Dragonraid on Patchday

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hercules-df

Dragon Drops:
25 RA respecs
25 Skill respecs

Cant we live there till 5am farming? Much more exciting than a RR. :)

does being an Earth wizzy count as gimped? or a painworking necro. :D

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by gunZ-
i refuse to let that happen aussie!!!

it sucks serious ass gunz now stfu 10 points for 1040 hps w00t? :(

Y

-yoda-

IMHO those 5 spare spec stones should goto SORC/MINSTRELS only .. those chars get a major change next patch .. and tbh the more mincers with the lvl50 abs and sorcs with higher mind skill the better. most others will claim they are gimped when they aint . just so they get a famous stone!!

as for being raid leader claiming a stone i got no qualms about that . but when u say if u dont like it make your own realm, for example if i announced a raid would you come and follow my lead? my guess is not :( not a whine so dont flame just saying it like it is and that i agree raid leader should have a stone claim .

N

nightsorrow

giv skillrespecstone:p,

reason:, im a scout(dont laugh)
and im gimped specced
so a scout with gimped spec and a scout makes double
double gimp imo:)
right?kthx

B

Belomar

Re: Re: Dragonraid on Patchday

Originally posted by villageidiot
just wondering how your sorcs gimped.
Hmm, if you look carefully, you will see how he said "1 RA respec stone", not a skill respec stone.

B

Belomar

Don't think he posts here, so I will go ahead and say it (and hope that he doesn't kill me for letting out the secret): Xalibur the paladin in our guild accidentally respecced himself to 41 shield. :( That is a true gimp. I am sure he would love a skill respec stone; he was inches from quitting the game when it happened.

SS also has a certain sorcerer who is respeccing into higher mind (I hope). Of course, this has already been deemed to be "not a gimp", but it would still be for the betterment of the realm. :)

T

Tyka

Skile why don't you do your own raid and share the stuff exactly as you want? maybe then you realise what the raid organiser actually doing for the realm, he hands out 49 stones, get togheter ppl and claims 1 item.

I would like to see someone like you organise something for the realm instead of talking about how things should and should not be done.

Support whoever is doing these big raids in your realm, or else you will have nothing left, only whiners like Skile who likes to talk alot but cant be arsed to organise something themselves.

D

[DK]hakke

Givz stone respeccing away crush cuz it will never get fixed
Givz stone respeccing cs to 44 instead of 50

:)

Z

Zii

Respec stone thing

tho i aint invited yet id like to join :p

gif stone!

my active mins is

44 Intru
29 Stealth
thats ok..
BUT
39 Thurst!!! omg why did i do this..
SLASH!! plz! no decent style in that low thurst.. shite dmg compared to slash.

Zii 50 Gimpstrel
Wuzzi 50 Gimpalin

J

Jergiot

givf for scout plz Oo stealth is way to high, sword is way low, bow is to high.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Wizard needs urgent respec to full ice so he can PBAOE the crap out people at keep retakes. Single target nuke is soooo passé. :/

J

Jiggs

Reward:
4 Stones ( 2 RA's / 2 Full Skill respecs) + chance on ''uber drop''.

dont understand that bit?

is that the max stuff u can win or your own claim?

tbh i think you got every right to claim something also, 'bout time we had that in raids (and claiming ONE ra respec is like nothing anyway)

should use the all random and had out stones in order of highest roller system btw (otherwise will take like 10hrs to lotto all the stones)

O

old.Filip

I will get royally pissed if ppl cant understand that taking 1 RA respec stone for organicing a dragon raid is perfectly ok!

personally i would have taken a skill respec stone :)

and i wanna roll for the gimmpy king stones :)

sarcen minser (can i get race respec plz ?? )

with 25 stealth 41ish thrust 44 songs...

would like to change it to
30 stealth (safefall III)
30 Slash (amatyst styl.. and im allways grouped so my str is anyway close to my dex cause of buff's)
50 instruments..

BUT i think every sorc wanna change to mind spec should get first hand on the stones .... will help albion more ...

allso wizz's who wanna change from fire to ice should get special treatment

Filip
Gimp of HB :p

K

Karnage

Originally posted by Aussie-
These 5 stones go to people who GIMPED themself.
Reply on this thread why you think you deserve 1 + proof.
things like
-lowering your Stealth/DW/Parry/Etc.. with 1 point aint a good reason. (hah remi!!)
-respeccing mind from 34 to 44 aint a good reason.
-testing a spec aint a good reason.

The 5 best gimps will get a precious RespecStone.

I'm an earth theurg.

It sucks, I want to get out of the spec asap.

Its boring, it's only 1 benefit to the group, whereas if I was cold or wind spec, I would have PBT AND some other things I can do.

E.G.

Crowd control and some proper damage for once.

Please, please, please, please, please!

Allow a poor theurg to respec out of earth so he does't quit out of frustration!

N

NetNifty

50 sword/50 shield/26 or so parry - will brt, need respec to polarm - defencive bugged in rvr and so little or no point of using it atm :(

S

skile

Originally posted by -yoda-
IMHO those 5 spare spec stones should goto SORC/MINSTRELS only .. those chars get a major change next patch .. and tbh the more mincers with the lvl50 abs and sorcs with higher mind skill the better. most others will claim they are gimped when they aint . just so they get a famous stone!!

as for being raid leader claiming a stone i got no qualms about that . but when u say if u dont like it make your own realm, for example if i announced a raid would you come and follow my lead? my guess is not :( not a whine so dont flame just saying it like it is and that i agree raid leader should have a stone claim .

So does scouts. In a eaerlier patch the IP and Purge point were reduced quite drastically. In this patch Volley and Longshot is changed AND reduced drastically. The tanks got a RA-respec for this, us scouts gets jack shit.

D

Draylor

Nice loot rules - all we need to do is kill it now :)

Originally posted by Belomar
Xalibur the paladin in our guild accidentally respecced himself to 41 shield. :(
If that doesnt qualify for a respec stone as King-Of-The-Gimps I dont know what does :)

S

skile

Originally posted by Tyka
Skile why don't you do your own raid and share the stuff exactly as you want? maybe then you realise what the raid organiser actually doing for the realm, he hands out 49 stones, get togheter ppl and claims 1 item.

I would like to see someone like you organise something for the realm instead of talking about how things should and should not be done.

Support whoever is doing these big raids in your realm, or else you will have nothing left, only whiners like Skile who likes to talk alot but cant be arsed to organise something themselves.

If I were to organise my own raid I would not claim any item at all. I won't organise a raid cause I'm not the best of leaders, atleast not when it comes to large groups.

"I would like to see someone like you organise something for the realm instead of talking about how things should and should not be done."

As you have read above I'd rather do GOOD (critisising) than to do BAD (organising). Critisism is good, if it's well put and not offensive, learn that.

R

rure

so I suppose no other than those guilds are allowed to participate in the raid?

I feel a bit gimped but there is no use moaning about it here unless I cant participate :)

O

old.[BF]MaD

my minstrel is 50 slash 44 instruments 8 stealth

autotrained in instrus
seeing as we get climb walls this patch , yes i feel gimped o/

/em begs a stone

O

old.Wildfire

so many whinging cunts...
his raid, he claims an item
get over it or dont turn up

Id like a respec stone for wf please so i can respec him to ice - if you want proof of why fire is gimped, look no further than zoyster.
p.s. I do feel respeccing my sorc from 36 mind to 49 would also be a valid reason :p

A

Aussie-

If you choose for the Earth/Crush or any other line and you don't like it, I do not consider this as gimped.
so far the only 2 real gimps i've seen is
Xalibur (41 shield)
Landshark (AoM 4)
I also think respec stones should go to minstrel/sorcer only but that wouldn't be fair for the other classes. If you really think that, convince your GM.

@ Filip: you got Climb wall with 25stealth ;p
@ Herbal : that battery RA rox, try better ;p

O

old.Zoyster

erm Just maybe I should go Ice, May I have 2 Respec Stones please? kthxbye........ Wildfire, if u go all ICE u will still be second best.;)

A

Aussie-

you still have a respec left zoy, everyone that respecced skills first x days of patch still has his respec left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom