Dragon Raid.

H

hangianix

I guess my guild would gladly go and kill the big lizard, tho we won't able to make a fg alone (7 ppl in the guild and 6 are 40+).

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by Xeanor
My suggestion: Let people with >really< bad specs essage you and make a list of it, shouldn't be too many people

Oh you'd be suprised how many people manage to cock up :)

V

vayasen

Disguise it anyway u want.....

SOTL member organises a raid....awards himself 1 drop...and 2 othe uber drops to his guild

then tells rest of the guilds (might add loe had double sotl numbers there..and gombur was using my plan(ask him he was talking to me about the 1st raid i led about how things are done...gombur will agree on that)..that they lotto for 1 uber?

As I say..disguise it anyway u want...1 sotl organiser gets uber...2 x ubers to his guild.. 1 uber between maybe 12 other guilds....thats greedy...arrogant...call it what u want.

But then again I dont suppose u see it like that do ya ;].

O

old.Gombur Glodson

So you want to keep dwelling on the past?
And are you mad cause your dragon raid failed and my didnt?
You're just an angry bitter man.

And how come you only started complaining after LoE didnt get a drop?

Didnt hear anything from you when LoE did.

J

Jenkz

Vayasen. Good luck with your LOE dragon raid....

But please, at least have the decency to let Gombur (an unguilded member of Albion) organise a realm wide dragon raid without interupting with your propaganda from long, long ago.

I for one will attend Gomb, and im sure SotL will appear and take part in the /random drop distribution just like we have done at the numerous Sidi raids organised by TLW recently.

I dont need LOE to get by in this game, Albion doesnt need LOE to kill the dragon, infact nobody needs LOE to do anything. Its your choice if you want to come along to Gomburs raid or not, if you dont, then how about keep your personal, vindictive and vicious comments to yourself and let others get on with things with, or without you.

I would note: You're the first person to whine but by far the LAST to get off your arse and actually do anything. Shutup already with bringing up the 8 month old past. Move on, and let others do the same.

V

vayasen

I was the LOE representative for the loot claiming chat between the GM's...I assure you that I didnt even put a claim in for any item for the guild.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by vayasen
Disguise it anyway u want.....

SOTL member organises a raid....awards himself 1 drop...and 2 othe uber drops to his guild

then tells rest of the guilds (might add loe had double sotl numbers there..and gombur was using my plan(ask him he was talking to me about the 1st raid i led about how things are done...gombur will agree on that)..that they lotto for 1 uber?

As I say..disguise it anyway u want...1 sotl organiser gets uber...2 x ubers to his guild.. 1 uber between maybe 12 other guilds....thats greedy...arrogant...call it what u want.

But then again I dont suppose u see it like that do ya ;].

And fyi sotl didnt get 2 uber drops, I got the fsls, and the bow went to dioz, I was the only one from sotl who got a drop on that raid, so please get your facts straight.

[edit] on the last raid.

E

Ezeine

Yes Vaya we know you hate our guts. Why make a post about it in this thread tho ?

V

vayasen

Quite the contrary I don not hate SOTL guts.

I was allied with them and prepared to do anythgin I could to help them.

Still would help them if they needed help.

Regarding this Thread..I had no idea Gombur was not part of SOTL anymore....a point I have made to Gombr 'in game' today.

O

old.Pyrotechnix

So, you are ranting about a raid where you think SotL got 3 'uber' drops but in fact the 'guild' only got 1 which was more a personal reward for Gombur having led 3 previous raids and to which i can't remember any objections? Please feel free to correct me if wrong because i wasn't actually involved with any of the dragon raids. Just going off the posts 'clarifying' yours.

I'm no longer part of SotL but really Vayasen, you are making yourself look a little foolish here ( note - by you i mean YOU and not LoE).

Regards,

Pyrotechnix
The Last Watch

V

vayasen

Pyro...as you yourself say..u were not part of the raid..and not privvy to the chat between myself - SOTL gms at the time m8.

Clarification can be gained from those people if u wish.

F

fatgit

Id be interested in coming for a chance of a respec stone, but not much point unless unguilded people can get some kind of chance :)

If there are gonna be some that unguilded people can lotto for, Ill be happy to attend :)

O

old.GeForce

when is it? :)

need respec stone to respec out of my gimpy ice/earth theurgy spec :(

O

old.mattshanes

All this arguing is pathetic and silly....:(

S

Scunner

:)

DOA would like to attend Gombur if there is room.

Scunner lvl 50 cleric RR5
Salsa lvl 50 Scout RR5
Merinor lvl 46 wizard Gimp

O

old.Gombur Glodson

There is room for all, all guilds who hasnt been informed off times, and who can bring just somewhat near of 1fg pm me here or ingame.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I hope that people will agree to let people who has really seriously gimped their char lotto for respec stones before all other.

I'm talking having fucked up so you only have 49 flex ect stuff like that, providing they can show a screenshot as proof.

If the majority don't agree with this, I wont do it.

H

hrodelbert

i rolled an armsman, talk about the biggest fuck up you can make ...

D

Danya

Originally posted by hrodelbert
i rolled an armsman, talk about the biggest fuck up you can make ...
Poor hrod. <fluffle>

I'll come along glumbur, I expect TLW will be bringing a group or two anyway. :p

O

old.mattshanes

Dragon is now VERY hard to kill.... you wait and see o_O

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Been reading about Aussies raid on exc and then advice fron vg boards, seem like this will be a challenge :)

O

old.mattshanes

He aoe nukes more times and it seems lots of theurgs are needed to spam pets...

O

old.Gombur Glodson

We'll just have to see how many people shows up.
I like the idea of having a theurg/necro army pulling him off the pad from W side and then rushing him.
Also have 1-2 designated rez teams.

Though I'm gonna hit him with everything we got once he's been pulled and we're on him.
Fire, ice, earth ect the whole shabang.
Either he'll die or we'll die and learn something
/shrug

M

Meatballs

Have a couple of Paladin Necro Theurg teams on the go, Pure pet spammage ;)

Users who are viewing this thread