Dilandio abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Netcode said:
Or u just sitting there and talking bullshit? Like all other ppl have said if there's something that looks weird just use rightnow, not so hard?

Mate either your more blind the Louis Armstrong or you havent read all my posts :touch:

Ill Re-explain:
GoA has Care bot off for these situations so no point.

I just call upon ppls concsience if they arnt complete pricks ofc.

Dorimor1

Banned
Kinetix said:
Ill Re-explain:
GoA has Care bot off for these situations so no point.

I just call upon ppls concsience if they arnt complete pricks ofc.

Or is that an excuse because you have no evidence? GoA do care about this stuff, unless you have proof though they won't do anything.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Or is that an excuse because you have no evidence? GoA do care about this stuff, unless you have proof though they won't do anything.

They care if its 3rd party programs....lets say if i put Netlimiter strangling upload for daoc client.
If its not 3rd party programs they dont afraid

DavidH

Part of the furniture
bat5128.jpg

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
What are u on about anyway ? I mean wtf you think targetting enemy CC, do insta and then do AoE mezz directly after insta isnt enought? you think I got time to drag around my window or smth on inc?
Have you ever even tried a paccer or a bard man I can ensure you that there is no point in making some abuse that makes you lagg on inc so wtf dude just try playing a bard or a paccer in a fg and we'll see if u have time to drag around your window or whatever it now is you think Iam doing...

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Kinetix said:
They care if its 3rd party programs....lets say if i put Netlimiter strangling upload for daoc client.
If its not 3rd party programs they dont afraid

These are the programs I use when I play DAoC:
MSN Messenger
mIRC
Ventrilo
Powerstrip
CPUCooL

and ye that standard shit that you usally have on a computer aswell ofc...
So well if u think Iam abusing plz think so but I've said mine now cba anymore with this thread.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Chamie said:
These are the programs I use when I play DAoC:
MSN Messenger
mIRC
Ventrilo
Powerstrip
CPUCooL

and ye that standard shit that you usally have on a computer aswell ofc...
So well if u think Iam abusing plz think so but I've said mine now cba anymore with this thread.

Gifv msn so we can chat and touch ourself pwetty plz :>

Gamah

Banned
Septina said:
Cause i've been acting like a 'elitist prick' or whatever you call it in this thread? :)
Trying to explain to the threadstarter whats really going on is lame and something only elitist bastards do? =)

Unfortuantly Doromir1 has the intelligence of a small urine pot.

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
Chamie/Dilandio doesn't window drag or some other silly shit, everyone who knows him knows that so this thread is completely useless.
was very fun to read though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom