Doctor Who

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
was a good episode altho i thought it was a bit predictable especially every thing happening with donna i think knowing what i thought was gonna happen did happen spoiled it a little bit

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Has K-9 been in other episodes recently ? This has been the only episode of Dr Who I've watched since he's been Dr

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
what a total pisser that would be, knowing all that and then having it taken away from you (although obviously you wouldnt know it).....

Ezteq

Queen of OT
k9 was in the first episode where the Dr re-met sarah jane (you know the one with giles from buffy)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
what a total pisser that would be, knowing all that and then having it taken away from you (although obviously you wouldnt know it).....

tbh same thing must have happened to me when i won miss universe, starred in several oscar winning movies, developed a cure for herpes and dated hugh jackman.

scarey thing is, no one else seems to remember it either :(

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Russel T Davies episodes seem to be more memorable for the journey, rather than the destination.

End always seems to have something missing....

ah well, roll on the new regime.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Been thinking about the next Dr Who actor...

- Bill Bailey
- Jack Dee would be interesting - totally dead-pan Dr Who
- Ricky Tomlinson (from the Royal Family)
- Stephen Fry
- Richard Ayoade (The IT Crowd, Mighty Boosh)
- Michael Palin (so very English, slightly mad, well-travelled, and very funny)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aye im excited to see what the new season will bring, xmas episode looks like fun.

yet another reason to look foward to xmas!

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Still a bit confused about what dalek khan said about one of them will still die, or am i missing something?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Still a bit confused about what dalek khan said about one of them will still die, or am i missing something?

I thnk Khan was accidentally picking up bits of Radio 4 at the time. He was also eating a rather large toffee as well, making it doubly hard to understand him

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Doctor who's got a TARDIS and it is fuckin' ace.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH

your missing something

the char who died was doctor-donna gotta remember she was a human timelord and it was too much for her to handle so the time lord bit had to be removed hence that char died still i like how things turned out for rose first companion to ever get it on with a timelord?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Ahhh boooooooo at ending :( Couldn't write yesterday, defragging. *Is refusing to buy new PC parts, so will do everything he can to make sure the PC stays functioning*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Funny how the Doctor seems to follow my life completely.

As in, seems to hit the nail on the head each episode at that particular time of my life.

Loved it even if...

Uara

Part of the furniture
Bring on the Cybermen, all in all though the last 10-15minutes of the episode seemed a little bit disappointing!! No real umph to the ending!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
was a little too lovey-dovey

Yeah it was Doctor-Donna that "died" proper cop out if you ask me.
At least Rose got her Doctor in the end, tho that too was a cop out. If the other doctor was basically a copy of the real doctor then why would he be a part of mass genocide? Surely he would have the real doctors beliefs etc.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
was a little too lovey-dovey

Yeah it was Doctor-Donna that "died" proper cop out if you ask me.
At least Rose got her Doctor in the end, tho that too was a cop out. If the other doctor was basically a copy of the real doctor then why would he be a part of mass genocide? Surely he would have the real doctors beliefs etc.

The doctor who(pun) did the mass genocide was part human, which, i find is the reason(hidden message really) he did it. It was said it's because he was born in fire and battle, which was true ofcourse. And also, because he was the old doctor(pre-rose) more then the new one.

They were same but different.

I found the ending, after rewatching and thinking about the whole of message etc, the series as a whole, the story, etc...that this ending was the only good one. They tied up loose ends and left the doctor where he was at the start(of new series) alone etc.

Bit loveydovey and patriotic, the returning part, but...corny is as corny does really. It's always been a bit like that.

Now, we can start "anew", which i believe was the idea here.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Graham Norton's going to be the next Dr Who

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
The doctor who(pun) did the mass genocide was part human, which, i find is the reason(hidden message really) he did it. It was said it's because he was born in fire and battle, which was true ofcourse. And also, because he was the old doctor(pre-rose) more then the new one.

They were same but different.

I found the ending, after rewatching and thinking about the whole of message etc, the series as a whole, the story, etc...that this ending was the only good one. They tied up loose ends and left the doctor where he was at the start(of new series) alone etc.

Bit loveydovey and patriotic, the returning part, but...corny is as corny does really. It's always been a bit like that.

Now, we can start "anew", which i believe was the idea here.

Yeah good point actually

Uara

Part of the furniture
Ooh, yeah agree with Toht's final point! It does mean that, lets hope the christmas special lives up to the occasion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom