Divine Intervention

illu

Part of the furniture
Lo peeps

Small whine about this RA. I can imagine it is needed for when a warlock unloads on someone (if it kicks in quick enough (!)) but it really is an annoying RA for SB's. Or for anyone trying to get in and get a quick kill against people in a group.
It's mythics answer to lazy man healing, or even afk healing.

Twice last night I hacked away on a person in a group (who was trailing a little behind, or was down a ladder when the rest of the group were up in a tower on the bridge), and I'd pull off a PA (hard enough to do), + CD + SS, then hit them a bit more, and their health stayed at 100% ^^

It happened twice, and the health didn't even seem to move to below 100% even though I'd hit for over 1500 damage ^^

Anyway - I know I have to live with it and everything, but it still seems like a bit of bad programming where you have to hit someone for 3000(DI)+1800(toon's HP) before you kill them without any healing or things like that.

Was DI made to counter assist trains? or was it made to counter solo players? (Hey I'm solo "some" of the time :>)

Oli - Illu

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
guess its was made so ppl could heal when getting interupted or just to anoy adding scum like stealthers. :> it has a timer and costs allot of points so you need to sacrifice some stuff for it if u aint high rr.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
prolly a weak solutionwannabeh to make stealther nublets play a grp class instead of stealthzoring, addzoring :F

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Stealthers are the scum of the earth and should be shot at birth IMHO, so QQ more :clap:

P.S. I exempt all Alb stealthers from the above comment obviously. Oh, and VodkaFairy who I wub :)

majik

Banned
Such generalisation.

Being tarred by tards is fun however.

vintervargen

Banned
Mythic does not #care for any balancing-issues regarding solo characters ability or inability in any situations whatsoever (exception beeing dragonfang).​

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
not only df .. remedy aswell ! ;) wich is uber tbh :p

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
nerf leviathan. else than that, well if you attack a fg that includes a class that can have DI (which is most) then you can kinda assume that it's going to be up, can't you? I mean sure, it's been pissing me off a couple of times aswell when nuking random alb casters for 2000 health before even doing damage because there's a DI2/DI3 bot behind them, but that's life.
(THIS GOES ESPECIALLY TO KALAMMER :p)

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
As you play solo try attacking someone who is also running solo and not someone in a group.

But yeah you are right, DI is overpowered. All those nasty people who play in groups have a benefit over the poor defenceless soloers.

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
Atleast make some gfx around those whose protected by DI so ppl can choose if they still wanna attack them or not

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
stop interrupting FG vs FG fights then retard,just watch the fight as it goes on.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
funny DI have been in game since RAs was introduced :) ppl prolly remember it as the RA battery of heal, 10 points for 1500hp, healing all kind of dmg :)

new DI is 5 points for 1000 and only healing dmg done by attacks, not by falling and BL :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
illu said:
Lo peeps

Small whine about this RA. I can imagine it is needed for when a warlock unloads on someone (if it kicks in quick enough (!)) but it really is an annoying RA for SB's. Or for anyone trying to get in and get a quick kill against people in a group.
It's mythics answer to lazy man healing, or even afk healing.

Twice last night I hacked away on a person in a group (who was trailing a little behind, or was down a ladder when the rest of the group were up in a tower on the bridge), and I'd pull off a PA (hard enough to do), + CD + SS, then hit them a bit more, and their health stayed at 100% ^^

It happened twice, and the health didn't even seem to move to below 100% even though I'd hit for over 1500 damage ^^

Anyway - I know I have to live with it and everything, but it still seems like a bit of bad programming where you have to hit someone for 3000(DI)+1800(toon's HP) before you kill them without any healing or things like that.

Was DI made to counter assist trains? or was it made to counter solo players? (Hey I'm solo "some" of the time :>)

Oli - Illu

olol! i solo with my druid liek, sb comes by - and i almost kill him!!11! then he vanisjes!!!11 im leik wtf m8^^ was this RA maed so solo drudis can't kill them!?+++0!=0101+!?101?=!=+103413253!1

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
olol! i solo with my druid liek, sb comes by - and i almost kill him!!11! then he vanisjes!!!11 im leik wtf m8^^ was this RA maed so solo drudis can't kill them!?+++0!=0101+!?101?=!=+103413253!1

1337 !

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
They should nerf it, so some clerics stop chat @ irc while they have a grp running :p

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Such generalisation.

Being tarred by tards is fun however.

Fall of the dwarven king... from a mighty conqueror - shark Maji II turned into a stealthing scumah :[

rip :[

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
AmeinoN said:
They should nerf it, so some clerics stop chat @ irc while they have a grp running :p

it's the only healing anyone ever gets out of Glamis... don't nerf it ;)

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Whine more..

Have you ever tried playing a supporting class in NF with all the Stealth adds and shit MOC? Oke xd

Helme

Resident Freddy
Yeah nerf it, so a scout can kill me from a cliprange sitting in a tower before my healers can do anything.

rales

Loyal Freddie
the question will b why a solo class want to kill 1 person in a fg anyways?
And yes DI if DI is up works like a charm against lame wl even with DI up the (caster) if target will lose about half hp aint gonna b at 100% eg aurores got hit by 3xxdmg 7xxdmg 7xxdmg and her life was at 50% before we healed her (note the di was still up then) DI is not for lazy healer but to help with the inst kills and interuptions :cheers:

Bloodclot

Banned
wittor killed eregion almost yesterday with mezz potion.

we where like wtf? oh infil attacking our healer.
he took eregion to 5% before mezz was gone and got healed.
eregion had his DI up so he didn;t got healed :>

illu

Part of the furniture
I suppose the point I was trying to make is that you should be able to kill anyone in a full group if you try and attack them without there being this "buffer" of up to 3000hp to mash through before you scratch them.

I just think everyone should be on their toes the whole time, and this just stops some of the in-and-out quick kills that were possible before.

Nice comments from some of the people btw, didn't realise there was such hate out there for stealther classes / sb's.

And why attack a fg if you are solo - because it's risky and fun if a caster is sitting to have a pop at him :> and surely the whole point of the game is to raise your heartbeat occasionally and go for that risky kill - especially if it pulls off.

And maybe the group that is protected by DI should have a warlock type icon on each member - I agree with the guy that posted this idea - at least that would stop me trying to whack someone only after 1500 points of damage to think - hmmmm - this isn't working and to peg it back to safety somewhere.

Oli - Illu

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Lejemorder said:
funny DI have been in game since RAs was introduced :) ppl prolly remember it as the RA battery of heal, 10 points for 1500hp, healing all kind of dmg :)

Actually it was called Battery of Life and healed for 1000hp + relic bonuses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom