Dont let ICEBREAKER LEAVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vadrek

Work all together to help he with goa, they saif he use a stolen card, but he never do.!!!

HELP HE !!!

:mgwhore2: GOA :mgwhore:

O

old.Tdaer

Ok .. now for the english speaking folks ..

Icebreaker paid his sub with his German ELV card .. and now GOA blacklisted him saying it was a stolen credit card.

The closed his Rightnow query saying nothing they can do.

elf out

K

Kobold

Originally posted by old.Tdaer
Ok .. now for the english speaking folks ..

Icebreaker paid his sub with his German ELV card .. and now GOA blacklisted him saying it was a stolen credit card.

The closed his Rightnow query saying nothing they can do.

elf out

bah damn GOA, hope he get it sorted :(

T

tankster

bah.. poor iceb.. :(

but what can we do ? :eek:

boycot goa and all come to the beach with me to claim sandcastles ? ;)

K

Kobold

I'll join on the sandcastle claim, do we get cheaper ice-cream tehn? :D

O

old.Nol

wtf, surely he can prove his card is not stolen??

sheesh, GOA is becoming more pathetic by the day...NICE WAY TO CHASE AWAY YOUR CUSTOMERS!

O

oblivion_6

em this might be a stupid question

but if the card he used is stolen then hes either a crook or hes reported his card stolen?

either way the blame seems to lie soley with him

all companies use the same system for their cards to check them so it wouldnt lie

O

old.Icebreaker

I bring a bit light into the situation:

6 Months ago Goa told me that i can't pay anymore with my ELV Card (German payment methode). I don't have a credit card so i wasn't able to pay for the game anymore.I asked a good friend of me to pay for me and he did that.(I don't name him here but if he want he can comment here too). Worked for the next 6 months.

Finally i sorted the problems with the ELV Card and was able to pay for myself again (wasn't my fault that they closed it because of that they reopened it).So i tried to renew with my own card:

Transaction refused was the answer.

I asked Rightnow why i can't pay and they answered that i used a stolen Credit Card before. But this Card is 100% not stolen.
Maybe they think it because i live in Germany and the owner of the Card in Scotland but the card is NOT listed as stolen at the Card Company.

O

oblivion_6

surely you can ask for some correspondance from the bank over here in scotland m8

and you can give that to goa?

just curious lol its not a cyldesdale bank card is it? coz i wrote one of their card systems lol

E

Exiled

is it goa who deal with the payment side ? thought they subbed it out to another company, they denied my visa card the first 3 times and refused to give me a reason :S in the end i totally cancelled the account, and re-opened it, worked ok then, and the name on the acc doesnt have to be the same name on the credit card, im paying for my acc and my dads techinally ;) and that works fine,

O

old.Tzeentch

well, it was me that helped iceb pay the first time, and i tried again, and i dunno, this time the card was overlimit, so i thought crap =/
then ice says he got his payment stuff sorted and he can pay, so i think cool...
then they say since he (me really) tried to use a card that was listed as stolen (the one i used), by the merchant GOA uses, BiBit or something, he is blacklisted and therefore cannot pay at all...

now i've been in contact with the card company, and they just said to me (like, 20mins ago) - no, there is nothing wrong with the card...

been paying eveyr month the bills etc, get the montly statement, and i know there is nothing wrong...

E

Exiled

tzee is teh dodgy geeza :D how bout asking the credit company to contact bibit or what ever the hell it is,

O

old.Tzeentch

its up to BiBit... i mean they are merchants or whatever it is called, they should check with the visa database thingy, see if my card company listed that credit card as stolen, if it is, fine, then they are right to forward that to GOA and refuse transactions or whatever

but i know for a _fact_ it is not listed as stolen, as of 20mins ago, getting off the phone with them, and seeing as it is the owner of the card who actually reports the card stolen, i dont see how it could be?

V

Vantros

Ice have they shut your account down.. if not i'll pay for it useing mycard and u can repay me in lubbin or gold its nps really bro

O

old.Tzeentch

thats the whole problem.. i mean, sure i dont care if they say my card is stolen blah blah, they got my address etc and i know there's nothing wrong.. but they actually wont let iceb pay at all using any method.... so his account is effectively banned/closed totally :(

E

Exiled

techincally goa cant do that, if the credit card company says its clear, then they have to accept payment, or at least giv a better reason

I

inuyasha

hmmm

Not gotten fixed?

I wish i knew a goa guy, someone need to whack them :(

O

old.Icebreaker

Iam blacklisted now. No way i can reactivate my account again.
Never
Played this Game for over a Year now.
This was my first MMORPG and prolly my last if this don't get sorted.
Actually they call me a Thief with this shit.
Never did anything wrong
:(

O

oblivion_6

u need to get them to confirm it with the company goa use m8

the company wont trust anything now that its been flagged. why not get a fax number from the payments company and get ur bank to fax through the card status?

E

Erekrose

Tzee do u use the same card to pay for your account?

E

Erekrose

Oh also i heard of a guy who was blacklisted coz his card was maxed & the payment was refused.

O

old.Tzeentch

Erek, no, I don't..

but frankly, if thats the case as you said.. really stupid, and shouldnt say it is 'stolen', and at the very least, inform people if they use a card that is maxxed they'll be banned forever.

K

Kobold

Originally posted by old.Icebreaker
Iam blacklisted now. No way i can reactivate my account again.
Never
Played this Game for over a Year now.
This was my first MMORPG and prolly my last if this don't get sorted.
Actually they call me a Thief with this shit.
Never did anything wrong
:(

omg wish I could do something, GOA just just so dam sad :(

I

inuyasha

I hate bans :(

Someone more forum dietyish then me find some link that fix it all for ice, the homepage for goas pay firm or something

H

Hestetun

Originally posted by tankster
bah.. poor iceb.. :(

but what can we do ? :eek:

boycot goa and all come to the beach with me to claim sandcastles ? ;)

hehe im with ya ;)

H

Hestetun

hmm but shall we do ? im up for anything , just say it and u got my spear m8 ingame and outgame :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom