"DON'T ADD!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

poky

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with allmost everything stubbe says, however it should be made clear that NP are in no way saints when it comes to adding.. :(

Thaadi_

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:
right on dude, if I wanna add I just do that, if I wanna lame I just do that, if I wanna run around in green cloth in emain yelling "Quack Quack" then I just do that ... feck em i'd say this is my account so I do whatever I feel like doing :D

hahaa did you mean FoM about the green quack thing xDD?

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
Since there is no such word as Zerg the whole idea behind it is purely speculative and subjective.

Therefore, everybody has their own ideas as to what is zerging and what is not, I play the game to have fun and if thats adding on a FG vs FG then so be it, that is my perogative, It all boils down to "somebody perceiving that somebody has spoiled sombodies fun", gotta love words.
ofc there is a word zerg. because oed didn't put it in the dictionary yet doesn't mean it's not a word. zerg = to use greater (usually 2x more +) numbers of players to defeat your opponent. That is the meaning of zerg.

Just because something is your perogative, opinion, view, style doesn't make it less lame, disrespectful, or rude.

No one is saying you CANNOT, people are saying you SHOULD NOT.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
My Armsman is still wearing Epics he is 5L7 I think, frankly I cant be arsed to use the MP plate set I have in the vault, I have MP leather for my infil (6L2) that I still havent done, I have MP cloth from my cabi (3L7) that I cant be arse to sort out, nor my Necro 3L5 or my Cleric 3Lsummat

I've done ok with all my chars, so wtf are you to say I'm gimped?

wtf has my armour got to do with me having fun?
wtf gives you the right to tell me how to play?
wtf planet are you from?

Just as you want to play FG vs FG of which there is no basis for thinking that FG vs FG is the way to go or otherwise, somebody might wish to add or watch people smack the crap outa each other, its all subjective if you are getting wound up then YOU are the one with the problem not the people adding or whatever, Just think about that.
This is exactly what pisses me off. You have 5 lvl 50s, some decent rr (nice leeching skills) and because you CAN'T BE ARSED to sort sc for the mp items you have, you need to add to fg vs. fg fights to leech rps from people who HAVE put in the effort to get their sc done - and in the process ruin 16 ppls fun cause you CAN'T BE ARSED. Just think about that.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
This is exactly what pisses me off. You have 5 lvl 50s, some decent rr (nice leeching skills) and because you CAN'T BE ARSED to sort sc for the mp items you have, you need to add to fg vs. fg fights to leech rps from people who HAVE put in the effort to get their sc done - and in the process ruin 16 ppls fun cause you CAN'T BE ARSED. Just think about that.
If that ruins 16 ppls fun as you put it, play another game. After all this bs here it's still not fg vs. fg game. If that ruins your fun, then you take the game too seriously.
Just think about that.

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
poky said:
I agree with allmost everything stubbe says, however it should be made clear that NP are in no way saints when it comes to adding.. :(
Just because I happen to use our emblem as my avatar doesn't mean that my opinions reflect those of my guild. These are my opinions and I try to enforce them as much as I can. Just because my group happens to add once in a while(no, if I'm in a group we won't do it very regularly) it's probably because one of my guildmates has proper justification why the people in question should die a horrible death(ingame :m00:)

Me and my group were among the first to even start the no-adding trend which means I wouldn't be able to change opinions about without being a hypocrite. But sometimes reasoning with enemy groups doesn't cut it, so we show the group in question that they have something to gain by not adding on us(we won't add on them). If we were to not add on every single fight, we wouldn't have any leverage at all and people could just keep abusing our "manners" if you want to put it like that.

Every single regular guild/set group had the benefit of the doubt when we started our non-adding policy. If we add on you, I can fully assure you that you, or your guildmates have brought it upon yourselves. Hi Outlaw*

*(All similarities to real guilds and players are purely coincidental)

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Jaapi said:
If that ruins 16 ppls fun as you put it, play another game. After all this bs here it's still not fg vs. fg game. If that ruins your fun, then you take the game too seriously.
Just think about that.
I don't think I take it too seriously. I don't ever pm ppl about it. I don't swear at ppl about it. I don't start threads about not adding to fights. When I read that in words, it does make me mad, so I responded. I think you're very wrong to say that I take it too seriously because a fg adding into a fg vs fg fight ruins it. This isn't a game where you can just log in on day one and have high end pvp. You spend ages lvling, kitting out, and improving a toon. You spend some time making a group. You finally get out there and start pvp aspect of the game and some tard ruins your fun, after all that effort, because he CAN'T BE ARSED to do the steps you went through. Not from lack of time, funds, or items, but because he can't be bothered?

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Jaapi said:
Just think about that.
If you decide after a long hard "thinking-it-over" that ruining 16 peoples fun is ok just because it's not against the law, you need to play another game, on another planet.

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
I don't think I take it too seriously. I don't ever pm ppl about it. I don't swear at ppl about it. I don't start threads about not adding to fights. When I read that in words, it does make me mad, so I responded. I think you're very wrong to say that I take it too seriously because a fg adding into a fg vs fg fight ruins it. This isn't a game where you can just log in on day one and have high end pvp. You spend ages lvling, kitting out, and improving a toon. You spend some time making a group. You finally get out there and start pvp aspect of the game and some tard ruins your fun, after all that effort, because he CAN'T BE ARSED to do the steps you went through. Not from lack of time, funds, or items, but because he can't be bothered?
A-fucking-men

(please don't censor my f-word, it's my precious)

belth

Fledgling Freddie
stubbe said:
These are my opinions and I try to enforce them as much as I can.
You can't enforce your opinions on others. It's what Inquisition and other retarded organizations did.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
did you even read his post??

ofc he can ENFORCE rules in his guild :rolleyes:

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
belth said:
You can't enforce your opinions on others. It's what Inquisition and other retarded organizations did.
"To compel observance of or obedience to: enforce a law. "
Yes I can, it's very simple. I just say "Don't add" on voicecom.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
think they mean you enforce a law, not an opinion, you "force an opinion" on someone. I could be wrong.

Anyway enough gramattical bickering I think this thread's gone on quite long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom