DIE los-archers!

A

Arnor

from ze herald

- Archer line of sight is now checked both at the draw and the release of a shot. (This fix was left out of the earlier Pendragon notes)

bwahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

<detecting incomming whine>

R

Riddler

it isnt of THAT huge annoyance tbh when archers hits u once thru walls

but yeye, was about time it got fixed ;)

A

Arnor

yeah, but no more "ran by door at amg, got hit when at mmg" shit

B

Belsameth

now to fix defenders LOS on keepwalls as well...

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Arnor
yeah, but no more "ran by door at amg, got hit when at mmg" shit

You only get that with permasprint :)

T

tildson

Aye that really has been bugged for too long now, glad they fix it.

L

loxleyhood

I don't mind this as it was a bug and yeah it needed to be fixed, but personally I think they need to fix LOS at mgs and keeps before they fix the bug. Now archers will have to stupidly expose themselves in order to shoot.

O

old.Odysseus

Who knows ... they might fix the pet-see-trough-stealth "working as intended" thing now ;)

O

old.LandShark

Nope. Nothing that in any way adversely affects stealthers will get fixed tbh... casters would whine. Although it's mostly hunters that need this nerfette, and they'll all say "Oh but our leet dogs can smell you, smelly!

P.S: you smell ?!!?!"
and the pet's'll keep on tracking.
Isn't it about time they removed that stupid instapet and just gave them a savage-style dps boost shout or something? :doh:

N

nightsorrow

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Nope. Nothing that in any way adversely affects stealthers will get fixed tbh... casters would whine. Although it's mostly hunters that need this nerfette, and they'll all say "Oh but our leet dogs can smell you, smelly!

P.S: you smell ?!!?!"
and the pet's'll keep on tracking.
Isn't it about time they removed that stupid instapet and just gave them a savage-style dps boost shout or something? :doh:

k:p

M

mots

I like keepraids when an alb or hib laggs outside for a couple of seconds, so I can target him and give him and all his friends inside a nice little ae dot ;)

E

Ekydus

So now they have to use the /face macro before the Critical shot or the bow on the quickbar? :)

B

Belomar

Originally posted by loxleyhood
I don't mind this as it was a bug and yeah it needed to be fixed, but personally I think they need to fix LOS at mgs and keeps before they fix the bug. Now archers will have to stupidly expose themselves in order to shoot.
On the other hand, this has been the order of business for casters since day one, and it's not as if we have more defenses than you.

L

Lomald Umilinn

Originally posted by old.Riddler
it isnt of THAT huge annoyance tbh when archers hits u once thru walls

They hit you once?
Can't remember how god damn many times Stringer and fatbelly allways keeps shooting through walls/trees etc.

Can't blame them since it's not bug abusing, but sure .. was about some bloody time they fixed LOS for archers.

Users who are viewing this thread