Do Avatars Influence Your Perception On Ppl?

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Yes, i see people with movie stars in their avatar are trying to prove themselves as cool. People with their own picture are showing the real them. And people with Animated ones have far to much time on their hands.

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Brynn said:
Yes, i see people with movie stars in their avatar are trying to prove themselves as cool. People with their own picture are showing the real them. And people with Animated ones have far to much time on their hands.

lol, fu, maybe ppl with famous ppl in theyre avatars, are just stating that the film(s)/actor is cool? not them selves

edit : fook sake, posted in wrong forums again ><

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
You know i'm a ns anyway :p dunno how mine would have any sort of extra influence

But yeah i made mine during the period where excal crashed a lot.

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
as far as I know those Avatars are just a "see, mine is bigger" equivallent. Some people tend to really go overboard with them and hence without knowing them they start off with a slightly negative impression. There are a few great avatars around though

Light

Loyal Freddie
avatars can make boring threads interesting :)

and i can stare at Cozak's for ages .. hmm .. i may have issues

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
hehe avatars can make long posts more funneh when reading like light said :kissit:

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Avatars are primarily for quick recognition of who his posting. However, I myself have found that a particularly powerful avatar will alter how you read a post.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
nah sorry squal your avatar looks strong mighty noble fearless ....i know your a gimp :cheers:

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
i like mine, but tbh i dont take THAT much notice of others.. mine is purley there for novelty value and with a heartfealt message from Beeker the friendly Albion Scientist!!

pez

Can't get enough of FH
get your ass back in to OT squalian, you're kind is wanted there not here ;)

Easdown

Fledgling Freddie
<--- Is my avatar working? nope bah
edit: how about now?
edit2: ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit3: ahh i found a new one that works :D

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
pez said:
get your ass back in to OT squalian, you're kind is wanted there not here ;)

i have a habit of posting inthe wrong forums :twak: :twak:

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Hopefully people see my avatars and see how wonderfully handsome, intelligent and sexy I am and treat my posts accordingly :kissit:

pez

Can't get enough of FH
freaked me out the first time i caught you poking yourself out of the corner of my eye, had to stare at it for the next 30 secs to make sure i had actualy seen it

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:
Hopefully people see my avatars and see how wonderfully handsome, intelligent and sexy I am and treat my posts accordingly :kissit:
Sexxxeh bum there! ;)
And what pez said! :D

On topic, sum avatars reflect the posters, and sum don't. don't really take much notice tbh, unless it's ubercool like mine! :D

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
mine is for my amusement and nothing else .. if ppl find it funny then thats cool

Sepiritz

Fledgling Freddie
Sohans avatar rocks. :)
Anyway, I like to draw my own avatars, however FH sucks and wont let me use the animated ones I made.. :p

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
I always felt an avatar is meant to be a reflection of you, your char or your personality. I have no imagination at all, so just dropped in a pic of my char. Makes sense really as ppl don't recognise me online by my rl ugly mug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom