[Discussion] Servers down

GoldenThong

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
*Hint* come camlann I can even help you get a few levels when I get home from work. We need more active good players.

Tried that got killed lots lol

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Ahh, the same old tired refrain. Thing is, we've seen through the Camlann propaganda and we know the truth, no matter how long the campaign of denial goes on.

Camlann player says "come camlann I can even help you get a few levels"

Camlann player means: "come camlann I can use you to help me get a few RR levels"

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
I am justglad Goa dont run my banks computers..

A server that goes down for 12 hours is not a server, its a toaster with a cold..

:m00:

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Andrilyn said:
Then you haven't played much GW ;)

havent been any trouble so far...i´m not playing the PvP player like most freaks do...i wanna explore the game not run around killing ppl in GW

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
am i the only one that thinks its idiotic that we still havent gotten any info today?

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
Ahh, the same old tired refrain. Thing is, we've seen through the Camlann propaganda and we know the truth, no matter how long the campaign of denial goes on.

Camlann player says "come camlann I can even help you get a few levels"

Camlann player means: "come camlann I can use you to help me get a few RR levels"

Strange check the trading section of camlann forum. I help that dude gain 8 levels in 45-50min and let see what did I get from it? oh yeah he offered cash and I said no as I don't need any on camlann and I ain't planning to leave the server.

Don't judge all by one svartmetall. There is friendly players and really nice enemys aswell *hug dutx* :fluffle:
Just ask right people and if someone says "No" there most likely is a reason....

Edit: The more I think about it the more abuser your post is. You want RP's for killing guards. I want from playing with friends and foe's. Sure we got our share of.... let say... not so friendly players. Just give it a shot it might be wroth it. I know I don't regret for a second that I changed from Excal and my rr6 healer there to camlann. I would do start over from scratch on camlann if needed cause it is fun to be able to pk anywhere and talk with both enemys and foe's.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i love the way ppl threaten to leave and try other games, your a handful of people and goa dont care or need to care, most ppl just talk the talk, they know most people wont quit and will only give free day's if they make a huge mistake.

On camlann we got screwed out the alchemy barrells, when daoc is updated its like this

mythic updates the americans
we wait 6 months (no probs with that)
goa releases the update
12 months later
camlann gets told we have a problem rvr had
5 months pass
problem fixed

so, in roughly 1.5 years camlann will get the update pryd got and we will lose our stuff

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Tafaya Anathas said:
daoc.goa.com/en is your friend

The frustrating part is going to daoc.goa.com/fr and doac.goa.com/de and seeing how once again it's just the UK servers that don't work.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
be patient. you have GOA giving prompt info. you have the right technical people doing their best to get the servers up.

c'est la vie.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
right technical people? I doubt it.

But like I said: if goa says, they fix all stripped characters before clustering, and it doesn't happen that way, that shows how can you trust them. If you can't trust GOA, you can say one thing: If you play, have fun, and don't invest work in your characters with big hopes of having more fun later, thanks to the effort you put in your characters now.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Xalin said:
Update:

The cluster is open again. There has been a rollback of the guild database to yesterday morning 6 o clock. And character data wasn't saved after 21:08 cet so any progress made after that is lost - approximately 22 minutes of play time before the server was closed to players at 21:30.

This means that any guild-realmpoints, -bountypoints, -meritpoints and money in the guildbank earned between 6 yesterday morning and about 9 last night are lost. We are very sorry, but we will not be able to restore any of this.

Once again I'd like to state that the problem yesterday had nothing to do with the problems we experienced on Prydwen recently.

I'd like to apologise for the interuption in our service and thank you for your continued understanding. We will be granting one day of free subs as a goodwill gesture.

Nice of them to give 1 free day

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
GoldenThong said:
ITS NOT FRIDAY OHMMMMMMM IM TELLING :twak:
:p asked him last night, it was cool... but presume it'll be rolled back now and that hour I spent lvling my arti's down the toilet :(

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
GReaper said:
When Prydwen was down, we had the opportunity to play on another English regular server. Now we've currently got nothing.

Say thank you to all those people voting for cluster :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom