[Discussion] Servers down

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
Is it likely that the servers will be up again tomorrow, or does it seem like a big problem? :<

Mammon

Fledgling Freddie
Yay now i remember why I whanted to go us... Hope they give refond..

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
pry item database problem might have come to cluster it seems

I pitty the MD at goa or head of daoc at goa or whoever has to take the bollocking from mythic, because if the database problem is on cluster then goa will have a few thousand very unhappy customers on their hands and i know where my whine will be directed ----> mythic

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
I don't usually get to worked up about this kinda thing, but considering i have a day off tommorow i ain't gunna be the slightest bit pleased if the servers are still down :(

but alas, there isn't much we can do about it, maybe its time to wipe the dust of the door handle and get some fresh air.

meerclar

Can't get enough of FH
a bit more than "its broke so we closed it" would be nice.
what are the chances we will end up like prydwen did recently?
any sort of ballpark eta on servers going up again?
i just want some peace of mind.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Rly looked forward to playing merc after 23 and found out this :(

Oh well WoW acc is opened :p

Mammon

Fledgling Freddie
nub. they gonna go zzz and wake up slowly tommorow at midday... :D

Anduril

Fledgling Freddie
Really looked forward to classic server, but tbh I am a bit worried about GoA managing another server. They got enough trouble it seams. Maybe its time to say bye, or go play US !

Neo

Loyal Freddie
In buisness school we learned that for every wrong a company does
it takes 8 "rights" to erase that 1 wrong. Will be interesting to see how
many people from DAoC that choose to play the next game hosted by GoA.

Brite

Banned
always english servers

whens the last time you heard of somthing happening to french/german servers

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I'd really like some more detail from Xalin and Requiel. I know they might not be in the position to give this information (might have been told not to) but if it is the database etc I think we really should be told. Last time there was a feeling of being pissed around by GOA until the truth finally came out. How many rumours were there last time? Be nice if we could stop any new ones popping up.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Neo said:
In buisness school we learned that for every wrong a company does
it takes 8 "rights" to erase that 1 wrong. Will be interesting to see how
many people from DAoC that choose to play the next game hosted by GoA.

U rock m8 xd rövpenslaren

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
DrunkSkunk said:
omg give a free day or something!!
:D
Lol you really think that gonna happen? how many free days did we get when we had ot problem for months? 3 days or something?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
meerclar said:
a bit more than "its broke so we closed it" would be nice.

why? its down and it doesent really matter what brought it down. but as they havent found a fix that helps yet i doubt they know the reason.

meerclar said:
what are the chances we will end up like prydwen did recently?

as they said they have found NO proof its the item database spooking up again.

meerclar said:
any sort of ballpark eta on servers going up again?

can u imagine the bitching they will get if they DO give a ETA and cant keep to it?

sorry mate but ur asking questions thats already been answered in the stickie.

Arawnz

Fledgling Freddie
Nullifidian said:
free dayS tbh

if it isnt down more then 1 evening it would be stupid of goa to give us more then at the max 1 free day, and i doubt we even get 1, as this is a buisness and honestly, how many of you guys will quit if they dont give you a free day for what has happend today??

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Eeben said:
Lol you really think that gonna happen? how many free days did we get when we had ot problem for months? 3 days or something?

i really dont get the reason to giving out theese free days. its not really helping ppl. sure we might get something back for the fee we pay but for me personally, i dont care if we do or dont get theese days.

Brite

Banned
actually playing the game you pay to play > free days

when i set aside time to play i want to play, who gives a shit about free days when you cant buy back time

how many times do people have to say who cares about fucking free days lets just get the servers back online in a good state, free days is just the norm, why waste time saying OMG I WANT FREE DASY ELSE IM GOING TO GET MY 2 INCH PENIS AND HIT GOA WITH IT!!!!!!!11111111111 shut up and get to bed, school tomorrow

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
i really dont get the reason to giving out theese free days. its not really helping ppl. sure we might get something back for the fee we pay but for me personally, i dont care if we do or dont get theese days.

I helps me to think that they do care about the customers, i gotten to a point where i just think only thing they care about is how many € they can make.. I just for sure know im not ever gonna play a new game that goa gonna host because im tired of the same shit.. Why i keep playing? because i have fun with my ingame friends an an like the game but dont like how the support is..

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Given I lost all my gear on pryd and the GM response was, no you didn't piss off, then if it's the same problems with my excal chars i'm gonna be pissed :(

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Quick Q - I presume the guild buff bonus I activated just before the shutdown will be frozen and carried over to tommrow?

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Skaven said:
Quick Q - I presume the guild buff bonus I activated just before the shutdown will be frozen and carried over to tommrow?

Suuuuure! :touch:

Anduril

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
actually playing the game you pay to play > free days

when i set aside time to play i want to play, who gives a shit about free days when you cant buy back time

how many times do people have to say who cares about fucking free days lets just get the servers back online in a good state, free days is just the norm, why waste time saying OMG I WANT FREE DASY ELSE IM GOING TO GET MY 2 INCH PENIS AND HIT GOA WITH IT!!!!!!!11111111111 shut up and get to bed, school tomorrow

Cannot agree more here, who gives a fook about free days - when u cannot play when u are off work anyway ? :puke:

Nullifidian

Fledgling Freddie
Arawnz said:
if it isnt down more then 1 evening it would be stupid of goa to give us more then at the max 1 free day, and i doubt we even get 1, as this is a buisness and honestly, how many of you guys will quit if they dont give you a free day for what has happend today??

Neo learned that for every wrong a company does it takes 8 "rights" to erase that 1 wrong.

It would be stupid of GOA not to give us 8 free days, imo!

Isunder

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
why? its down and it doesent really matter what brought it down. but as they havent found a fix that helps yet i doubt they know the reason.

I'm pretty sure the Server Gods That Be are angry at the poisonspike nerf, fix that and all will be put right, or something. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom