Do Avatars Influence Your Perception On Ppl?

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
Easdown said:
<--- Is my avatar working? nope bah
edit: how about now?
edit2: ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit3: ahh i found a new one that works :D

Promptly stolen from DBZ: Hyper Dimension

But still, looks nice. I do tend to read post different by the avatar if they are "stupid", but not always. BI's is silly, but works.

Mine? Who knows.

Easdown

Fledgling Freddie
yeah my old one was off the dbz genesis game which i much prefered but its too big for here :(

Lethul

FH is my second home
ppl with cartoon avatars dont have to much time on their hands imo :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
i got my avatar from my desktop background at college, didnt take 5 seconds to make tbh, but yes, i do have too much time on meh hands... btw BI's avatar rox

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
Easdown said:
yeah my old one was off the dbz genesis game which i much prefered but its too big for here :(

The genesis one sucked! The SNES one flowed much more.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Dont think they have much influence.. didnt really put any thought into mine, just did an avatar search and the one i have was about the best i could find in 5 mins - couldnt be bothered spending time on it, will probably change it when i can be bothered/get bored with it.

Nichneven

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldn't say that avatars terribly influence me. I was thinking of putting a picture of the real me in mine, but at the last minute thought otherwise. I already have my RL pic as an avatar on other boards and I wanted something different here. :drink:

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
it doesnt influence me, but still says alot of the personality/age

Awful

Banned
hmm, i don't really look like stalin irl... but he was a generally friendly and nice guy just like me.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
When i had hitler it made alot of ppl upset. now im just hating the christians and all other religious ppl for being dumb fucks.

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Awful said:
hmm, i don't really look like stalin irl... but he was a generally friendly and nice guy just like me.
Yeah... massmurderers usually are... :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom