Doctor Who

Ezteq

Queen of OT
:iagree:

yeah we're all too lazy to be doing wi... i mean we're all far too busy and important to be doing with that tbh.

*shuffles paper work*

*googles Dr Who episode guides*

*whistles*

ok ok go about your business, im busy being busy and important, stop interfering with me!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I've got everyone I know watching the last episode next week now :] Making a few who missed it watch it on iPlayer too. Muwahahaha.

russell

FH is my second home
oh oh oh oh... just watched it back and Donna IS wearing a ring on the stairs with the drum beats/ heart beats. Its metalic tho -not like the Masters one.

...ooh ooh OOH what if Donna IS the master/ or some form of him... but doesnt know (like the watch stopped the Dr knowing)

Or what if Rose is the Master? Or some kind of evil being?? Maybe she is 'the Dark Lord returning?'

Maybe the Dr will rejenerate and split into himself and the Master?....

OOOOOH Maybe Bernard Cribbins is the Master.....

Enough!

Excitin.
Cant wait.
Am scared that all this speculation is just currrrazy and will somehow make the real episode an anti climax. So we must just all STOP thinking about it until 6.40 on Sat

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl aye a slightly drunk sarcastic Dr is just what we need!

Overdriven

Edmond wins with the best replacement idea.

Black Books > * (Apart from House..)

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Yay, i won something, whats my prize?????

Gimmie, Gimmie, Gimmie :clap: :clap:

Overdriven

I have given you your prize! :D You've got to locate it on FH!

soze

I am a FH squatter
I think Davros is the Master he went back through time and got stuck in a electric wc and then created the Garlics!

russell

FH is my second home
Edmond has asked me to set the record straight that it was he, not I that came up with the Donna/ timelord/ doesnt know it (like the Dr and the pocket watch theory) during a recent discussion. I stand corrected.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Edmond has asked me to set the record straight that it was he, not I that came up with the Donna/ timelord/ doesnt know it (like the Dr and the pocket watch theory) during a recent discussion. I stand corrected.

I'll take full responcibility for the...

...master/donna though ;)

The ring is there, i should check back at the masters death episode to verify it's the same. But there is a big ol ring on donna as you already said.

The heartbeat, a mix of heartbeat and drums, and as much as i remember from the master, it was how it started there.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Aye, it's different, flat and sharp really. But, could be, burned and all :D

Ah well, i mainly stick to my drum theory.

About the planets by the way, they are a power source of sorts(as said by Doctor). So the Dalek gathered the planets to get power...well...for something. Unlocking the timewars would be really interesting though.

EVEN IF...totally unrealistic as Davros has now the "superior" daleks. Only reason would be to get rid of the timelords. But, now he's against one, he would be against all of them if he unlocked the timewar.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Since it was 2am and sleep wasn't forthcoming I checked out the episode again.

Donna's ring appears to be one large flat stone in a setting.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Since it was 2am and sleep wasn't forthcoming I checked out the episode again.

Donna's ring appears to be one large flat stone in a setting.

Yeah Donnas ring is different, similar, but different. So either it's some timelord tech that changes shape via fashion sense, or it's just a ring.

The heartbeat or drums thing also should become clear, either way could go.

Speculations are fun, but they can always f*ck it up :D

Also one thing to remember, there's still the Vortex(absorbed by rose was it?) and how she said something about...*checks*

I am bad wolf, i create myself.

So, donna infact, could be the vortex too.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
I think the Doctor is going to die this time, the regeneration will go wrong/be interrupted and he'll kick the bucket this time. However, there will be a trick ending to all this, and we'll find out Donna's significance in all this (Plus find out HOW Rose is back, where Micky is, etc). I think we're going to end up watching the world get shafted this week, and find out the 'trick' they will use to save the universe next week (probably having something to do with unlocking the time war and bringing the Timelord's back from the dead.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i just got this weeks tv guide this morning and read the thingy for saturdays Dr Who... aparantly one of them dies!!!!

which is about as useful as knowing what socks they are wearing i mean sheesh! on heros someone dies all the time then comes back then dies then comes back HRG anyone?

soze

I am a FH squatter
Rose could look into the heart of the Tardis again kill everyone and save the Doctor but where hes weak/dead he cant take it from her and the power will kill her.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
i just got this weeks tv guide*snip*!

Grr...that, even if speculations are not, is something you DEFFO should put in spoilers and warnings and whatnot :eek:

Can't say how much i hate people who say "but it's not spoiling anything", when all knowledge is spoiling in some level.

Don't. Want. To. Know.

Best said in the library episode.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Grr...that, even if speculations are not, is something you DEFFO should put in spoilers and warnings and whatnot :eek:

Can't say how much i hate people who say "but it's not spoiling anything", when all knowledge is spoiling in some level.

Don't. Want. To. Know.

Best said in the library episode.
umm have you not been watching the show?? everyones been saying to donna "your gonna die" and "Im sorry for your loss... your future loss" and alex kingston doing the whole "oh your donna" followed by a sympathetic look

its not a secret someone's going to popunzee zee cloggenzeez... the doc even did it at the end of the last episode!..infact harriet jones died last time, donna the time before that, the hostess and the passenger and the pilots the one before that...the archeology crew the one before that...

i'd say its a safe bet that in most episodes someone dies, just because its going to happen doesnt mean it has to be like a proper important death (look at the last harry potter... "oh noes one of em dies!"..."oh nm was only the bloody owl")

oops... you knew that right?

Oo

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
oops... you knew that right?

Oo

No... :eek:

I haven't watched any of 'em and avoided spoilers as far as can. But hey, thanks for f*cking YET another thing up. All because you're too lazy to type ]spoiler]...

And f*ck off with the "oops" crap, you could edit it out if you really thought i might not know that, but would you? Ofcourse not.

Not to mention, it's different to know "people die in Doctor Who" and saying "tv guide said one of 'em dies!". :twak:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No offense, as such, i just really really hate information i could avoid.

Going through spoilers is a tricky business, but then you know you're putting yourself at risk and as such, no "shoved" info.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Did you poo yourself when the giant spider woman appeared ?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
15 minutes people get ready!!

*goes off to put Dr Who pizza in oven*

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
10 and counting..........

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Best part of episode:

k9_01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread