Divine Intervention

Tilda

AmeinoN said:
They should nerf it, so some clerics stop chat @ irc while they have a grp running :p

<cough> Kerith! <cough>

Tilda

illu said:
I suppose the point I was trying to make is that you should be able to kill anyone in a full group if you try and attack them without there being this "buffer" of up to 3000hp to mash through before you scratch them.

I just think everyone should be on their toes the whole time, and this just stops some of the in-and-out quick kills that were possible before.

Nice comments from some of the people btw, didn't realise there was such hate out there for stealther classes / sb's.

And why attack a fg if you are solo - because it's risky and fun if a caster is sitting to have a pop at him :> and surely the whole point of the game is to raise your heartbeat occasionally and go for that risky kill - especially if it pulls off.

And maybe the group that is protected by DI should have a warlock type icon on each member - I agree with the guy that posted this idea - at least that would stop me trying to whack someone only after 1500 points of damage to think - hmmmm - this isn't working and to peg it back to safety somewhere.

Oli - Illu
Sad thing is 90% of stealthers who come across a fg vs fg fight will add anyway in a feeble attempt to leech rp's.
This is why people who run in fg's hate stealthers so much.

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
U wanna know Lame ???

try this : 2500Hp warrior with ip2 (1250hp) and up and running di1(1000) and di1(1000) ready as backup. yup 5750HP. (getting DI2 as soon as i can wich will mean 7750hp)

and then u meet a sorc and before u get to him U are dead.

casting times too fast, damage too high.

resists maxed : doesnt help.

now i agree DI is lame for stealthers , but then again so is : Brittle guards/ML9 pet/Juggernaut/vanish/viper/Moc/etc etc etc...

so dont attack seeph ingame (with stealther) because its not only a Bg-ed DI2 bot soon, it's also a hastebothealer, so he has 2 instas aswell and red celerity wich makes me hit close to capspeed with a 2h battler so i can do about 4 ragnarocks for 250-400 damage in 1 shieldstun.

then again casters laugh at my noninterupting arse ;)

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Eregion said:
it was maji impersonating wittor :(

haha

ye it wasent me
im not playing atm if u saw my infil the last 3 day's in RvR then its majii playing, he wanted to try a infil but I think he felt in love with my saracen :(

;)

btw about the DI , I never had probs with it cus I simply dont attack fg's and I avoid them.
unless i'm getting uncovered by a other stealther you wont see me next to a fg pop'ing

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I like it actually , makes it easier to see whos taking loads of damage so you can prepare some strong healing and its not like we need fights to last shorter? rather opposite, personally I like fights that last longer not the ones where you die 5 sec after fight starts, DI is working as intended imo. Of course I can understand there are situation where it may be a bit unbalanced but only when people drag DI bots around.

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
helps if you run towards the sorc rather than away...

:D Good one, i actually was tho.... i was even trying to hit him u know ;)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
seeph said:
U wanna know Lame ???

try this : 2500Hp warrior with ip2 (1250hp) and up and running di1(1000) and di1(1000) ready as backup. yup 5750HP. (getting DI2 as soon as i can wich will mean 7750hp)

and then u meet a sorc and before u get to him U are dead.

lol such bullshit. Sorcs now dealing 5750 damage in the time it takes a warrior to travel 1500 units?

Get some insta interrupt-charges (Golden Spear javelins for example; or a simple alchemy DD-charge on your gloves).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom