Doctor Who

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I am really going to miss Tennant :( Been trying to find out who is going to replace him but can't find owt!

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
the dalek only gave him a glancing blow, i think he will come back as tennent, but with a bit of a twist to his personality

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
tbh i was pretty sure he'd signed up for some specials over next 2 years but who knows rumours ive heard are robert carlisle dunno if theres any truth to it

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
fuck

was not expecting that

not sure if i will watch now if tennant is leaving, i didnt really like the first series till tennant took over

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
accoring to teh tinterweb Tennant hasnt yet signed up for the fifth series in 2010

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Clicky..

Mark my words, it will have something to do with the hand in the container. They had a lingering shot on it right at the start, with it being a part of the doctor there might be some way getting around the regeneration issue.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
BIG SPOILER WARNING*****
from what ive read it appears the doctor splits in two due to been out of phase space time etc etc so the possibility is that one will die and one will live

Edmond

BIG SPOILER WARNING*****
from what ive read it appears the doctor splits in two due to been out of phase space time etc etc so the possibility is that one will die and one will live

Ooh, now thats very plausable actually, the whole 'out of sync by one second' plot line

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
BIG SPOILER WARNING*****

The woman talking to donna did say she was sorry for the loss yet to come, and the crazy dalek did go on about the master of time dying. Sounds fairly plausible. Bit weak after what they did with Donna in Turn Left though.

Edmond

The woman talking to donna did say she was sorry for the loss yet to come, and the crazy dalek did go on about the master of time dying. Sounds fairly plausible. Bit weak after what they did with Donna in Turn Left though.

also that same woman mentioned she could see the thing on donna's back, does this mean that its still there and if so she still took a different path somwhere in time??

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Epic episode for sure, tennant probably won't go away, and remember the Master is still "supposedly" about, there's the doctors "daughter" and also, sadly, Rose will probably die as the loonie dalek said. From what i understood.

All speculation but...hell...bring next weekend!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh yeah...

I was first gutted when the first new doctor got offed and tennant came along, but tennant did grow on you. So, if the split doctor thing comes true, would be REALLY fun if season 1 doc and tennant were around :D

Oh yeah, the master idea came from donna hearing the drums while sitting on the steps of the shadow proc.

Edmond

i'm now thinking that when he got shot, only half of him showed up as a skeleton, so maybe only one of his hearts died, so he is having a partial regeneration to give him a new heart???, but then thats probably bollocks

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I'm going with what Chipper said tbh. Hope he's right..

Maybe he resyncs and has to find a way to get back.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Oh yeah...

I was first gutted when the first new doctor got offed and tennant came along, but tennant did grow on you. So, if the split doctor thing comes true, would be REALLY fun if season 1 doc and tennant were around :D

Oh yeah, the master idea came from donna hearing the drums while sitting on the steps of the shadow proc.

shit yeah I missed that, well spotted. A female hand picked his ring up at the end of the episode he died in so maybe Donna picked it up, and its the Time Lord part of her hearing the drums. After all the Doctor and others have said weird stuff about Donna recently........

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yeah that bit where donna is sat on the steps and was hearing the drums i just thought HERE COME THE DRUMS!! bloody amazing the last few episodes have been though, i really really love donna its great to have such a different assistant, one that isnt just there for the teeth, tits and arse. though rose has those in spades lol, and its was brilliant to see everyone in the same episode... i thought k9 might crop up too lol.

I really like tennant as the doc but i hope they have an older one next time, i dont want them to get stuck with young groovy doctors a bit of variation is great, man im dying to know who its going to be!.. but i bet they do cop out and he manages to stay DT, from what i hear he is systematically boinking all the female crew members so i dont think he's about to finish just yet.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
hey you know what i heard it and i thought about the drums of war it was a really subtle moment you didnt really take notice off if id remembered the ring i might have clocked the meaning of it

Ezteq

Queen of OT
o oho oh ooh i just ad an piphany in the bath! (what? if Az is allowed to shit in the shower im sure as hell allowed to epiphanise in my own bath!)

BUGGER OFF IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ WILD SPECULATION, CBA WITH SPOILERS

Donna hearing the drums does not (i think) signify that the master is still hanging about out there, remember why he heard them in the first place? when he looked in to that thingy the medusa cascade thing when the timelords were young they had to look in it, well he said he heard the drums then. what do they mean? and why is donna hearing them? could it be...

and here is my speculation, that whatever is in there that linked to the master has sought donna out for some reason and is going to make its self known, imo it will come out and it has to be something massive, i mean something freekin huge to be enough to take out attention off the daleks and maybe it will fight (or allow donna to) them and it has to be big enough to beat them

omg and what if donna is strong enough to cope with it, i mean it drove the master batshit didnt it? but donna didn't seem phased by them.

oooh im just hypothisysing like a madwoman here!

...19:34, sunday night and im here speculating about dr who.. over the internet, oh man, so its all true then? i really am a nerd?

:clap:

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Since Ez has spoiled I am gonna be lazy too :p

Are you guys sure it was drums Donna heard and not two heart beats? Thats how I interperated the sounds when she was sitting on the steps.

Also: In Turn Left Rose said that the special thing about Donna was with her since birth so its unlikely that its Master related?

Edmond

Since Ez has spoiled I am gonna be lazy too :p

Are you guys sure it was drums Donna heard and not two heart beats? Thats how I interperated the sounds when she was sitting on the steps.

Also: In Turn Left Rose said that the special thing about Donna was with her since birth so its unlikely that its Master related?

just watched it again, and yes its a heart beat, not the drums. the drums were 4 beats in a row, this was just a double beat

God, i need to get out more........

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*snip*
God, i need to get out more........

Just 'cause EQ doesn't respect the spoiler tags, doesn't mean all shouldn't :eek:

anyway...

The heartbeat sounded alot like the drums, and the drums began as similar sound if i remember correctly. Have to check back, and also have to check if donna has some funky rings on :D

I'm still thinking that the master will appear(not as him, but as a reference atleast).

soze

I am a FH squatter
What EZ said is not really a spoiler it did not give away a 100% plot line so no need for Spoilers really.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hay what i said doesnt give anything away at all seeing as it was 100% original thinking and has nothing to do with what will actually happen on doctor who... also i figured that if youve waded through 3 pages of spoiler tags your pretty likely to have read them all and not going to look in this thread if you dont want to know whats going on.

but i'd bloody love it if i was right \o/

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
We don't really need spoiler tags for this one, the show aired 2 days ago and is available all over the internet as well as on iplayer. The people who haven't watched it yet aren't diehard fans anyway and those with a good reason for not having seen it so far should have the good sence to stay away from Dr Who threads anyway.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
do we actually know the reason for what the daleks are doing i mean afaik we didnt get an explanation and we've had a few references to the time war this season could the daleks be trying to open up that period in time?

(remember the doctor said the war was time locked) remember the technology thats been used scared the shit out of the doctor

Edmond

We don't really need spoiler tags for this one, the show aired 2 days ago and is available all over the internet as well as on iplayer. The people who haven't watched it yet aren't diehard fans anyway and those with a good reason for not having seen it so far should have the good sence to stay away from Dr Who threads anyway.

:iagree: no more spoiler tags..........until 8.00pm next saturday maybe :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom