You are not worth my time. Eventually you will see I was right again, all kiddies need to respec immediatly, while adults seem to have some form of patience. (in waiting for gems that is, not in handling some stupid frustrated TWAT like Gunnerr, apathy(they are just alike ))

Greettz gunneer and meet you in the graveyard

:moon:

O

old.Ramas

Hooray for us.

Went down as efficiently as ever - under the unstoppable force of alb morale.

Grats to Aussie for organising.

Thanks to everyone for coming.

O

old.mattshanes

Guys how did you kill it?and how many?we tried on pryd with 100 or so and died got it to 40% it aoe'd us all:( we didn't use any magic nukes,no magic weap proccs or dmg shields etc.

Did you petspam it with theurg pets a great deal?

A

Aussie-

everything explained in first post ^^^^

-I wanted 130 pplfor this raid, i had 168.
-EB tanks
-Let 1 wizard taunt him with bolts etc or a theur with pets till he nukes.
-Storm from all sides
-petspam till OOP, MCL/WP petspam till OOP
-nuke from Dragon Melee range.

he did crazy , never seen him like that before tho ^^
some random AE n00ks that killed ~15 albs every time.

Tanks/theurs/clerics. all you need ;>

G

gaenvan

First time i've killed the dragon got to say was gun and supprised me how quick he died the method works well.

A

Aybabtu

I'd like to run for the Gimp-of-the-year award.

My reason: Im a none buffed, none grouped infil trying to solo as a Mercfiltrator, tho my real gimpness is my 4 in CS which means that i can't take solo casters, which should be one of the eaiest things for an assassin imo.

My spec is:
Thrust 50
DW 50
Envenom 35
Stealth 32!!
CS 4!!

Judge for yourself :)

G

gaenvan

When you going to announce who got the lst few stones would jsut like to know :)

A

Aussie-

about that stone gaenvan, I don't know yet.
you have the 29 style and 50 DW style so you aint really that gimped. If i remember correct you have the same spec as Eoforic.
same counts for Mad who has the 50 slash style and best DD at 44 instruments.
I'll see what ppl say about this.
anyway, this wasn't my last raid, won't forget to invite your guild the next time , you'll get your 4 stone reward too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread