Dragon Raid

L

Legolias

He organises the raid, he organizes the groups, he sets lotto rules, you don't like it? Then don't come on the raid.

It's as simple as that.

N

-Nuked-

would love to come but dont finish work till 18:30 :(

M

mson

can talk with baf ppl and prolly get 1fg atleast.. if no preclaiming junk.

D

Demolay

Download the "how to do the dragon with 25 ppl" faq off the internet and go do it - not discrediting xfears efforts elsewhere but these things in the game to beat not be sheep - and they've been done outlined and the scaley one is sat there bored shitless probably cos of fotm drops in Galla it'll be TOA next etc etc gerrout and have fun and do it yerself the yanks have already outlined and solved all the problems (making it slightly less exciting ofc) so with some very minor organisation ny1 can do Galla Dragon whatever if you can be arsed it aint hard - do what it says on the tin and people follow the rules and voila it falls over

X

xfear

Originally posted by Demolay
Download the "how to do the dragon with 25 ppl" faq off the internet and go do it - not discrediting xfears efforts elsewhere but these things in the game to beat not be sheep - and they've been done outlined and the scaley one is sat there bored shitless probably cos of fotm drops in Galla it'll be TOA next etc etc gerrout and have fun and do it yerself the yanks have already outlined and solved all the problems (making it slightly less exciting ofc) so with some very minor organisation ny1 can do Galla Dragon whatever if you can be arsed it aint hard - do what it says on the tin and people follow the rules and voila it falls over

well it semms that u are too PROfesional, imo make u a raid, and show us youre great intelect :) , ill do FFA raids, instead of PRORaids ones, couse i dont want ubber drops or something, i just want to enjoy in a raid, and let the people that want to come, to enjoy too

Dont want to be rude, but those comentaries seem rude for me, like if u want to show us something

O

old.Tzeentch

Originally posted by Demolay

Hehe, try it, and show me, might be interesting.

Not as easy as it's made out to be.

Hibernia/Excal does not carry a zillion shield tanks who also spec fully in 1h, ala paladins and warriors, to outline one of many obstacles.

F

Fiddley

If i'm home from my appointment by then, im in for sure.

I

immu

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
Hehe, try it, and show me, might be interesting.

Not as easy as it's made out to be.

Hibernia/Excal does not carry a zillion shield tanks who also spec fully in 1h, ala paladins and warriors, to outline one of many obstacles.

paladins dont spec fully in 1h, prolly a lil higher than your average spearo

D

Demolay

oyez jeffe before you start to get personal I did commend you on your other raids I'm sure before you even did one you knew fk all the same as everyone else - the point may have been lost between English and espanol but wasnt moanin just saying that ANYONE in the realm can make these raids u just have to start somewhere - you wanted originally to do this one to get a Dragon head for yourself no? As people have taken offence to it you have moved the goalposts a little - people don't go on raids as u have found if there is nothing to gain - only the few who really are pretty much selfless and theres a lot of em in Hib which is cool.

Wasn't moaning at all aimed more at other people who don't even venture to play the things in the game as you have and others like Saddy doin the Dragon and Nol in RVR to mention a couple - it's all out there toplay with was my point basically go and have a crack at it - yes first few times will be shyte but eventually anyone can do any mob in the game, you don't have to be the Sun Tzu of tacticians to figure it out - after all Americans wrote it lol.
Don't take it so personally senor :) cos it wasn't meant that way.

Hey ho

A

augusta

I just think this is a very good idea Xfear!

There are not enough Dragon Raids atm and so this idea is more than welcome.

I can't grant my presence 100% (RL and family always have precedence) but i'll do my best to be able to attend.

For the class I can bring a BM or a Druid.... just tell me what is more needed a few minutes in advance.

And will talk to DA, we will probably interested in coming with a GG :)

P

PJS

Originally posted by xfear
OMG. well , i didnt think that the remain was very important for hibernia :pP , well , we will do lotto for them , and set up some rules

They are : only those guilds that have a house/villa/mansion can lotto for it, so ill do the remain lotto between all group leaders that will be there, with a full GG, and that have a house/villa/mansion before splitting the respec stones

Dont cave in to the selfish, you deserve them. Keep them and find out who your friends REALLY are.

S

spankya

Go for it Xfear :)

As for preclaiming, I dont care tbh. Just organise lots of raids though so we all get a chance to lotto.

S

silverblast

OMG. well , i didnt think that the remain was very important for hibernia :pP , well , we will do lotto for them , and set up some ruless
If it wasn't so important, you wouldn't preclaim it would you ? No flames please, just pointing out that people want it for the same reason you do.

X

xfear

Why all vigilance people whines about 1 idea i made ?

I have just curiosity , dragon head doesnt help in RvR or in playing better, its only a decorative item

btw - i will no preclaim it at the end, i just thought that the people will not be that interested on a decorative item, so i though to preclaim it, before 1 random player takes it, for selling it later, but well, u can think all the bad things u want.
Remember that i can preclaim it if i want, but i won't couse i want the other guild houses with dragon heads too, if i wouldnt want this, i would be able to preclaim it, think about it pliz

O

old.Tzeentch

preclaim it xfear.

the good thing about something like that is that it shows you put the effort and time in to do the task.

the value of a trophy radically decreases the more people that have one, so it would be stupid for everyone to be getting one in a weekly event, in my opinion.

preclaim it.

( and lol at me calling it a preclaim.. remains should automatically go to the raid organiser, ALWAYS )

G

Gesp

i respect xfear's work and effort on raids, but he already gets lots of nice items to sell/use on alts, and respect. an item that noone with a house would reject should be lottoed to guilds at least.

and stop the thing with "no value" plz, diamond seals also sell for 0 copper but ppl jump on em, we know some guilds will/would make their own raid or pay loads of cash for that trophy.

G

Gesp

then go kill it solo? lol. organizing is not everything, u cant organize anything with noone to participate.

X

xfear

Originally posted by Gesp
then go kill it solo? lol. organizing is not everything, u cant organize anything with noone to participate.

Can the people be that selfish ? I'll make this dragon raid WITHOUT wining anything, and i dont care about it, but i see that there are people that want all the things for themselves, instead of thinking that they can help

X

Xeanor

Raid leader should (imo) always get at least something for himself.

Dragon remains are the perfect thing for that.

O

old.Tzeentch

Originally posted by Gesp

There are people who dont think only for themselves.

BoH being a prime example.

Respec stones and lotto chance at dragon loot is fine for people I think to win.

Going beyond that and wanting more more more more is greed, dont get yourself confused.

Oh, and organising is everything, including getting people to the event.

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by uncle_sal
Does any1 have a list of dragon drops... or any1 knows if it drops anything intresting for bm... i know theres nice ring in 1.65...

Cant be arsed to read the entire thread, but, i dont think the dragon drops are that good, i know i once got an LW Hammer from the dragon, one of the first drops, the exact same hammer dropped off a warshade the other day so i think its mostly pretty standard stuff, with a few MP items. And ofc respec stones.

R

Ravenbourne

Another thing, if Xfear (and imo deserves it) the dragon remains, can we all pop round to see it? :)

S

Shrye

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
Cant be arsed to read the entire thread, but, i dont think the dragon drops are that good, i know i once got an LW Hammer from the dragon, one of the first drops, the exact same hammer dropped off a warshade the other day so i think its mostly pretty standard stuff, with a few MP items. And ofc respec stones.

That ring is ;)

E

Event

Why all vigilance people whines about 1 idea i made ?

I have always got on well with you xfear and attended many of your raids but I have to pull you up about this comment m8.

If you read back through this thread you wont see any whining from any Vigilance guildie.

Only comments were about the head preclaim and Vig werent the only guild who wanted to lotto for it. Plz "quote" the whines you are talking about coz the comments seem decent enuf to me tbh.

Try to be fair plz m8.

X

Xray

Can the people be that selfish ? I'll make this dragon raid WITHOUT wining anything, and i dont care about it, but i see that there are people that want all the things for themselves, instead of thinking that they can help

I think you deserve it m8. For all the Raids you've organised already. For all the uber drops that have come to many grateful Hibs thanx to you. Even for just organising a DR you deserve some reward.

But one thing you should realise is, barely a week after Housing has gone live, that I'd say the Dragon Remains have got to be one the most desireable items in Hib atm. I dont have a house, i dont even want one, but i know if i was of that ilk then i would for sure want to have a stuffed Glimmer King.

D

drummer

Originally posted by jaapi
So a guy who goes through all this trouble arranging a raid gets nothing for it? I personally think that he has done enough raids to get atleast some reward for it, and what better than this?

You honestly believe Xfear is getting nothing of these raids? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread